Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4103
    There is a thread below someone started looking for pregnant gals. You may want to post there.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, got a long time atf that's pretty pregnant (6+ months) who could use some help. Hit me up for digits, just cleaned out my inbox.

  2. #4102

    Joy

    Curious if anyone has seen Joy recently. I heard she went away for a bit and she has ads out on skip. Thanks in advance.

  3. #4101

    Bethany

    Got a text from Riley that Bethany is available until Thursday.

  4. #4100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409

    Pregnant friend

    Hey guys, got a long time atf that's pretty pregnant (6+ months) who could use some help. Hit me up for digits, just cleaned out my inbox.

  5. #4099

    Riley's friend, Bethany

    Riley just texted me that her friend Bethany is back in Charlotte until 4-25. I have never been with her but Riley highly recommends her and she is GFE for $200/ hour. No qv or hhr. She is available only through Riley at her normal number. Here are some pics of her.

  6. #4098

    Monica.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice. Good luck.
    I saw Monica on 1-25 so it's been a few months. But she was very pretty and looked exactly like her pics. She kisses a little and allows DATY as well as BBBJ. I went in for BBFS but she said no CIP. She is a very nice and accommodating person. Hopefully demons haven't gotten her. I would repeat but I have my own BBFS sb.

    Jimbo.

  7. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadster73  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up appointments with Monica twice now. On the first attempt initial set up was via text. Monica later called and we set up the particulars over the phone. Unfortunately I was unable to meet her due to a work emergency. She was understandably disappointed that I had to cancel (it was last minute) When I tried to schedule a second meeting set up was easy, via text. We were scheduled to meet the following day. Monica text me later that evening saying she forgot that she had court. I will try one more time to schedule with her. I'll keep you updated if we finally meet.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697928307585
    She looks nice. Good luck.

  8. #4096

    Looking for info on Aleksandra

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm looking for any info on Aleksandra. I see she was in the Charlotte area until yesterday and she's in the Raleigh area and I was considering on seeing her. There were some questions here of the accuracy of her pictures. If anyone of you have seen her can you please let me know.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619763.htm

  9. #4095

    Monica

    She had an extended vacay with her uncle is the only reason she got clean. Seems that it was more than a year. I saw her, when she first got back from vacay, and she was awesome. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was obvious that she was back to her demons. From what I can tell she has continued to slide. Damn shame.

  10. #4094
    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    Her snap chat has not been as active lately. She does have some regulars that may be sustaining her.
    She posts all the time as paige. Your favorite mermaid. There have been a couple of reports of bait and switch. If you haven't seen her, she is a very boring lay. Zero personality.

  11. #4093

    Monica

    Tried to set up appointments with Monica twice now. On the first attempt initial set up was via text. Monica later called and we set up the particulars over the phone. Unfortunately I was unable to meet her due to a work emergency. She was understandably disappointed that I had to cancel (it was last minute) When I tried to schedule a second meeting set up was easy, via text. We were scheduled to meet the following day. Monica text me later that evening saying she forgot that she had court. I will try one more time to schedule with her. I'll keep you updated if we finally meet.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/697928307585

  12. #4092

    Angie in Concord

    So this is my first post. I Had a dream about Angie despite the recent negative reviews on her. As others have posted before, set up by text was easy. I dreamt I met her at her private residence in a quiet neighborhood. She greeted me at the door in a robe and sexy lingerie. I dreamt she smelled amazing and was kind and sweet. We had an amazing time, total GFE. Conversation was pleasant, she seemed very genuine. Needless to say the negative reports about her being "sour" was not my experience in the least. I will definitely repeat.

  13. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosos  [View Original Post]
    Not the best, not the worst. For the price, give it a shot. Sasha is a better kat than Bella but Bella is the one running the show. All covered which is good IMHO with these 2.
    Sasha and Bella are no longer together.

  14. #4090

    Lizzy. She is hot, but it's a revolving door

    Just know in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys but I'm going to see lizzy this afternoon. I'd rather have a great time!

  15. #4089

    Thanks

    Thanks guys but I'm going to see lizzy this afternoon. I'd rather have a great time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape