Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,001 to 27,015 of 30318
-
04-22-19 21:43 #3318Senior Member

Posts: 142Sasha
I tried to hangout with Sasha a few days ago but she was very slow responding, she would take forever to reply back and o was running out of time before work. She is supposed to fun from what I have seen in reviews about her.
Originally Posted by KawisaKiking
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 21:39 #3317Senior Member

Posts: 65Which lizzy you reffering too?
Originally Posted by Sosos
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:39 #3316Senior Member

Posts: 233I just saw Joy on Friday. She did say she had just done time for possession. I don't think she learned her lesson. She was dancing with the boy while I was there.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 20:36 #3315Senior Member

Posts: 208Alyssa is back
Alyssa msgd me earlier saying she is coming back to town late Monday night, she took a break and is back!
Originally Posted by Ptime5068
[View Original Post]
She has a couple reviews here just search.
8632412287.
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=charlotte
-
04-22-19 19:51 #3314Senior Member

Posts: 309Hot sexy freak & mouth of the south
I've seen these two posting a lot as of late. They both look familiar from a few years ago, but don't recall previous names. Has anyone seen either of them in the past?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/024787268289
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/530843674605
-
04-22-19 19:31 #3313Regular Member

Posts: 12Joy
I had a dream that I met Joy on Saturday at a low end motel on North Tryon near University. The Joy in my dream was the same girl in the pictures but the pictures were very flattering. She has had a rough couple years since those pictures were taken. In the dream I met Joy for 15 minutes for 80 roses. In the dream we started with a BBBJ then doggy and finished with BBBJCIM spit. Towards the end of the dream she was rushing because her roommate apparently had someone otw. Took a chance, will not repeat.
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 18:36 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 7335There is a thread below someone started looking for pregnant gals. You may want to post there.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 18:02 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 1150Joy
Curious if anyone has seen Joy recently. I heard she went away for a bit and she has ads out on skip. Thanks in advance.
-
04-22-19 17:32 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 25Bethany
Got a text from Riley that Bethany is available until Thursday.
-
04-22-19 17:26 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 409Pregnant friend
Hey guys, got a long time atf that's pretty pregnant (6+ months) who could use some help. Hit me up for digits, just cleaned out my inbox.
-
04-22-19 16:41 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 145Riley's friend, Bethany
Riley just texted me that her friend Bethany is back in Charlotte until 4-25. I have never been with her but Riley highly recommends her and she is GFE for $200/ hour. No qv or hhr. She is available only through Riley at her normal number. Here are some pics of her.
-
04-22-19 16:26 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 145Monica.
I saw Monica on 1-25 so it's been a few months. But she was very pretty and looked exactly like her pics. She kisses a little and allows DATY as well as BBBJ. I went in for BBFS but she said no CIP. She is a very nice and accommodating person. Hopefully demons haven't gotten her. I would repeat but I have my own BBFS sb.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
Jimbo.
-
04-22-19 14:56 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 1095She looks nice. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Roadster73
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 13:42 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 827Looking for info on Aleksandra
Hello fellow mongers.
I'm looking for any info on Aleksandra. I see she was in the Charlotte area until yesterday and she's in the Raleigh area and I was considering on seeing her. There were some questions here of the accuracy of her pictures. If anyone of you have seen her can you please let me know.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2619763.htm
-
04-22-19 11:58 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 425Monica
She had an extended vacay with her uncle is the only reason she got clean. Seems that it was more than a year. I saw her, when she first got back from vacay, and she was awesome. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was obvious that she was back to her demons. From what I can tell she has continued to slide. Damn shame.










Reply With Quote






