Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9334

    Mesa ridge ct

    Does this place have a table shower by any chance I work down the street LMAO kinda far from home to go and shower and come back or is there any spots more down south similar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Usgyinyang  [View Original Post]
    Gah, two days in a row, I'm turning into a horndog.

    I saw people have been saying nice things about mesa ridge ct so I gave it a shot. My last exp here wasn't very good but here's hoping some turnover did some good.

    Got a girl who called herself Buobuo, and I have to say she was outclassed by vivian from last night in every way. Not as cute, she was ok but I could see the makeup on pretty thick. The "massage" was just her pushing into my back, disappointing. Wasn't much of a conversation at all. She only gave me the 1/2 hour option which I was fine with and downright happy about in the end.

    On flip she asks what I want and I was pretty sure things were going to go south. I decided I didn't need to plug this one and opted for the HE and she asked how much I was going to giver her, 40, she wanted 80. For a handy. She wanted 80 for a handy, 120 for BJ and 160 FS, I held firm on the 40 HE and nothing else. She tried to tempt by showing me her panties but I just really wasn't feeling this woman very much, the hardcore negotiating, crappy massage, and the nicotine on her breath didn't make her case very well. I'm not even sure why she was trying to upsell me at 160 FS when I wasn't even going to bite on the 80 HE. I held firm and made to leave and she took the 40. Now, I've never had a HE that wasn't really mechanical and this was no different and after all that I was definitely not expecting it to be.

    So I pop, she wipes me down, and she asks me what I got last time I visited and I said I had FS for 120. She asked if I didn't plug her because I didn't like her and I legit felt like I was in a high school hallway with some pubescent teen asking why I wouldn't go to the dance with them. I wasn't sure if I should just straight up say I preferred girls who looked younger so I just said I wasn't feeling like it tonight. She said next time I should just ask for a girl I like, so who knows maybe I'll come back and ask for a line up, but JR was feeling this particular dance partner.

    40/40. We'll see if I come back anytime soon. If anyone else has a name they can recommend I ask for that'd help. Appearance wise I could definitely say Buobuo is the kind of girl most dudes would go for so I wouldn't say to let my personal preferences deter you, just be ready to fork over a pretty penny or get a half hearted performance after some haggling.

  2. #9333
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    I visited 305 rosecrans based on all the reviews here. I was somewhat let down by the service at the AMP. When I arrived at 9 am there was only one girl working. She greeted me in a bath robe and led me to a room. I thought this was a good start, but then things went down hill when I told her I wanted a hour massage. She insisted they only do half hour ones. So I went ahead and paid for the half hour. I lay down and see the girl had changed to cute little yellow dress. I said "Ni hao meinu" which I had found on google means Hello Beautiful. I figured it would get a smile or something, but no reaction. I asked her and she reluctantly said it was Amy. She then proceeded to give me a mediocre massage for about 10 minutes. On the flip the asks what I want. She makes a cute hand motion for FS and I say yes. Then she says that FS is $$ I said no and we start to negotiate. Ai ger her down to 120. The CFS itself was good, as Amy has a gorgeous body. Disaoppointed as she said no to DATY, RIM or FIV.
    Are Amy's tits real or bolt ons?

  3. #9332

    Coco from Convoy Massage

    Hi guys,

    I was wondering if I got the right Coco. This chick had long curly hair and a tattoo before the butt crack. Did I get the right Coco? She told me she used to work at Convoy massage and body care.

    She seemed nice and friendly but just got regular service because I don't want to be to pushy since it was the first time meeting her. She is not bad looking. I would definitely recomend but the rooms are small and only had sliding doors.

  4. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMunster  [View Original Post]
    She is not there, at the moment. From what Anna told me was she went back to LA. Not sure if she going to return in the near future and I didn't ask further.

    As from what she told me is Annie is there now but I didn't ask who else was working, sorry.
    Thank you for the info.

  5. #9330

    Face sitting

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinL  [View Original Post]
    If any guy has a gal who rides face please hit me up.
    I just sent you a PM.

  6. #9329

    Face rides

    If any guy has a gal who rides face please hit me up.

  7. #9328

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Angela who use to work at you spa lemon grove?
    She is not there, at the moment. From what Anna told me was she went back to LA. Not sure if she going to return in the near future and I didn't ask further.

    As from what she told me is Annie is there now but I didn't ask who else was working, sorry.

  8. #9327
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMunster  [View Original Post]
    Yes the autocorrect got me again because I specifically spelled "you" SPA and not "You" Spa. But you got the idea.

    I don't know Amy, but I have met many of the girls that have worked at one or both locations, but the true real life owner is Anna. Amy may have been running blocker for her if you were asking certain questions or maybe she was feeling you out.
    Looking for Angela who use to work at you spa lemon grove?

  9. #9326

    Yes damn autocorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    FYI, this site autocorrects The letter "U" to "You" unless you concatenate a symbol, letter or some other trick. Notice that it did it to your post. I met an older stout lady named Amy that claimed to be the owner. She is very nice and persuasive. Maybe she changed her name as they commonly do. The gals are a little older than I prefer, but the word on the streets is that they are very reasonable with all services offered. U-Spa, Lemon Grove next to chiropractor. You-Massage in Spring Valley in a strip mall.

    If you write only ONE letter is good to write in Capital Letter if not the Forum autocorrects changes it.

    Admin3
    Yes the autocorrect got me again because I specifically spelled "you" SPA and not "You" Spa. But you got the idea.

    I don't know Amy, but I have met many of the girls that have worked at one or both locations, but the true real life owner is Anna. Amy may have been running blocker for her if you were asking certain questions or maybe she was feeling you out.

  10. #9325

    Here is a video from a Florida sneak and peek hidden camera

    From 2015, not the current sting. Room went dark for 30 minutes.

    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...227-story.html

  11. #9324

    U-Spa and U-Massage.

    FYI, this site autocorrects The letter "U" to "You" unless you concatenate a symbol, letter or some other trick. Notice that it did it to your post. I met an older stout lady named Amy that claimed to be the owner. She is very nice and persuasive. Maybe she changed her name as they commonly do. The gals are a little older than I prefer, but the word on the streets is that they are very reasonable with all services offered. U-Spa, Lemon Grove next to chiropractor. You-Massage in Spring Valley in a strip mall.

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMunster  [View Original Post]
    Long time user, just haven't posted before, so I thought I would start to contribute what I can.

    I know the owner of both places, Anna, she is nice and always takes care of me and I help her out with what I can.

    Both locations are open especially the Lemon Grove location "you Spa" or as many call it "You Spa" either way same place.

    I actually talked to her myself, so information is first hand and not any rumor.

    The LG spot is open everyday from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm, the only time they may close is a major holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving, but just give her a call to make sure, she is always available and it is her Anna that usually answers the phone..
    If you write only ONE letter is good to write in Capital Letter if not the Forum autocorrects changes it.

    Admin3

  12. #9323

    You Spa is open

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    Last time I hit up You in SV early morning it was closed for some reason around 8 am so I went to the LG location and their doors were locked but had 2 providers inside so I knocked and they let me in. This was about a month ago. The only other places I know that open up 8 am or possibly earlier are Engineer which I had subpar service there so never went back and Sunny Spa on Convoy which I've had some good experiences. Anyone know of any others that open 8 ish or earlier? I would like to know also. I know V Spa used too but its been closed the passed couple of times I swung by early.
    Long time user, just haven't posted before, so I thought I would start to contribute what I can.

    I know the owner of both places, Anna, she is nice and always takes care of me and I help her out with what I can.

    Both locations are open especially the Lemon Grove location "you Spa" or as many call it "You Spa" either way same place.

    I actually talked to her myself, so information is first hand and not any rumor.

    The LG spot is open everyday from 8:00 am - 11:00 pm, the only time they may close is a major holiday like Christmas or Thanksgiving, but just give her a call to make sure, she is always available and it is her Anna that usually answers the phone.

    She wanted me to say that she gets a new girl every month.

    I told her I would not try to make this post sound like an ad, but just wanted to really say that they are in fact open. I do apologize Admin if this is more descriptive of an Ad, please feel free to redact as needed.

    Oh as a long time user, please treat the girls and Anna nice, they do a lot to take care of us.

  13. #9322

    Early Bird

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Back in the BP days I could find some early morning AMPs that allowed easier hobbying due to family and work issues. The ones I knew have since gone away. Anyone know of any early bird AMPs?
    Last time I hit up You in SV early morning it was closed for some reason around 8 am so I went to the LG location and their doors were locked but had 2 providers inside so I knocked and they let me in. This was about a month ago. The only other places I know that open up 8 am or possibly earlier are Engineer which I had subpar service there so never went back and Sunny Spa on Convoy which I've had some good experiences. Anyone know of any others that open 8 ish or earlier? I would like to know also. I know V Spa used too but its been closed the passed couple of times I swung by early.

  14. #9321

    Mesa Ridge Ct

    Gah, two days in a row, I'm turning into a horndog.

    I saw people have been saying nice things about mesa ridge ct so I gave it a shot. My last exp here wasn't very good but here's hoping some turnover did some good.

    Got a girl who called herself Buobuo, and I have to say she was outclassed by vivian from last night in every way. Not as cute, she was ok but I could see the makeup on pretty thick. The "massage" was just her pushing into my back, disappointing. Wasn't much of a conversation at all. She only gave me the 1/2 hour option which I was fine with and downright happy about in the end.

    On flip she asks what I want and I was pretty sure things were going to go south. I decided I didn't need to plug this one and opted for the HE and she asked how much I was going to giver her, 40, she wanted 80. For a handy. She wanted 80 for a handy, 120 for BJ and 160 FS, I held firm on the 40 HE and nothing else. She tried to tempt by showing me her panties but I just really wasn't feeling this woman very much, the hardcore negotiating, crappy massage, and the nicotine on her breath didn't make her case very well. I'm not even sure why she was trying to upsell me at 160 FS when I wasn't even going to bite on the 80 HE. I held firm and made to leave and she took the 40. Now, I've never had a HE that wasn't really mechanical and this was no different and after all that I was definitely not expecting it to be.

    So I pop, she wipes me down, and she asks me what I got last time I visited and I said I had FS for 120. She asked if I didn't plug her because I didn't like her and I legit felt like I was in a high school hallway with some pubescent teen asking why I wouldn't go to the dance with them. I wasn't sure if I should just straight up say I preferred girls who looked younger so I just said I wasn't feeling like it tonight. She said next time I should just ask for a girl I like, so who knows maybe I'll come back and ask for a line up, but JR was feeling this particular dance partner.

    40/40. We'll see if I come back anytime soon. If anyone else has a name they can recommend I ask for that'd help. Appearance wise I could definitely say Buobuo is the kind of girl most dudes would go for so I wouldn't say to let my personal preferences deter you, just be ready to fork over a pretty penny or get a half hearted performance after some haggling.

  15. #9320

    RE: Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    Looks like FS is back on the menu for a limited time only.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/128480
    I've seen Rhonda a few times years ago. She is great! But I have never got FS and never knew she offered it.

    Is it the Monday VIP she is offering?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape