Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 978 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 1028 1078 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4664

    Sunny.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Sunny could use a little help. Business has been slow to non-existent lately. I've even noticed a drop-off in the forum reports. I see Sunny for an hour at least three times a month plus I bring her some supplies as well. I even fill her car with gas every now and then. However, that's about the extent of what I can do. Her rates are extremely reasonable, her communications are great and she's not into drugs. She's a little more mature than some of you prefer but there's also some of you that prefer more mature providers. She has great reviews, many of which are on the old retired Backpage thread. Her incall isn't the greatest but it's safe and air conditioned. There's also the Sunny Shuttle (Post 4307 this thread). You park and she picks you up and returns you to your car. The Mission Church on Emerson between Glendale and Glencove is the closest place.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5062&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/424872044893
    I have seen Sunny several times, both with Dakota and solo. She was always pleasant tried to please. The only negative I can add would be her inability (or unwillingness) to let herself have an orgasm with a client. I know that many of these older ladies need plenty of time to achieve a climax but I miss that level of intimacy when a provider announces that this will not be a part of our session. As far as skills is concerned Sunny is among the best providers Brevard has to offer.

  2. #4663

    Daisy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen her several times why is this your FIRST post?
    Take it or leave it bud. Throwing it out there, fairly new to this.

  3. #4662

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoasterr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I've seen her a few times. 20 or 21 I believe but by far my favorite provider. Great body and can hold a conversation. Not very enthusiastic when it comes to the deed but great looking young and fun, no incall only outs and car dates only for this one unfortunately.
    If you have seen her several times why is this your FIRST post?

  4. #4661

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJa  [View Original Post]
    Ok, this ad is a scam. Wants you to go get a gift card and then come by. Don't do it. I've seen this before w the same pics.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...f/860647595493
    Yeah, considering she will accept CC's, Paypal or a cash app but no cash, tells you something right there. Play and stay safe.

  5. #4660

    Daisy Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Daisy Mae? I have not found much information searching for reviews.
    Yes, I've seen her a few times. 20 or 21 I believe but by far my favorite provider. Great body and can hold a conversation. Not very enthusiastic when it comes to the deed but great looking young and fun, no incall only outs and car dates only for this one unfortunately.

  6. #4659

    Daisy Mae

    Has anyone actually seen Daisy Mae? I have not found much information searching for reviews.

  7. #4658

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sunny awhile back with Dakota in a duo session and really enjoyed myself, alot! The downer for me though was no DFK with Sunny. If she could offer that somehow, I'd be at her door every time I'm in town.

    Just my 2 cents.

    YYZ.
    Why no DFK with some of these girls? They'll take your manhood all the way down their throat but won't kiss you. What's up with that? Lmao.

  8. #4657

    Scam

    Ok, this ad is a scam. Wants you to go get a gift card and then come by. Don't do it. I've seen this before w the same pics.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...f/860647595493

  9. #4656

    Sunny no kiss

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sunny awhile back with Dakota in a duo session and really enjoyed myself, alot! The downer for me though was no DFK with Sunny. If she could offer that somehow, I'd be at her door every time I'm in town.

    Just my 2 cents.

    YYZ.
    That was my experience with Sonny also. I saw her once and never again because of her no kissing rule.

  10. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Sunny could use a little help. Business has been slow to non-existent lately. I've even noticed a drop-off in the forum reports. I see Sunny for an hour at least three times a month plus I bring her some supplies as well. I even fill her car with gas every now and then. However, that's about the extent of what I can do. Her rates are extremely reasonable, her communications are great and she's not into drugs. She's a little more mature than some of you prefer but there's also some of you that prefer more mature providers. She has great reviews, many of which are on the old retired Backpage thread. Her incall isn't the greatest but it's safe and air conditioned. There's also the Sunny Shuttle (Post 4307 this thread). You park and she picks you up and returns you to your car. The Mission Church on Emerson between Glendale and Glencove is the closest place.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5062&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/424872044893
    If one cannot have smoke odor linger along with him after a visit, is Sunny one to avoid? I'd love to visit her but can't have any smoke odor stick.

  11. #4654

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Sunny could use a little help. Business has been slow to non-existent lately. I've even noticed a drop-off in the forum reports. I see Sunny for an hour at least three times a month plus I bring her some supplies as well. I even fill her car with gas every now and then. However, that's about the extent of what I can do. Her rates are extremely reasonable, her communications are great and she's not into drugs. She's a little more mature than some of you prefer but there's also some of you that prefer more mature providers. She has great reviews, many of which are on the old retired Backpage thread. Her incall isn't the greatest but it's safe and air conditioned. There's also the Sunny Shuttle (Post 4307 this thread). You park and she picks you up and returns you to your car. The Mission Church on Emerson between Glendale and Glencove is the closest place.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5062&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/424872044893
    I saw Sunny awhile back with Dakota in a duo session and really enjoyed myself, alot! The downer for me though was no DFK with Sunny. If she could offer that somehow, I'd be at her door every time I'm in town.

    Just my 2 cents.

    YYZ.

  12. #4653

    Sunny

    Guys, Sunny could use a little help. Business has been slow to non-existent lately. I've even noticed a drop-off in the forum reports. I see Sunny for an hour at least three times a month plus I bring her some supplies as well. I even fill her car with gas every now and then. However, that's about the extent of what I can do. Her rates are extremely reasonable, her communications are great and she's not into drugs. She's a little more mature than some of you prefer but there's also some of you that prefer more mature providers. She has great reviews, many of which are on the old retired Backpage thread. Her incall isn't the greatest but it's safe and air conditioned. There's also the Sunny Shuttle (Post 4307 this thread). You park and she picks you up and returns you to your car. The Mission Church on Emerson between Glendale and Glencove is the closest place.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5062&cityid=86

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/424872044893
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunny21-A.jpg‎   Sunny10.jpg‎  

  13. #4652

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWay  [View Original Post]
    I heard the girl is bad news. Stay away.
    My review #961/ USA Ad Review.. truly explains where this chick has gone. Move On.

  14. #4651

    Lynsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Take my word on this one don't,don't even consider. Not 19 more like 25-27 hard worn pics really old not even close.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/467258306550
    Tdrag is correct. According to her recent resort visit, she's still 19 and will turn 20 this June.

  15. #4650
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Lynsey

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Take my word on this one don't,don't even consider. Not 19 more like 25-27 hard worn pics really old not even close.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/467258306550
    She's 19 but been hitting that stuff pretty hard I used to see her when she first started but noticed the habit was getting worse and worse. Too bad though she was fun in the beginning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape