Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,121 to 24,135 of 37633
-
04-22-19 13:30 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 334Comfort Spa
Ha anyone visited the Comfort Spa on Wayne Rd in Westland? Or tell me the post numbers where it's been discussed and crevices?? Any help would be appreciated.
-
04-22-19 12:36 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 863Yellow
Was back in town stopped in to see Yellow mama said she's not here and not coming back we have new girl, and I said so she not coming back ever no. That's a shame although Momo was okay nice fun MM tits with enormous nipples I'm a rather large guy and Momo can't take dick like yellow which is a bummer she kept complaining to big overall it was a oK visit but it's time for mama to get some new talent. Also she said TS wasn't working so no TS. Mama may need to start working herself she doesn't look to bad I did slap her on her flat ass On my way out.
-
04-22-19 09:59 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 94Memory.
Was she down in Riverview for a while?
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 09:44 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 94Trina
Here is contact.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
She does nude massage HJ only.
But excellent massage.
https://evolutionskincarestudio.com/contact/
Pm me if you want more info.
-
04-22-19 09:32 #13509Senior Member

Posts: 233Holiday Wayne road
So when I was there I saw some cute girls. Do the girls there have a price point for BBBJ or FS? Anyone have any luck there.
-
04-22-19 09:29 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 233Saigon Tiffany
This is addicting! LOL.
So after hearing from a couple members, it sounds like Tiffany does FS if she recognizes you and you drop 250-300 in addition to the room fee If she is in the mood. The one FS review from back in November said it wasn't really worth it. The monger who pm'd me said it was. I need a tie breaker. LOL. Anyone? That's a lot of money. Why is it such a mystery with this one?
-
04-22-19 06:57 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 148Maria from Pressure Point
Does anyone know what happened to Maria from Pressure Point? Thanks.
-
04-21-19 20:00 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 479Faith
I had a massage from Faith with the standard ending in her basement several mos ago. Tried for more but it might not be available. I had way more service before her vacation. Didn't see or hear Jeff.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 19:01 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 233FS with Tiffany. Check that.
Just got one guy who said he has done FS with her twice within the last two months. I guess you have to catch her when she's horny and she likes you. And it needs to be an hour.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 15:14 #13504Senior Member

Posts: 233Nobody?
So I haven't got a PM from anyone getting FS from Tiffany since late last year. I'm guessing she doesn't anymore so I don't think I'll waste my time going back. Sad.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
Went to try the place on Wayne road this weekend and got nothing but a HJ and an attitude. Girl was cute though. Fairly decent massage. I try to be be a super nice guy, too. I clearly need to work on my game! LOL!
-
04-21-19 12:29 #13503Senior Member

Posts: 141Faith and Jeff
It would be very cruel not to do a detailed review. How does she look these days? Hotel or their basement?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 10:58 #13502Banned Member

Posts: 298Couples massage
To all the Senior members. Is Jeff and Faith still around? I had a couples massage with them, it had a swingers style ending with me and my female friend at the time.
Wondering if they are still around because non of our typical parlors offer couples massage. Matter fact I think they discourage women for coming in.
If you know of one let me know or if there happens to be a female monger in here message me and let me know.
-
04-21-19 10:25 #13501Troll

Posts: 279You heard wrong
They are not FS. It is still owned by the same lady that owns Sophia Spa at 19 and Van Dyke. You will get a great massage here with a HE, but not FS.
Originally Posted by Kramer711
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 12:22 #13500Senior Member

Posts: 311One Care / Hidden AMP
Quality declining at hidden AMP. New girl emily (nothing much to look at and not convincing enough to make me want to partake.
Originally Posted by RstWolves
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 12:16 #13499Regular Member

Posts: 16










Reply With Quote





