Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7848
-
04-23-19 15:48 #873Senior Member

Posts: 159Please tell me that you are not thinking of paying for that?
Originally Posted by Staninct
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 09:34 #872Banned Member

Posts: 500She even looks nasty in her ad. I'd never call her.
Originally Posted by Staninct
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 01:16 #871Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone met with her.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/647361980052
-
04-23-19 01:00 #870Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have info on her.
-
04-22-19 12:35 #869Senior Member

Posts: 169Same with the streets. I've never seen it so empty on the loop. Must've been some kind of roundup or something.
Originally Posted by SoCalEast
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 10:40 #868Senior Member

Posts: 62Man I don't know if a lot of girls took the day off but I had to be kn waterbury so I hit up a couple girls from stg. Radio silence. Guess ill go home and take of myself. Wish they were more responsive.
-
04-20-19 12:32 #867Senior Member

Posts: 39Definitely not new http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...r/170006154564 is her under an old number. I saw her back then http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...383&viewfull=1#post3816383.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 11:42 #866Senior Member

Posts: 551Exotic Love
I have not seen her but those pictures are from ads in Waterbury section that were up a lot a few months ago. I contacted her and set up something up but at the last minute she said she couldn't host so I cancelled. Also in some the ads she had a picture that revealed those telltale lesions on the face and body that are a major red flag for me. Most photos had the blur filter but for reason she let the unedited shot get in her ad.
Originally Posted by LightFingers
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 10:40 #865Senior Member

Posts: 88Yea, she's been around a few years. I would stay away. Bad hygiene, smells and has a guy she's with that just sits out in the living room while business takes places. Also she rushes. Last time I saw here. She was in like a multi apartment complex.
Originally Posted by LightFingers
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 01:20 #864Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone have anything to share about http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/576669830566 ?
-
04-20-19 00:53 #863Senior Member

Posts: 129New
Anybody ever see her before? Looks new.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/576669830566
-
04-19-19 10:54 #862Senior Member

Posts: 259Can't comment on Bree.
Originally Posted by PeepingTed
[View Original Post]
Jackie / Bella is in Woodbury. Tried to set up appointment with her because she was always good with me in the past but she went ghost after 4 texts and an agreed hh meeting.
Christy is still in the house that got busted. Stay away.
-
04-19-19 09:02 #861Senior Member

Posts: 106Warning
Can't speak to #2, but there have been plenty of posts warning us to stay away from #1 — The most recent only being a day or two ago http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...di#post4236564.
Originally Posted by HuntsPointOg
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 21:07 #860Senior Member

Posts: 48Spring Has Sprung in Waterbury
I was wondering if these 2 ladies are NEW to Waterbury, or just new to me.
Any of you fellow mongers have any intel? Thanks.
1) http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/014858353562.
2) http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/118724534630.
-
04-18-19 11:04 #859Senior Member

Posts: 104Cumming out of semi-retirement / hiatus today. I've been reading up and wanted to check on a couple of possibilities for later today:
BREE: Reports claim flakey, but she is hot. Anyone seen her lately? Anyone ever partake in greek with her?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...c/766416281111
JACKIE / BELLA: Seen her many times, but not for over a year. Any recent reports?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/289951406874
CHRISTY: Anyone know where she is working out of these days? I heard the previous house got busted and definitely don't want to go there.
Your help is appreciated!











Reply With Quote





