Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,626 to 26,640 of 30806
-
04-23-19 12:09 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 78Help
Looking for a good looking gal who will provide greek. Not been able to locate one who has a review.
-
04-23-19 10:21 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 43I'm currently in the process of waiting for my BKS application to get approved, do you have to have used their service to qualify for VIP? The sections of the site that I can access imply that's the case. Thanks for your time!
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 09:27 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 1711Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32381908/
Had a visit with Karina. Accurate pics, thinner in person. Clean, affordable QV without mention of the clock. Very nice girl. Rough location off Cap. DATY, COF. I would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/32339924/
-
04-23-19 09:23 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 46Dasi
First time poster to the forum! Met with the beautiful Dasi a couple weeks back. Arranged 1 hour session through text. Setup was very easy. Upon arrival at mid range Hotel off Miami, sent text and was given room number. Dasi left the door ajar and I let myself inside. Behind the door, was a very sexy MILF, wearing very appealing lingerie. Dasi gave me a warm welcome, with a deep french kiss. The kissing only intensified, and we made our way to the bed. Dasi said to get comfortable, and I did so. Some more fabulous DFK, made me feel like we were lovers that had been away from each other for months! Dasi then laid flat on her tummy and told me to take care of her. Wow! What a view before me. Dasi's ass is perfect in my opinion. It is nice and round, not too big and not too small. I began to give her light kisses on her ass and slowly made my way to her beautiful pink pussy. Dasi tasted so sweet, I stayed in Daty for a good while, until Dasi decided to take my cock in her mouth. Dasi gave a great BBBJ with with lots of spit. A wonderful sight to watch. We then made our way to cowgirl, mish and doggie. I finished in the condom in doggie, watching her beautiful ass. We worked up a good sweat and Dasi ran me a shower so I could clean up before I left. Dasi is a gem for this area. Treat her with respect and she will take good care of you. Have been dreaming of seeing her again when I get the chance, hopefully it will be soon!
-
04-23-19 05:22 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 193Preggo
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....2292634/Durham
Anyone meet this one yet? Is she fake?
-
04-22-19 16:15 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 507Lexi
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/374948110697
Saw this one recently. Be warned her photos don't show her actual size. She is much larger than her photos, but not so much as to make you walk IMO. Be prepared to give her some direction. If you let her go off on her own everything she does is with the consistency of a jackhammer. Nice BBBJ followed by some FS. Finished with BBBJ. Not a bad experience and I may repeat.
-
04-22-19 16:00 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 78Any info.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/7...6851/1/1244064
Been a bit since I last posted on here but this one is sticking out to me any info on her?
-
04-22-19 13:01 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 33Amber in FQ
Has been a little over a month since I have seen her so with lgca2003 reporting about something not being right I was cautious on going to see her. Set up the date and when I got to her incall everything seemed fine. I got a a great BBBJCIM and CG, got dressed and left.
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 12:25 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 78Please send me link to sign up?
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 12:16 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 37Seconded with BKS. Just catch them earlier in the day.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 11:53 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 619Yes
When you sign up with BKS make sure your a VIP member. You will get into the VIP photos plus a special rate. Get a User Name etc.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 11:40 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 131Baby
She is great. Does she have a new ad?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 10:46 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 1301Wait so BKS is 200/ hr? Is that some kid of prefered rate?
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 10:32 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 458Xkgd
Saw the photoshoot but what play name?
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 08:42 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 186Stacy Love
I used to see her regularly with Madison and Lizzy, but her rates have gone up and service remained the same. . 8 was OK, 1. 0 a stretch and last time we talked she asked for 1. 2 which for me was out of bounds for the expected experience.
Originally Posted by TonyTouch23
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





