Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1114
-
07-18-19 13:44 #49Senior Member

Posts: 166PrettyGirlSteph
Any experience with Steph?
-
07-17-19 10:54 #48Senior Member

Posts: 25When did you see her? I've have tried calling her multiple times but she never picks up. May be I have the wrong number. The one I'm trying ends with x7.
Originally Posted by RRPPJJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-19 18:52 #47Regular Member

Posts: 16Lucky Allentown
Wow, Allentown you are so lucky to have Cee Cee. A little strange, but my God what a time to be had!
-
06-21-19 16:30 #46Senior Member

Posts: 2124What is up with all these app scammer?
Half of the ads in the allentown area are wanting cash app deposits I hope no one on here is dumb enough to do this. Let's say you don't get scammed (which this is a scam) now you just linked your bank or credit card to a provider. You just basically snitched on yourself if she get arrested. When you contact this escorts use a text app or a burner phone http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...h/481791701759.
-
05-21-19 14:31 #45Senior Member

Posts: 420STG Sting in Lehigh Valley
Anyone have any further intel on this? Looks pretty scary to be responding to STG ads. https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...mpression=true.
-
05-17-19 09:47 #44Senior Member

Posts: 2124Another cash app scammer
Here is another scammer they posted at the same time as my previous post they both posted exactly at 9:30 this morning both of them require full donation on cash app only watch out it's probably the same person http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/625610028471.
-
05-17-19 09:35 #43Senior Member

Posts: 2124Cash app scammer
Here is the link to this girl that I had up today he started threatening me saying he was going to post my phone number but I'm using a text app on a burner phone. She demanded cash upfront the entire amount for the session which iPad LOL that's not happening can I take good luck with trying to scam other people. http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...e/652993007499.
-
05-03-19 20:12 #42Regular Member

Posts: 4Karma lee
Any intel on karma L? Found her on an escort site and she messaged back 450, I said no. She messaged back 2 weeks later saying all in for 200. Incall to friends house.
-
05-01-19 04:56 #41Senior Member

Posts: 66Link seems to be broken.
Can you share the link again, I'd like to see. I am visiting the area for a day. Also how much damage?
Originally Posted by Isthisreal12
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 04:53 #40Senior Member

Posts: 66Any suggestions
Visiting the area for a day. Any good recommendation for a nice blondie.
-
04-30-19 12:56 #39Senior Member

Posts: 822Looking for a MILF
Please advise as to safety and quality of these ladies. Appreciate any help you can give to help me narrow it down. Thanks.
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...t/039150585644
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...n/069786306199
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...*/592866208429
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...y/484197043847
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...t/434610817025
-
04-21-19 20:03 #38Senior Member

Posts: 428Tgtgt
Pixs looks to good. She got her joolies.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 20:36 #37Banned Member

Posts: 303Avoid
Setup with this one today and talked to her in advance about a meet time. She gave me a general location to meet her and pick her up at. Got to meet point and things went silent. I was about to leave and phone rang. She asked who I was and why I called her. LOL when I explained it seemed she got me mixed up with other guys she must have talked with. She asked if I was still at meet point and I said I was which was true. She said she would be over to me. I waited 15 minutes and my gut told me to leave at that point. I left never hearing from her again. What a waste of time.
http://allentown.skipthegames.com/fe...i/462907444194
-
04-02-19 04:35 #36Senior Member

Posts: 148Allentown
I am visiting Allentown Friday. Any recommendations of someone sweet to play with? I prefer thin to average and someone that enjoys what she does.
-
03-31-19 17:31 #35Regular Member

Posts: 15Any thoughts on this one.
This one is in my back yard. I am not really much of an experienced monger. TinEye comes back clean. Any thoughts from more experienced mongers?
http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...y/293410665229









Reply With Quote





