Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12792

    Pedicure and massage


  2. #12791

    Looking for pedicure and massage

    Does any one know about a place that does pedicure and massage with some extras.

    I came across this add but wondered if anyone has tried them.

    I am in the area part time and do post when I have info.

  3. #12790

    Ballston

    Interesting session yesterday. I am looking for a legit massage quality but that little extra. I went to the ballston mall and a massage place that was there previous had moved back in. I was really sore and had gone to it before it closed for renovations so I decided to take the plunge. They always had attractive girls but before there was no way anything extra was offered bc the beds were literally separated by a sheet. Now however they have built out a really big and nice space with individual rooms with a door. That was a plus.

    I was led to the room and asked to disrobe. I didn't know what that meant so I asked if underwear should stay on and she said yes. There was a sheet to lay under. A different lady comes back and starts a very nice massage. I originally asked for 30 min so she asked me if I wanted to extend and I said yes. When she came back after notifying the front desk, I asked if I could take my underwear off and she said ok. I stayed technically draped the whole time but she massaged my bare butt for awhile.

    I was starting to think this might be a possibility. On the flip she massages everywhere except that one area. I politely ask her if she massages there and she laughs and says no. I laugh too and was like worth a shot. She then starts making small talk and asked if I was married, age etc. She is Chinese I think bc she tells me all Chinese men are married early. She finishes up and then grabs me through the sheet and says next time. I don't know if she was just saying that or if she was serious. I will try again soon. She gives an amazing massage so if that was added I will be there every week. LOL.

    Anybody else have any luck?

  4. #12789

    Suzi Massage

    Hey fellas, I just moved to the area and have been doing some pretty extensive research however I can't find anything on this site about Suzis on Rchmnd Hgwy. Does anyone have any intel on this place? I'd greatly appreciate it. Feel free to pm if you do.

    Not looking for FS just standard massage and I want to leave with a smile. Thanks! I may end up pulling the trigger and reporting back. Happy mongering.

  5. #12788

    Ms V

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Hey Coaster, do you details for Ms. V? Contact info, etc? Thanks! Creepin.
    With permission granted the number 202-XXX-1006 comes to mind.

  6. #12787
    Quote Originally Posted by NyHornet  [View Original Post]
    Nalee, Cristine, KK, Tara for sure.

    Probably most others can, if you let them know that is what you would like.

    There are also a number of Thai Spas in NOVA, that offer Traditional Thai Massage. You wear loose fitting pajama like clothes and lay on a mat on the floor, but you won't receive a NoVa finish at those places.
    Thanks. That helps narrow it down!

  7. #12786
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHat58  [View Original Post]
    Bud, it's upstairs.

    After GripnSip's post I went also -BTW, thanks Grip!- Vivian was younger and more attractive than I had in my mind. Pretty face, bigger than average cans, full C's probably. Massage was average, eh I'll say B-. Appeared to be a normal nova ending, albeit a great one, until I asked for the cover. She smiled and seemed reluctant at first but persistence won this time. Multiple positions, very nice time.
    Thanks. Glad you had a good visit!

  8. #12785
    Quote Originally Posted by Backrub321  [View Original Post]
    Which of the Thai providers gives the best traditional Thai stretching massage (with standard NoVa or NoVa plus)?

    PM if you prefer.
    Nalee, Cristine, KK, Tara for sure.

    Probably most others can, if you let them know that is what you would like.

    There are also a number of Thai Spas in NOVA, that offer Traditional Thai Massage. You wear loose fitting pajama like clothes and lay on a mat on the floor, but you won't receive a NoVa finish at those places.

  9. #12784

    Upstairs

    Bud, it's upstairs.

    After GripnSip's post I went also -BTW, thanks Grip!- Vivian was younger and more attractive than I had in my mind. Pretty face, bigger than average cans, full C's probably. Massage was average, eh I'll say B-. Appeared to be a normal nova ending, albeit a great one, until I asked for the cover. She smiled and seemed reluctant at first but persistence won this time. Multiple positions, very nice time.

    Went by. There's an insurance company still at that address so I don't know where the heck he's talking about.

    Ended up at King. Standard King service with (I'm assuming) Naomi. Early 40's, pretty, Bs, a little sag. Great massage. Had to negotiate, which I never have to do with Ivy or Cici. (Yung, Kinda). Would repeat for massage, but prefer Cici.

  10. #12783
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with Reya for tonight and will post my experience. Can someone please confirm that she is legit? Thanks.
    Not to bust your balls but wouldn't you want to confirm she is legit before scheduling an appointment? I think someone here said something about her so try the search function. She is also well reviewed on erotic monkey if you are a member.

  11. #12782

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment with Reya for tonight and will post my experience. Can someone please confirm that she is legit? Thanks.
    She's legit but don't expect more than standard nova.

  12. #12781
    LOL, mad props on the review. Thoroughly enjoyable to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of a return to the place at 8303 and it seems they settled on the name Deep Blue. So I set out at sea on an hour voyage and met with a wench by the name of KiKi. Her massage was standard, not as good as my ATF Mia, but serviceable. On the flip she let me feel like the captain aboard the ship, I lifted up her top; she fills up more chest than typical Asians so that raised my flag to full mast. She placed her hand on the wheel and drove me Jolly Roger while I got to nurse on those massive jugs of rum until I yo ho ho'd and released my anchor. I tipped 60 doubloons and set sail to pilfer another dream.

  13. #12780

    Made an appointment with Reya for tonight.

    Made an appointment with Reya for tonight and will post my experience. Can someone please confirm that she is legit? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Reya? https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...j/6229104.html.

    Would like to know your experience. Thanks in advance.

  14. #12779

    Thai stretching massage.

    Which of the Thai providers gives the best traditional Thai stretching massage (with standard NoVa or NoVa plus)?

    PM if you prefer.

  15. #12778

    Still have an insurance sign up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping  [View Original Post]
    Dude, he gave you the freaking address! G&S isn't going to hold your hand and drop you off.

    Sorry, not sorry, that there are folks on here that want you to answer all of their inquiries yet provide nothing to this community. It's ridiculous how many and I'm sure all of those providing info get pm's asking for info that's already been posted. Rant over, be safe out there!

    Creepin.
    Went by. There's an insurance company still at that address so I don't know where the heck he's talking about.

    Ended up at King. Standard King service with (I'm assuming) Naomi. Early 40's, pretty, Bs, a little sag. Great massage. Had to negotiate, which I never have to do with Ivy or Cici. (Yung, Kinda). Would repeat for massage, but prefer Cici.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape