Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2449
-
05-09-19 16:55 #124Senior Member

Posts: 650Just start reading the older posts and it will point you in the right direction. Then go fishing and report back with the good, the bad and the fun.
Originally Posted by ScrewIt978
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 15:32 #123Senior Member

Posts: 109I guess I'm going to give up, I don't have a good feeling about her. Initial contact was a little rough.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 03:23 #122Regular Member

Posts: 1New here
Anyone willing to introduce me to someone? I'm not sure how this works.
-
05-07-19 19:12 #121Senior Member

Posts: 2099Your Turn
Looks like it's up to you to step up & TOFFT, good luck.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 00:15 #120Senior Member

Posts: 109Appreciate a review. There must be at least one of us who has seen her before. Thanks.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-19 19:09 #119Senior Member

Posts: 109Erika
Anyone have experience with her, really appreciate you inputs. Thinking of summoning her this weekend, if she is a safe bet.
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...y/514524968368
-
05-03-19 11:19 #118Banned Member

Posts: 942I also did a date with her last week. I knew she had a pimp for my scouting the hotel. She's very pretty and has a nice body. But she wouldn't let me use the bathroom because herr pimp was in there. So I ended up having to piss in the sink in the bedroom. Which was kind of embarrassing knowing that her pimp was right next to me she only does anal. And she up sells like crazy. I asked if I could lick her pussy and she told me to kiss it only. She flipped out when I started flicking my tongue on it anyways I can make a long-ass review but she begs for more money. Promised I can fuk her pussy and get a b*j* without a condom if I gave her more money. And once I handed her the money she took out another condom. And only let me fuk* her ass for the second-round. So it was a good appointment but I'm not going back.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 13:49 #117Senior Member

Posts: 109Amy, the basement girl
Anyone have Amy's contact number, please PM me. It's the girl that used to work out of a basement in Lowell. I have a number ending in 3239 but that doesn't work anymore. Thank you in advance.
-
04-30-19 22:33 #116Senior Member

Posts: 202She'll do more, it just super expensive (wanted 700+). I did the hour, $300. Saw her a few times. After the initial excitement of doing anal, it was eh. She couldn't get me to cum the other 2. She's real cute, though lots of restrictions. Works really hard to please.
Originally Posted by JoeBellone
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-19 20:52 #115

Posts: 65Okay I am going to meet her Friday. She only does anal which is strange. Perhaps she saves her self.
Originally Posted by OkWhatever
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 19:54 #114Senior Member

Posts: 378EDIT: Thought I would try again and texted her earlier. This time she was very responsive. I saw her just a little while ago. This was a different girl than I saw before. This one said her name is Sara from New York but originally from Brazil. She was tall, long dark hair and tanned. Pretty girl and good English. Seemed a little reserved. Nice curvy body a little on the big side but well proportioned. Nice fake tits. Opted for the half hour. Texted when I got there and she gave me room number right away. She was wearing black lingerie and fishnet thigh high stockings. She looked good and smelled good too. We got right into it. Started with CBJ on edge of bed and then moved on the bed for cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl. Finished with doggie. Not really rushed but I was out of there in 25 minutes. So it was pretty close to the half hour. $. 50 for half. Don't know if multiple pops are allowed in full hour. It's possible. She said she's here all this week. Hotel in Lowell area.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 14:50 #113Senior Member

Posts: 516Luana
I had to bring a friend down to Logan today, I texted her before I left to see if she was available, she replied yes, I told her the approximate time, she replied okay baby, text me when 15 min away. I text her and nothing. I pulled over and waited like 15 min, nothing. Fortunately I'; ve been doing this long enough to know, I don't leave home without my burner phone and at least 4/5 other options, never did hear from Luana,(aint nobody got time for that) glad I went with option #2 at the Red Roof Saugus. Super hot girl. $+20.
Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 10:51 #112Senior Member

Posts: 378Luana Brazilian
I had seen this one only once before. She wasn't the girl in the pics but the actual girl was very close in looks and body. When I first saw her she was friendly, not quite GFE, but had a good time anyway (CBJ, CFS, multiple positions) and wanted to see her again. I called the new number listed on the latest ad on cityxguide. I got a text back a few minutes later from the old number. Said she was at a hotel and it was close to where I live and her rates where in the text. I opted for the half for 150 just like before. I didn't have to drive too far this time so that was good. I set up a time she (or handler) texted back that time was ok. I arrived on time and texted her I was there. Crickets. Waited about 30 minutes. Texted and called a couple times during that wait. Still nothing. I left and about 30 minutes later she texts back 'I'm sorry' and that's it. I text back asking if she is still a available but get no response back. There are several ads on cityxguide that are similarly written like hers. Probably the same group. Use caution when booking, you might get to see the lady or maybe not.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...pics-18291044/
-
04-18-19 17:05 #111Senior Member

Posts: 191Melody / Miracle
Yeah, I noticed the height in the post after I had posted. Too bad. I miss Melody.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 16:29 #110Senior Member

Posts: 379I didn't know she had a pimp. I would have left if I saw one. There wasn't anyone there besides her when I was with her.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






