Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,586 to 33,600 of 41311
-
04-22-19 13:32 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 173Danielle
Any info on this one? Had a small convoy with her and she seems legit, but any extra will put my mind at ease.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...c/625318958513
-
04-22-19 10:17 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 55Need some Indian!
What site did you find her at? That is a rare delicacy down here and I need to get my Indian fix before she goes.
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 07:30 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 314I wouldn't be surprised. Gina and Mandy are friends on SM.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 00:56 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 1062Indian Karina review
In this dream I called this girl and set up a date, when I got there she went silent for 10 minutes (on both occasions) but eventually got the memo when I said I was leaving. She's probably 8 pounds heavier then the photos but largely looks the same, she's legit Indian too. Sessions starts with a good, long BBBJ (Not the rushed 2 minute BJs chicks like doing). Followed by doggy and mish. She's a decent person who still has her sanity, so treat her right.
-
04-21-19 17:27 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 137BBBrandy
Saw her yesterday afternoon and as always great time. Great personality, soft ass, wonderful mouth and experience. Hugging and rubbing and kissing. Almost not worth taking chances with others. Her and Rikki always know what to expect. Since rikki is gone stay true on this one.
Originally Posted by DaRiv
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
BB.
-
04-21-19 10:24 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 256I saw her once like the end of last summer and did not have an issue. Even though her body isn't the greatest she's sweetheart and aims to please. I did not see any shady characters standing around and she had the house all to herself. I wanted a BBBJ with a facial and she delivered as promised. For me it was a good visit.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 08:50 #7720Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 882To a degree. They're taken so that you don't see her saggy stomach, butt, and lack of tits. She's also slightly skinnier now.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 08:11 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 129Accurate pics
So I'm assuming these pics aren't accurate?
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/green-eyes/10605069
-
04-21-19 02:17 #7718Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Damn, so she begged you not to beat her? I saw her actual age a few months back somewhere when she was the "mother" of one of those mother daughter scams and she actually isn't that old but I guess a few months of beatings / trailer living / and a few party favors obviously take its toll.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 00:18 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 788She does take some nice pics
I used to see her several times but the reason I stopped was because her stuff started to smell. Also, you were fortunate to not have run into shady characters as I believe it's a trap house. When I used to drop her off, all these shifty characters would converge on her to, I guess, take part in her earnings for some candy. This is why I always preferred car meets instead.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 00:14 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 788These girls are likely not Gina or Mandy
People seem to be using her pics, however. If you look at the prefix of the number and it's not 900, it's likely not her. Mandy pretty consistently keeps that particular number. Someone was using her pix in or around Louisiana, I think, and she advised me it wasn't her.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 23:00 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 46Mistake?
I think you are thinking of Rikki. Jen is on vacation.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 22:55 #7714Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin
Are you Mandy? This is not what we do here. We don't review guys, we review hookers.
A2
-
04-20-19 19:51 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 191Bbbrandy info
I already asked earlier and didn't get a reply. I did a little bit of hunting and found the ad. Here you go brother.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/030436392191
-
04-20-19 19:46 #7712Regular Member

Posts: 11I will solve this mystery
Red flags all over. Since she said she was willing to meet at a local Starbucks, I am going to take up on that offer, even though I know it's not Mandy, I am super curious of who the fuck this is and is in public so I should be okay. If I don't get back to you by next week then consider myself died.
Originally Posted by Jactionville
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






