Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #979

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same canned message twice over the last couple of weeks. See review 817 also.
    I exchanged messages once before as well. Seemed more transactional vs. SB, but I could be wrong. So who else is active out there?

  2. #978
    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    She sent me the same canned message twice over the last couple of weeks. See review 817 also.

  3. #977

    She messaged me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ADreamer  [View Original Post]
    Just signed up this week and I guess she noticed I was online and favorited me and sent a message. I got the sense she was using the shotgun approach and hoping one of the pellets land?

  4. #976

  5. #975

    Admins modify the message too

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you can read AND reply! Ha!
    Took advantage of that yesterday for a few messages and noticed today that they changed the text of few exchanges I had. Not just the ones where I text my number.

  6. #974
    So, SA allowed free two-way communication for most of the day yesterday; I was able to initiate conversation with women who hadn't written me first. I provided my Kik and burner phone number, so I made a couple of connections!

    On the other hand, after a certain time, the site reverted and required a membership to reply.

    What's troubling, though, is that the site sent this email to everyone I had viewed yesterday, regardless of whether I had communicated with them or not:

    "You caught my attention. Are you interested in an arrangement?

    I fucking do NOT approve of or appreciate a website communicating FOR me. Seems awfully sleazy. I'm done with SA for good.

    Of course, YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you can read AND reply! Ha!

  7. #973

    WYP currently.

    Holy fuck it's much worse. I'm absolutely convinced all the SA girls migrated over there or they are operating like Ashley Madison and using fake chicks. Maybe 3 girls have panned out enough to even exchange numbers and text but even that is weak.

    Use to be a great non pro population. Fuck it, I'm just hitting the DC AMPs for some action.

  8. #972
    Apparently you can read AND reply! Ha!

    Quote Originally Posted by YayaGogo  [View Original Post]
    Popped on SA this morning and saw that you can now read messages without having an upgraded account. Don't know if this is accidental (it probably is) so if you have any messages in your inbox you want to read but don't want to pay a benjamin to do so get on asap before they discover the glitch haha.

    Yaya.

  9. #971

    Read Message Enabled on SA

    Popped on SA this morning and saw that you can now read messages without having an upgraded account. Don't know if this is accidental (it probably is) so if you have any messages in your inbox you want to read but don't want to pay a benjamin to do so get on asap before they discover the glitch haha.

    Yaya.

  10. #970
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man. That's exactly what I'm feeling. I know my game works but not if these bitches are getting paid absurd amounts. Something is driving the crazy ass confidence of these girls. They probably read stories online of $2000 a month allowances and traveling to the Cay Islands. Oh well.
    I refuse to believe there are a bunch of guys throwing stacks of hundreds at these girls.

    My guess is that they get their delusional ideas from videos on YouTube, and other places. There is no shortage of YT videos posted by girls who lie about how much their SD is giving them, how to be a SB, etc.

    In the triangle, I bet there's no more than 20 guys on the site who can or will pay more than 3 per meet on a regular basis.

  11. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    The two girls I've seen recently were double dipping in both WYP and SA. My cheap ass figured it would be less expensive in the long run to throw them each $100 than to join SA.

    I had good luck with WYP about 5 years ago, but now not so much. The two I met were older than I prefer, but cute; however one was batshit crazy AND an alcoholic, and the other, while interesting and a good conversationalist, was most assuredly NOT going to give it up at that meeting, if ever. And they were a little older than the norm (both in their 30's).

    Man, I used to think my game was strong, but apparently age has taken it's toll! LOL.
    Yeah man. That's exactly what I'm feeling. I know my game works but not if these bitches are getting paid absurd amounts. Something is driving the crazy ass confidence of these girls. They probably read stories online of $2000 a month allowances and traveling to the Cay Islands. Oh well.

  12. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]

    Man, I used to think my game was strong, but apparently age has taken it's toll! LOL.
    You're preaching to the choir. LOL.

    I've found a few girls on WYP. But the site is mostly a time waster to me. Bunch of girls who want $200 to let you buy them a $200 dinner.

    And WYP credit system sucks.

  13. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Did you read her profile. Says she lives in Texas but blah blah, I stopped reading after that. Definitely looks good in the pics though.
    Yeah, I saw Texas.

    I've run into a few girls on the site who lie about their location, but are otherwise legit. Model types who end up being real, but are afraid to put their real location on the site.

    If it turns out she's legit or fake, I'll post back here.

  14. #966
    The two girls I've seen recently were double dipping in both WYP and SA. My cheap ass figured it would be less expensive in the long run to throw them each $100 than to join SA.

    I had good luck with WYP about 5 years ago, but now not so much. The two I met were older than I prefer, but cute; however one was batshit crazy AND an alcoholic, and the other, while interesting and a good conversationalist, was most assuredly NOT going to give it up at that meeting, if ever. And they were a little older than the norm (both in their 30's).

    Man, I used to think my game was strong, but apparently age has taken it's toll! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    So you have to start with a number. I think the SA crowd must be double dipping and using WYP now. It was def different a few years about. It's a shame fatties get GPS from stupid guys throwing cash around. Honestly I wouldn't fuck these chicks if they paid me the initial date fee.

  15. #965

    Yeah you start with bid date

    Quote Originally Posted by Truncated  [View Original Post]
    I never specify an amount, but I always promise a gift when I set up a first meeting.

    I've found that the ones who ask how big the gift will be suffer from GPS.

    The ones who say it isn't necessary, or are appreciative of anything, are worth pursuing.
    So you have to start with a number. I think the SA crowd must be double dipping and using WYP now. It was def different a few years about. It's a shame fatties get GPS from stupid guys throwing cash around. Honestly I wouldn't fuck these chicks if they paid me the initial date fee.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape