Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 570 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 8550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3600

    Hong

    I had visited Hong couple of times 3 or 4 years ago. Looks were 5/10. Massage was standard AMP. Once I got expanded menu but tip was a hassle plus service was rushed.

    Tipping was always a issue there even with standard services.

    Once my car glass was broken in while it was parked in the adjacent parking lot.

    Since then I never visited again. The current situation might have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottClark9  [View Original Post]
    I went to Hong's on Stafford St. Last week for the first time. Never been there.

    It is a little strange as you enter the building, but the massage rooms are upstairs. But it looked like a typical AMP.

    Massage started OK, not bad as AMP massages go. Gave indications of interest in more activity, and the provider giggled and appeared to reciprocate.

    But it was getting closer and closer to my hour with no flip. I don't like to be rushed. Finally the flip, and she proceeded to massage my arms and legs for the rest of the time. The hour ended, and she said "Done" with no tease, no nothing. It was a totally legit massage.

    So I got nothin' from that visit.

  2. #3599

    Hong on Stafford St.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hygocoser  [View Original Post]
    Drove by stafford st and saw Hong (massage or relaxation? Not sure) is that the one o e you guys been talking about or there's another one on stafford?
    I went to Hong's on Stafford St. Last week for the first time. Never been there.

    It is a little strange as you enter the building, but the massage rooms are upstairs. But it looked like a typical AMP.

    Massage started OK, not bad as AMP massages go. Gave indications of interest in more activity, and the provider giggled and appeared to reciprocate.

    But it was getting closer and closer to my hour with no flip. I don't like to be rushed. Finally the flip, and she proceeded to massage my arms and legs for the rest of the time. The hour ended, and she said "Done" with no tease, no nothing. It was a totally legit massage.

    So I got nothin' from that visit.

  3. #3598

    Park av?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chocotaco  [View Original Post]
    I go to the gym near there (Milton St(, the sign in the window says Stafford St.
    Drove by stafford st and saw Hong (massage or relaxation? Not sure) is that the one o e you guys been talking about or there's another one on stafford? I went to Hong couple of times at least 2 years ago, but that was on park ave.

  4. #3597
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Stafford Springs, CT? Or Stafford St?
    I go to the gym near there (Milton St(, the sign in the window says Stafford St.

  5. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueballs425  [View Original Post]
    Called up last week and was told they relocated to Stafford.
    Stafford Springs, CT? Or Stafford St?

  6. #3595

    Cambridge

    Large menu, rushed service, curtains instead of door, too much exposure. Hope it answers your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman18  [View Original Post]
    I apologize I meant Cambridge Street.

    Has anyone been there before do you know if it's FS or HJ?

  7. #3594

    Asain bodyworks

    I apologize I meant Cambridge Street.

    Has anyone been there before do you know if it's FS or HJ?

  8. #3593

    Asian Bodywork

    Has anyone been to Asian Bodywork on Chandler Street if so is a FS or HJ?

    Ty.

  9. #3592
    Called up last week and was told they relocated to Stafford.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Place on Milton closed down. Anyone have any info on if they moved somewhere else? That was my go to.

  10. #3591

    Milton

    Place on Milton closed down. Anyone have any info on if they moved somewhere else? That was my go to.

  11. #3590

    Acton

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomm42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try this place?

    https://worcester.rubratings.com/113528
    Answered in the Boston forum.

  12. #3589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that (envelope) Linda?
    As the show once said. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

  13. #3588

    Acton

    Anyone ever try this place?

    https://worcester.rubratings.com/113528

  14. #3587

    Lisa?

    Isn't that (envelope) Linda?

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    FYI, here's the T&G photo from the 4/2 story on Worcester Bodywork AMPs.

    ARG.

  15. #3586

    Chen Chen Lisa

    FYI, here's the T&G photo from the 4/2 story on Worcester Bodywork AMPs.

    ARG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape