Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,521 to 26,535 of 30810
-
04-20-19 17:08 #4290Regular Member

Posts: 21Fake Photos
The last is definitely fake (I wish it weren't). The girl in the photos is an actress. She has a lot of great photos on the net.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 13:37 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 5071) As Trip mentioned, golden pussy syndrome. She thinks her pussy is worth more than it is.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
2) She's been reviewed here for FS and periodically will post an ad for FS. I have no idea what triggers the change from massage only to FS, I just know I've seen it. Never seen her to first-hand confirm, thought. I don't want my personal information in her phone the next time she gets picked up for shoplifting or possession.
-
04-20-19 12:57 #4288Senior Member

Posts: 458Lady G.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...243/3366901600
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
She is currently on LC in Greensboro.
She is very petite was a good dream imo.
-
04-20-19 11:09 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 1301Should be good to go now.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 09:57 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 666Hustling
It's not rocket surgery or brain science. But when the blood drains from our heads to our dicks, we all get a little stupid. I pay attention to reviews. If I really want to see a girl, I will ask her rates. If they are over $60 qv, I will decline saying that's my limit. Sometimes they will come down, but if not, I just move on to the next girl. A couple weeks later, I might try her again. If I don't really care if I see a girl or not, or if I have a few on the line, I will throw out my own number. Usually $40-50 qv, just to see what happens. A lot of times they will bite. I always remember that they need money more than I need pussy. I am never afraid to hang up and rub one out instead. Just one man's attempt to get cheap pussy and reset the market back to $60 qv.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 09:42 #4285Banned Member

Posts: 719Lady G from Greensboro STG, not Lady G86. Search Greensboro STG.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 08:38 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 1712Yeah. Still redirects and I'm way computer savvy and I can't figure out a workaround. Some new reviews are going up, so some people are able to log in, seems like. But whoever runs that site doesn't seem to know or care about the issue.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 05:38 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 145I am assuming she is "off the list" until further notice. Wondering how you get better rates than me? 🤔. $40 QV. Then again your a hustler with all these ladies.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 01:36 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 430Joe Looking: Please clear space in your inbox
I just tried to pm you.
-
04-19-19 23:31 #4281Regular Member

Posts: 13Chrissy
.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Agree totally with comments here about Chrissy. Cute, friendly, made me feel very comfortable. Repeated, glad I did. She's great.
-
04-19-19 22:40 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 666Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
When she thinks her pussy is made of solid fucking gold. Steer clear of those b*tches. Both while mongering and among civilians. They're never worth your time or effort.
-
04-19-19 21:50 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 1538It really does matter to look closely at these photos. I was looking at a photo once and noticed on the night stand in the background a can of Lotrimin for Jock Itch. Did it belong to her or her boyfriend? I passed.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 21:05 #4278Senior Member

Posts: 82Kyra
Hi. Has anyone had this dream?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31503109/
-
04-19-19 19:59 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 301Hmmm? Most times they want to hit that vein that's in the fold of the arm. Maybe.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 16:52 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 169Meth heads tend to pick at their skin; that looks more like meth than needles. If she's shooting up on her forearm, that could indicate that the crook of her elbows, behind the knees, ankles, and feet were already blown out.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






