Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,656 to 26,670 of 30808
-
04-20-19 18:39 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 666Nikki
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...v/132725320777
Apparently, there was a time when she was God's gift to mongers. Those days are long gone, but she's not bad, especially in this shitty climate. I have heard that demons had a bad hold on her, but she seemed ok to me, at least as far as I could tell.
I have seen her ads pop up now and then. Finally got her to respond to a text. She quoted 70 qv. I apologized for wasting her time and baited the hook saying I cap at 60. She bit and we were on! She said she was doing mostly outcalls because she was staying at a house in Knightdale. I said I prefer incall and she said ok, and assured me she was the only one there. She gave me the address and I showed up a little while later. It was kind of in the middle of nowhere, but she said it is only temporary. She was kind enough to walk outside so I would see her from the street.
The pics are of her, but definitely from 5 or 10 years ago. Now, she's got a bit of a MILF thing going on, but what I wouldn't give to have seen her in her prime! Hug and kiss hello, then inside where I dropped the envelope. Pulled her dress down to expose her store bought tits. Sucked and nibbled on them for a while. She said she likes mirrors, so I had her strip down and give me a BBBJ in front of the long mirror and we could both watch. No DT, but excellent tongue action, BLS, and eye contact. Then to the bed, suited up, and plowed her in mish. She's nice and flexible, talks dirty well. Pounded her for a good while and could feel the load building. Asked about CIM and she happily agreed. Had her get back on her knees on the floor, so I could give her the porn facial. She sucked and licked until I blew a few days into her mouth as she looked up at me and smiled. She kept going until I was completely done, then got up to spit. Came back with a warm wet washcloth for me. Nice touch. We chatted for a bit, then I got dressed and went on my way. Overall a very good qv.
All working girls should learn that eye contact during BBBJ and FS is hot as fuck and leads to a quicker finish. And keep going during the CIM will bring a happy customer back. Nikki did well on both counts, so I will likely repeat.
-
04-20-19 17:08 #4152Regular Member

Posts: 21Fake Photos
The last is definitely fake (I wish it weren't). The girl in the photos is an actress. She has a lot of great photos on the net.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 13:37 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 5071) As Trip mentioned, golden pussy syndrome. She thinks her pussy is worth more than it is.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
2) She's been reviewed here for FS and periodically will post an ad for FS. I have no idea what triggers the change from massage only to FS, I just know I've seen it. Never seen her to first-hand confirm, thought. I don't want my personal information in her phone the next time she gets picked up for shoplifting or possession.
-
04-20-19 12:57 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 458Lady G.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...243/3366901600
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
She is currently on LC in Greensboro.
She is very petite was a good dream imo.
-
04-20-19 11:09 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 1301Should be good to go now.
Originally Posted by Velasco
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 09:57 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 666Hustling
It's not rocket surgery or brain science. But when the blood drains from our heads to our dicks, we all get a little stupid. I pay attention to reviews. If I really want to see a girl, I will ask her rates. If they are over $60 qv, I will decline saying that's my limit. Sometimes they will come down, but if not, I just move on to the next girl. A couple weeks later, I might try her again. If I don't really care if I see a girl or not, or if I have a few on the line, I will throw out my own number. Usually $40-50 qv, just to see what happens. A lot of times they will bite. I always remember that they need money more than I need pussy. I am never afraid to hang up and rub one out instead. Just one man's attempt to get cheap pussy and reset the market back to $60 qv.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 09:42 #4147Banned Member

Posts: 719Lady G from Greensboro STG, not Lady G86. Search Greensboro STG.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 08:38 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 1712Yeah. Still redirects and I'm way computer savvy and I can't figure out a workaround. Some new reviews are going up, so some people are able to log in, seems like. But whoever runs that site doesn't seem to know or care about the issue.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 05:38 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 145I am assuming she is "off the list" until further notice. Wondering how you get better rates than me? 🤔. $40 QV. Then again your a hustler with all these ladies.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 01:36 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 430Joe Looking: Please clear space in your inbox
I just tried to pm you.
-
04-19-19 23:31 #4143Regular Member

Posts: 13Chrissy
.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Agree totally with comments here about Chrissy. Cute, friendly, made me feel very comfortable. Repeated, glad I did. She's great.
-
04-19-19 22:40 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 666Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
When she thinks her pussy is made of solid fucking gold. Steer clear of those b*tches. Both while mongering and among civilians. They're never worth your time or effort.
-
04-19-19 21:50 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 1538It really does matter to look closely at these photos. I was looking at a photo once and noticed on the night stand in the background a can of Lotrimin for Jock Itch. Did it belong to her or her boyfriend? I passed.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 21:05 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 82Kyra
Hi. Has anyone had this dream?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31503109/
-
04-19-19 19:59 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 301Hmmm? Most times they want to hit that vein that's in the fold of the arm. Maybe.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





