Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 58,846 to 58,860 of 58934
-
03-22-06 02:58 #89Senior Member

Posts: 46Asahi Friday
Went to Asahi Friday night and got Linda. Got the TS, followed by sauna. Then took me into the private room for message and offerred hj which I gladly accepted. Somewhat mechanical, but nothing to complain about. Gave 2 JK's tip and she told me to make sure I ask for her in the future.
Anyone know anything about Shinn Inn on 17-92? Looking for an AMP with providers still close to being in their 20's or early 30's.
Almost forgot...anyone know of a provider on the east side of town? I was looking into A Tender Touch and My Gentle Touch, but found out on here that they are legit. Anyone......Bueller?
Thx
-
03-20-06 21:40 #88Senior Member

Posts: 284Not when I was there, but Amy was fat. If you close your eyes and squeeze her belly, it may seem like some natural ones.
Originally Posted by Dragonfly08
-
03-20-06 19:01 #87Senior Member

Posts: 113Sugar is busty (C or D), but a bit older: 40'ish.
-
03-20-06 17:09 #86Senior Member

Posts: 107RS in longwood
Does anyone know if there are any busty women working at RS in longwood?
-
03-20-06 16:13 #85Senior Member

Posts: 73A Tender Touch - Colonial
I have been to A Tender Touch many times over the last couple of years. However, the latest visit (today) had different providers with a $65 massage and no extras. Just not the same place anymore - I have to take this one off of the list!
-
03-20-06 14:03 #84Senior Member

Posts: 284Same here. I went back on Saturday night. Different Mamasan. I ended up with Linda, and was told that Jenny is no longer there. Her contract was up, and it looks like a whole new batch.
Originally Posted by geronimo25
Experience was interesting, but not FS.
-
03-20-06 03:59 #83Senior Member

Posts: 79Asahi-Coco
Experience similar to Wsph, meh, had a better time at RS personally, but to each their own.
-
03-18-06 10:22 #82Senior Member

Posts: 107Orl,
Who did you see when you went there? I have seen Keri as well.
-
03-15-06 22:56 #81Regular Member

Posts: 8Longwood massage
Ron,
I was confused too, until my last session at the Longwood STUDIO.
Originally Posted by Ron News
-
03-15-06 16:28 #80Senior Member

Posts: 142Pine Tree
Followup on Pine Tree - This was the first place I went to a year ago and everything was good, TS, excellent massage and hj. Two months ago, no TS, no extras, poor attitude. It felt like they were under pressure. No go back.
-
03-15-06 09:57 #79Senior Member

Posts: 142Longwood MPs
I'm trying to get straight the Longwood MPs that are reviewed here. On State Road 434 going east from Hwy. 17-92 there are three MPs:
1. Longwood Massage 1 is in a small strip and is closest to 17-92. It has a small yellow sign by SR 434. It was busted a couple of years ago (Google) and had a license review. I don't know what the status is today.
2. Longwood Massage 2 is a stand alone building, white, I think, on a corner with a large sign in front with an Asian woman on the sign.
3. Longwood Massage 3 is right next door to Longwood 2. It is in a brown strip with the sign on the building. It got busted a couple of months ago when a kid went in ten times and then complained to the cops who raided it. I don't know what the status is today.
I would appreciate it if someone would straighten these out for me.
Then, south of there on 17-92 is the famous Tokyo Spa that I have read is either legit or not.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
-
03-15-06 00:35 #78Regular Member

Posts: 24A Tender Touch
I went to A Tender Touch on East Colonial recently. No extras offered but a great massage at only $65 for 1 hour. Like some say, a great massage is worth the money but it doesn't always leave you satisfied.
-
03-14-06 23:21 #77Senior Member

Posts: 113Sorry to harrass, but does anyone have suggestions on how to request (and receive) a particular girl?
Originally Posted by Wsph7
-
03-14-06 12:21 #76Regular Member

Posts: 9AAA Massage Mimi
I don't post too often in the USA section, since in SoFlo where I live, most of the reports are about SW's, which is not my thing. You can find useful info instead on the Independent girls board.
I went to O-Town last week for business, and used the great advise of the forum, called AAA Massage and came in in no time.
I was received by Mimi, a petite, slim but with nice breasts girl, probably on her low thirties. Was taken to the room, paid my hour, and off we went to the TS. Nice experience, all parts covered.
Back on the room, very good massage, good strength and pressure, didn't mind my hands roaming on her feet and between her legs.
Flip time, nice smile, hands allowed to roam, not a rusher for the handshake, even my tongue allowed to roam.
$.8 and $.4 tip, money never discussed, left satisfied, with a kiss in the cheek and the promise of more to come next time.
There was also a taller girl, long curly black hair, looked hot ... maybe next time.
-
03-13-06 03:02 #75Regular Member

Posts: 1oh yeah
I am one of the guilty lurkers who has been been using this board for personnel gain without a sharing. I hope to give back to the community now with a quality post. Personally I enjoy my amp experiences, and can always settle for a good massage to ease the sore muscles, but the happy ending is a nice bonus. Although I enjoy the streetwalker stories that is not for me. The whole Idea of diseases and jail time scares me. I'll try to list the places I have visited and my experiences there.
Shinn Inn- This one is by far my favorite. I do not believe it is listed in the orlando weekly but I think it can be found in the phone book. It is on 17-92 north of lee rd. I have always received a good massage here by an attractive young provider. The massage is always finished with a good hand shake but no other extras.
Long Quan- Listed in the weekly. I find this place dirty wiith a very mechanical massage. No table shower has ever been offered and the girls always demand to much more money for a simple hand release. I have been there twice and will never return.
Longwood massage- I am talkin about the one that has been there for awhile not the newer place. I have not been there recently but in the past I have never been dissapointed. I have even been offered F.S. by an hispanic provider here.
Pine tree- This palce used to offer a good massage with some extras but then it seemed to go to shit so I have not been there in months. Any updated info would be appreciated.
Aloha- same as pine tree but with older providers.
Rainbow spa- This would be the best Amp experience I have had outside of thailand but that was only on one occasion and I do not think that provider is
still there. On other visits I received a decent massage with manual release.
Spa serenity- decent massage with a h.j.
AAA massage- On OBT close to the malll. I have always got a good massage here with hand shake. Provider has informed more could be avaible on future visits.
Asashi- this place seems to be hit or miss. Providers change frequently along with quality. Although this place made me nervous when I witnessed the girl folding the towel back up after the massage. Trust me you do not want to lay on the same towel I was.
Tokyo- I have had some good massages here. Never any more than a H.J. but by becoming freindly with mamasan I have had two girl massages for the same price.
In my opinion it always best to be be upfront with your providers. If it is your first time there don't lie about it. Some of my best visits have been my first visits. They are looking for repeat business. Be honest and develope a level of trust. Personally this has always worked for me. Find whatever works for you and break the ice and hace a good time. If they look like fun I like to give them a little slap on the ass and a surprise playfull kiss right in the beginning it always eases the tension. If you are a repeat customer bring a litlle gift or sometnig. Write them a fucking poem for all I care just have fun.
Thats it for now. I would be willing to share more info and names of providers with posters that seem to be trustworthy. I am hesitant to post to much info here. If any has any info on a good latina provider I would appreciate it. I also travel frequently and can share info on other areas.













Reply With Quote




