Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,656 to 26,670 of 30812
-
04-20-19 09:42 #4157Banned Member

Posts: 719Lady G from Greensboro STG, not Lady G86. Search Greensboro STG.
Originally Posted by DWooderson
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 08:38 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 1710Yeah. Still redirects and I'm way computer savvy and I can't figure out a workaround. Some new reviews are going up, so some people are able to log in, seems like. But whoever runs that site doesn't seem to know or care about the issue.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 05:38 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 145I am assuming she is "off the list" until further notice. Wondering how you get better rates than me? 🤔. $40 QV. Then again your a hustler with all these ladies.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-19 01:36 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 430Joe Looking: Please clear space in your inbox
I just tried to pm you.
-
04-19-19 23:31 #4153Regular Member

Posts: 13Chrissy
.
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Agree totally with comments here about Chrissy. Cute, friendly, made me feel very comfortable. Repeated, glad I did. She's great.
-
04-19-19 22:40 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 666Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
When she thinks her pussy is made of solid fucking gold. Steer clear of those b*tches. Both while mongering and among civilians. They're never worth your time or effort.
-
04-19-19 21:50 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 1538It really does matter to look closely at these photos. I was looking at a photo once and noticed on the night stand in the background a can of Lotrimin for Jock Itch. Did it belong to her or her boyfriend? I passed.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 21:05 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 82Kyra
Hi. Has anyone had this dream?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31503109/
-
04-19-19 19:59 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 301Hmmm? Most times they want to hit that vein that's in the fold of the arm. Maybe.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 16:52 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 168Meth heads tend to pick at their skin; that looks more like meth than needles. If she's shooting up on her forearm, that could indicate that the crook of her elbows, behind the knees, ankles, and feet were already blown out.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 16:24 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 418Hey, I just saw this and was wondering if you're still being directed? I've tried going through an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, and all the computer browsers, and I'm redirected every time so I can't log into my account.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 15:07 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 121Agree
Had the same experience. First saw her back around 2016 after reading many rave reviews and she had major hygiene issues. Repeated a few weeks later thinking I just caught her on a bad day and it was the same thing. Totally scatterbrained as well. For instance, I'd be plowing away and she'd blurt out something like "what did I do with my cigarette lighter? Gave her a few benzos for a tip and she called me on my way home asking if I remember where she put them.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
The hygiene problem coupled with the runaround and hassle trying to schedule anything with her kept me from trying again. It was such a painstaking process to deal with her unless you caught her at the right time. Don't get me wrong, she can be a total sweetheart. I dealt with her briefly a couple times off the clock when she was sober (no sex) and she was like any other girl.
As a side note it's hard to justify her new rates unless her responsiveness has improved. You can find an Eros girl for what she's charging now.
-
04-19-19 15:04 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 111Nikki
It could be but I would expect her to have covered it up. Veins are more accessible where your elbow bends, feet and hands. They would have used those areas first before going to other spots. Send her a text and ask her.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 14:05 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 507Avoid
Search for Jessica on the Canton, OH board and read the numerous reports of ripoff and theft.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...v/989297776073
-
04-19-19 13:57 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 371) what's GPS.
Originally Posted by LookinGood
[View Original Post]
2) You read reviews on her FS? Was looking for those before I reached out because I dig her look.










Reply With Quote





