Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12976
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHam  [View Original Post]
    http://www.mybeautifulvixens.com/audreyrose

    Dreamt of her today, communication was hard at first but once she responded, she was all good. Face is 7/10, pretty blonde. She's got a little bit of a belly, not a spinner like I prefer but not a bbw either. Her jugs were amazing though, 11/10. Light kissing, BBBJ, covered CG and mish and I was done in 15 because she was so tight. Quoted me $$$ for hh.
    $$$ for one quick pop? Damn, most of us aren't made of money. Thats crazy.

  2. #12975
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTeddyBear  [View Original Post]
    Well finally went and had a dream with her. Nice girl performance was good nice BJ cowgirl and a k9. She's fun.

    Little.
    WISH she would allow me to smash. Does she know about this site? I tried to see her but she spooked out. She's offering greek for $. 5.

  3. #12974

    Asian Ayana

    I met Ayana before she left town. Beautiful young Asian with the softest skin I have touched in a long time. Setup was reasonably easy via P411. I was immediately comfortable with her and the session started pretty much as soon as I walked through the door. Highly skilled and definitely GFE. If she was local I would have a standing weekly appointment. It was all I could do to wipe the ear to ear grin off my face walking through the lobby on the way out.

    She left today but said she might come back in a few months. Highly recommend if you like Asian women.

    http://asianayana.escorts.biz/

  4. #12973

    Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaWelder78  [View Original Post]
    Ok I'm in Nashville working this week and saw Taylor in the classifieds but thought she was just TGTBT but I couldn't stand it so I had to see for myself. I was surprised when she text me back and was available. When I got to her room and she greeted me I was blown away. She said she hasn't been doing this long but she is going to be very popular. I left very pleased!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...410&cityid=424
    Is she GFE? Any more details?

  5. #12972

    TaylorBlue TGTBT but real deal!

    Ok I'm in Nashville working this week and saw Taylor in the classifieds but thought she was just TGTBT but I couldn't stand it so I had to see for myself. I was surprised when she text me back and was available. When I got to her room and she greeted me I was blown away. She said she hasn't been doing this long but she is going to be very popular. I left very pleased!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...410&cityid=424

  6. #12971

    Lana

    Had a recent visit with the phat booty Lana. Warm greeting with a nice hug at her incall, has put on a couple of extra pounds. The booty is still magnificient. Very warm, comfortable and inviting conversation before getting down. Responsive to DATY, CBJ, multiple positioned CFS, overall real good interaction. IMHO still a nice girl and good value provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.nashvill.../32186094/lana

  7. #12970

    Skittles

    I reached out to Skittles and chatted with her last nigh my and this morning in anticipation of a dream early this afternoon. Communication was pretty easy but it fell through because I asked about BBBJ and possibly cim, and she responded everything covered and definite no cim. So, that's not going to work for me, but I wanted to let you guys know.

  8. #12969

    Emma Allure

    Holy crap! That creature is spectacular! $400 tho, I prob wouldn't last 5 min with this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiefer  [View Original Post]
    If you ever wanted a supermodel, go sell a kidney cause here's your chance. My all-time and forever ATF is coming in May. She is PERFECT and has the sweetest attitude to match. Her donation is well worth it. She only see's 2 x a day so I wouldn't wait. Treat her with respect and she'll treat you in return. Her ad is currently up on slixa. She will screen.

    www.emmaallure.com

  9. #12968

    Emma Allure May 13-16

    If you ever wanted a supermodel, go sell a kidney cause here's your chance. My all-time and forever ATF is coming in May. She is PERFECT and has the sweetest attitude to match. Her donation is well worth it. She only see's 2 x a day so I wouldn't wait. Treat her with respect and she'll treat you in return. Her ad is currently up on slixa. She will screen.

    www.emmaallure.com

  10. #12967

    Snow bunny heidi

    Just curious if anyone has any experience to share. Pics look good, but I'm wondering what she really looks like? Thinking about setting up an appointment and any help would be appreciated!

  11. #12966
    Quote Originally Posted by Elduderino123  [View Original Post]
    Hang on. We've got a porn star charging only a couple bills for the hour?
    Yes but take advantage while you can. Some of them can be reasonable. LOL.

  12. #12965

    Audrey

    http://www.mybeautifulvixens.com/audreyrose

    Dreamt of her today, communication was hard at first but once she responded, she was all good. Face is 7/10, pretty blonde. She's got a little bit of a belly, not a spinner like I prefer but not a bbw either. Her jugs were amazing though, 11/10. Light kissing, BBBJ, covered CG and mish and I was done in 15 because she was so tight. Quoted me $$$ for hh.

  13. #12964

    Info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting a lot. Would like to know if anyone has met her.

    https://luxerotica.com.nashville.lis...post/31712396/
    Nope but I think it is so classy when a girl flips the finger in a photo, trashy not classy.

  14. #12963

    Search.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murfy3712  [View Original Post]
    I posted a comment on her a month ago, when she started advertising again. I was being polite then gentlemen.

    Please don't waste your money.
    I too posted my horrible experience with her recently.

  15. #12962

    Reports.

    UTR H- I've met with her several times, I'm not going to beat a dead horse here but the reviews on her are spot on.

    http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/409974231836

    This one. She did have a pretty mean head game, .5 for qv but if you want any more than a quick blow and go then I wouldn't bother. You definitely get what you pay for.

    http://clarksville.skipthegames.com/...y/591061824646

    This one goes by Skittles, I've seen her a couple times. Easy to get ahold of for the most part. So communication is good. Service is I would rate around a 6. She is definitely on something, seen needles once in the room. And she has this habit of giggling a lot.

    I've contacted UTR T a couple of times but our schedules have yet aligned but I'm hoping it does next time she is around.

    I've recently been in contact with Russian cream. Very excellent communication although she isn't in town, she messaged me immediately when I texted her. Looking forward to hopefully meeting her this weekend.

    http://clarksville.skipthegames.com/...i/870618422956

    I've texted Sammie a couple of times and she never respond.

    So there is my take on these ladies. I'm still looking for recommendations if you have them. I'm into a variety of women so if you've had a good experience / s, put me in coach I'm ready to play!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape