Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 16687
-
04-19-19 22:12 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 55Looking for a name &/ or # for this woman.
Hi,
Can anyone help me out with a name or number for this woman?
Thanks!
-
04-19-19 16:59 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 394Reward Rip-Off Behavior?
Got to thinking do I really want to reward a girl with reports of doing ripoffs. Girls like that don't need our support. So going to think with the big head. The little head does not have as much say so as he did when I was younger. Plus if she uses pics that don't look like her, well do they really think we're not going to notice? Sounds like she has a big butt and that's a real turn off for me to moving on.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 15:54 #3755Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone see her?
I have been texting this girl https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...madison-442493 and she looks pretty fucking hot. That beings said she is in Dubuque. Anyone have experience with her and whether or not it is worth the drive and money.
-
04-19-19 14:21 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 84Is this what dreams are made of?
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/536501392936
-
04-19-19 11:46 #3753Regular Member

Posts: 17Agreed.
Went and saw her and can attest to this. Definitely going to repeat.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 11:39 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 55Any info on Stacy?
Tittle on STG is "Hey come and have some fun with me". Also posts on SA. Anyone care to share info, good, bad, or otherwise?
Thanks!
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/704257589344
-
04-19-19 09:53 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 374Juicy jessi 25 LOL
WOW what a COW real Heifer way older old pics ok covered BJ start fucking & she's on the rag! Badly dripping blood let me out. WORST ever stay away Curb out.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 00:02 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 961Josie
She why not, but then she may rip you off, so who cares what she looks like!
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 23:23 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 294Jane Dusk
In a word WOW! Had a great time highly highly recommend.
-
04-18-19 22:21 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lucy
Lucy's back, with a friend:
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/408959370752
Quoted some pretty insane donations. And no girl on girl. No DFK. Yawn. Next!
I'd see her friend solo, if she was available solo. But they're a package, she says.
-
04-18-19 21:39 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 1136Visiting Asian
I had a dream recently with the visiting Asian. To my surprise I had dreamt about her before. She is not the best looking Korean I've ever dreamed of but not butt ugly either. She kind of reminds me of the infamous Coco without her tits. The thought of bailing crossed my mind but the little head hadn't seen anything recently and she does have that cute petite look about her. Talked her into BBBJ then various versions of mish. Wrapped her legs around and bucked like a real pro.
Overall it was a nice dream and I'm glad the little head enjoyed himself.
The usual east side notels I'm not sure how long she will be visiting.
Take care and be safe.
-
04-18-19 21:01 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 65A little update.
Ok been a while since I reported. Over the last bit I've seen a few I like and a few that well.
Jenn was a fun time will repeat.
Jane is back always a good time.
Lexxi is always a must see.
Nicki has a great body and very pleasant to be with.
Autumn is been sketchy at best no show.
Lily has been a no show.
Not much left in Madison might have to do like most and give this crap up with today's environment. PM if you want any details. Feel free to report if you seen anyone ty.
-
04-18-19 19:42 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 1136Lexxi is worth the dream. No BS always seems to be accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
Originally Posted by RandomeGuyX121
[View Original Post]
Girl next door home grown.
-
04-18-19 18:11 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 2120She's got at least 3 different ads with 3 different sets of pics. So which set are you asking about? LOL.
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 16:36 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 660Amanda
New girl in town. Visiting - seen her before. Very accommodating and GFE.
Hosting eastside through the weekend.
PM for details.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/238757416814










Reply With Quote






