Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7681

    Great Girl!

    I met her on SA and highly agree with BriefBanana. Though I do not see her now due to my own health issues that limit my time in the playpen, Venus is a phenomenal young lady. Really enjoys sex, highly intelligent and can actually carry on a conversation if you want.

    Didn't know she went commercial but I wish her the best and hope all you mongers treat her well. She is a total keeper!

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BriefBanana  [View Original Post]
    Another late review: My current ATF in a few visits with more to come. Superb comms and nice private incall location near riverside, Venus must be a sought after experience since you have to book an appointment but well worth the wait. Very down to earth when she greets you at the door and then upstairs to her domain where you can pick and choose your experience. I prefer the GFE and she knows what to do from the sensual BBBJ to the grinding of her being on top or holding you in when in missionary so you can both orgasm. I will see her again and highly recommend since there is not enough praise for her. Her price of admission is worth it. https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1418127.

  2. #7680

    Jumping in head first

    Just registered today. Coming into Jacksonville soon for business and looking to have some fun. Definitely a different market than Houston. I've read several pages and seems like plenty of great info here. Thanks for everyones input.

  3. #7679

    Reign?

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...9/755876330302

    Any intel out there on Reign? Haven't seen her post before I don't think.

  4. #7678
    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Curious about Kasey. Has a look I like but something seems spidey.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/607137714214

    Has a gothish look I like. Just don't want to get out in a walking boot I'm in another 12 f'ing weeks to be in a worse situation. Couldn't find any reviews. PMs are welcome.
    That is Casey a streetwalker in Hooterville. My suggestion is pick her up when she's walking the streets save your money. She will Take care of what you need and she is safe.

  5. #7677

    Karmakashh.

    Anyone have anything to share on this one?

  6. #7676

    Alize

    Anyone have any info on this beauty? Thinking about TOFTT.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...o/902204822383

  7. #7675

    Spidey senses or anyone contact or see?

    Curious about Kasey. Has a look I like but something seems spidey.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...y/607137714214

    Has a gothish look I like. Just don't want to get out in a walking boot I'm in another 12 f'ing weeks to be in a worse situation. Couldn't find any reviews. PMs are welcome.

  8. #7674

    Adlist

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone look at this site? Lots of ladies on there, at least some of them are real.
    Used to use adlist all the time, but found I had better luck with the sister site here. Also they were recently seized by the feds... Find a site like this which has foreign servers.

  9. #7673

    Brandy and Deanna

    Had a visit with Brandy this morning, and everything went real well. She told me she was trying to let me know of her friend Deanna and passed my number to her. As soon as I heard her name, the little hairs on the back of my neck went up. Brandy showed me her pic, and she looked wonderful, but once We started in a conversation, I found out what you guys are talking about regarding lack of communications. Think I may pass.

  10. #7672
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone look at this site? Lots of ladies on there, at least some of them are real.
    This chick has been around forever. Big time space cadet and older pics always looked kinda grimy to me. These new pics she looks hot as hell. 300.00 for massage with oral. Ht.

  11. #7671

    Adlist24

    Does anyone look at this site? Lots of ladies on there, at least some of them are real.

  12. #7670

    Venus Fury

    Another late review: My current ATF in a few visits with more to come. Superb comms and nice private incall location near riverside, Venus must be a sought after experience since you have to book an appointment but well worth the wait. Very down to earth when she greets you at the door and then upstairs to her domain where you can pick and choose your experience. I prefer the GFE and she knows what to do from the sensual BBBJ to the grinding of her being on top or holding you in when in missionary so you can both orgasm. I will see her again and highly recommend since there is not enough praise for her. Her price of admission is worth it. https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1418127.

  13. #7669

    Liza Blair

    Late review: Took a chance with her since I'm not a member on that site so I couldn't see the review, but since then the number of reviews has gone up. She very real, very pretty and prefers outcall which is why it is cheaper. Good comms but will need a future notice and is not instant but worth the wait. Nice and wet BBBJ and multiple positions cfs and knows how to ride and enjoyed the view of her full C cups bouncing when she was on top. She is a smoker but it doesn't resonate and no smell when daty. Doesn't speak Greek which was fine for me but know most would prefer. Would def see again. BB-out.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liza-bla...onville-476982

  14. #7668
    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/910852038384

    Was thinking about sampling but spidey sense is going off. Am I crazy?
    The "new to this" is a red flag, IMHO, because I've seen her post several times over the last couple of months at least.

  15. #7667

    Regarding the review of the big girl requested

    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Ole Barbie! I had never seen her before but as I was standing in line, she and another big round girl were in self-checkout. The round one looked somewhat familiar to me. It then occurred to me that I saw her when she came to town. She's in the 2nd link, obviously. The ad pix make her look attractive, but in person, she is as round as they come! Barbie stood there at self-checkout attempting to put money into the register slot and let me tell you, this took her a long time! I couldn't understand why she didn't use a credit card or something especially with all the money she makes! But I digress!

    Anyway, I kept looking at the blonde headed girl with the BBW and it finally came to me who she was. Let me tell you, it could have been the pink jumpsuit pants she had on but that body was looking a little jacked up. I mean, her ad pix look great, but in person, she looked a bit sloppy for my taste with side stomach rolls hanging out. As I looked at the BBW, I kept asking myself why I saw her for a meet. The girl is short and biggly! It's amazing how some of these girls look outside their scantily clad outfits away from this hobby. I'm not sure, the way Barbie looked, I'd be willing to part with 100. She just didn't look like a 100 kind of gal.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...eindependent-ᗩ653;2799;2792;I૮3607;5612;8500;8467;8467;_i4980098.

    -and-.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/755197835906
    Here is my review from a while ago.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com And /755197835906.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fat girl.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape