Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 18234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5274

    Sara

    I got to meet Sara today. Picked her up and drove her to a nearby motel. She is sweet, a conversationalist, and pretty. Honestly she resembled Katherine Waterston from the Fantastic Beasts films. To be honest it's kinda hot, is that wrong? She has some tats which I like and she is more on the thinner side with a very nice pair of eraser nipple tits.

    After a LEO check we got comfortable and off to the races. DFK, alot of time spent sucking those nips while playing with her clit. She came on my fingers and then BBBJ. K9, mish, and K9 again.

    We relaxed for a bit over some chit chat then I dropped her off. I will definately repeat. It was a lengthy event so $$ but worth every penny. She is a natural. Run font walk.

  2. #5273

    Nikki.

    Thank you RP for the hookup. Gave Nikki a text this morning and she was available. Said she needed 30 minutes to shower up and get ready, took more like an hour but that's okay. Picked her up, she is a cute girl, a little on the curvier side but looks real good on her, not BBW at all. She had a little skirt on with nothing underneath (damn that shits a turn on). Got to the spot and she popped those big natural titties out and took everything else off. This girl took over my cock, I mean, DAMN. Her head game is amazing. Tons of dt, wanted to put the boys in also while dt but couldn't get the right angle. All this going on while full roaming allowed. The kitty was nice and wet. The ahole was nice and tight. Amazing time with Nikki. Took a video but it came out bad, still got a couple pics though. I got digits for SM who contribute.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190419_120523-540x720.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190419-131010_Video Player-540x1140.jpg‎  

  3. #5272

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Found a girl on CL advertising housekeeping services. Emailed back and forth for over a week and finally got a #. She has no ride and says you can pick her up and bring her to your place, motel or car date. I have yet to see her due to the fact she has not been confirmed as a provider. Says she fell on tough times and needs money. Was offering a BBBJ in the car for 40 Marios. She's a MILF type thick woman with massive tits, she has sent me a ton of pics trying to get me to come get her but I only see confirmed ladies. Is anyone here willing to give her a shot? She says she given her # out on CL but guys just want her to send pics and waste her time. If I give out her # it will only be to a select few and you'll have to say she gave you her # through CL, I don't want her knowing I gave it out without her consent. Hit me up through PM if you're interested.
    Could you send me her number or the link to her ad?

  4. #5271

    Nikki

    Thanks to RP, I'm going to give Nikki a try today. From what I hear It should be a lot of fun.

  5. #5270

    Whitney

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Overpriced lackluster performance, she has lost a lot of weight. Lot of better ladies advertising on the sister site. Unless you get a good deal I wouldn't recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    Hello Orlando Brothers.

    Long time Jax monger here.

    I was enticed by a local Orlando girl named Whitney that I first met on SA though we never found time to meet and my spider sense is detecting drama.

    Any info you locals might have on her would be appreciated before I pull the trigger next week.

    Happy to help anyone with info up north here if you need any but the menu is MUCH bigger in your market.

    Best to all.

    Suit.
    Glad to hear she lost some weight. Did a meet and greet with her once. Told her to meet me at my local Duckin Donuts shop. She showed up looking like 2 tons of fun and not in a good way. Had to abort, told her this is a no go for me.

  6. #5269

    CaribbeanScar

    I am hoping that she gets an incall soon! I cannot wait to see here. She sounds great.

    Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Well well well. Just when I thought M1 L's head game couldn't be topped smh. Thanks to BabyLight for the digits. She is very communicative and texts promptly (as long as she's available and not in a sesh) At the moment, she's only available for outcall but she will travel to just about anywhere within Orlando area. She's located in Kissimmee's side of town. She will have an incall every now and then if she has enough confirmed inquiries. $. 2 HHR. She is quite sensual and LOVES LOVES LOVES to give head. She's up there with M1 L & Dahlia (for the OG's out there). She can give an awesome sloppy BBBJDT. Kinda remind me of Persian hottie just without the gagging. CFS in every position with NO ACCESS to greek isle. She's vocal and if you can F* her good, she'll cream all over you JR. She loves a good fuck. That latin ass can really bounce.

    Treat her well. She's new to the board and is super nervous when meeting new friends. She's given me permission to share her #. TRUSTED SR MONGERS, ONLY! And if you have a fine Latina you want to share, HMU TOO!

  7. #5268

    Sabrina T

    I'm about a month late on telling you guys this dream. It was an easy set up and my second time with this provider. Sabrina is excellent. She knows how to give great massages with all the extra's. I went there expecting to get some FS and came to her giving me an amazing bbj. Overall she is pleasant and definitely will see her a third time. Go check her out on the sister site.

  8. #5267

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Well well well. Just when I thought M1 L's head game couldn't be topped smh. Thanks to BabyLight for the digits. She is very communicative and texts promptly (as long as she's available and not in a sesh) At the moment, she's only available for outcall but she will travel to just about anywhere within Orlando area. She's located in Kissimmee's side of town. She will have an incall every now and then if she has enough confirmed inquiries. $. 2 HHR. She is quite sensual and LOVES LOVES LOVES to give head. She's up there with M1 L & Dahlia (for the OG's out there). She can give an awesome sloppy BBBJDT. Kinda remind me of Persian hottie just without the gagging. CFS in every position with NO ACCESS to greek isle. She's vocal and if you can F* her good, she'll cream all over you JR. She loves a good fuck. That latin ass can really bounce.

    Treat her well. She's new to the board and is super nervous when meeting new friends. She's given me permission to share her #. TRUSTED SR MONGERS, ONLY! And if you have a fine Latina you want to share, HMU TOO!
    It was my pleasure. Till next time. Kisses.

  9. #5266

    Caribbean Scar

    Well well well. Just when I thought M1 L's head game couldn't be topped smh. Thanks to BabyLight for the digits. She is very communicative and texts promptly (as long as she's available and not in a sesh) At the moment, she's only available for outcall but she will travel to just about anywhere within Orlando area. She's located in Kissimmee's side of town. She will have an incall every now and then if she has enough confirmed inquiries. $. 2 HHR. She is quite sensual and LOVES LOVES LOVES to give head. She's up there with M1 L & Dahlia (for the OG's out there). She can give an awesome sloppy BBBJDT. Kinda remind me of Persian hottie just without the gagging. CFS in every position with NO ACCESS to greek isle. She's vocal and if you can F* her good, she'll cream all over you JR. She loves a good fuck. That latin ass can really bounce.

    Treat her well. She's new to the board and is super nervous when meeting new friends. She's given me permission to share her #. TRUSTED SR MONGERS, ONLY! And if you have a fine Latina you want to share, HMU TOO!

  10. #5265
    Messaged a few UTR's and no response.

    If any of these ladies need a little help on Friday evening and can be in downtown Orlando let me know.

    Dp.

  11. #5264
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full.
    Cleared thanks.

  12. #5263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Maitland Nikki

    Is now in Winter Park. When I saw her last time, I picked her up and we traveled to the Geneva Hotel. Since the Geneva is not close, I decided this time to do it in my truck. Nikki's perfomance did not diminish. She is so good at BBBJCIM doesn't really matter where you do it with Nikki. She has told me that giving BJ's is a turn on for her and I believe it. Thank You Nikki!

    RP.

  13. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyInTherye  [View Original Post]
    Knew you would enjoy yourself definitely best in the area by far.
    Inbox is full.

  14. #5261

    Maitland mom

    Overdue report for Maitland mom sorry at the famous Geneva great gal lots of fun very sweet girl take care of her.

  15. #5260

    West side

    I was wondering if anyone can help out with some ladies on the Westside. Clermont is not a hotbed so I was hoping Winter garden area or Ocoee Apopka.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape