Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 16693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3748

    Lucy

    Lucy's back, with a friend:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/408959370752

    Quoted some pretty insane donations. And no girl on girl. No DFK. Yawn. Next!

    I'd see her friend solo, if she was available solo. But they're a package, she says.

  2. #3747

    Visiting Asian

    I had a dream recently with the visiting Asian. To my surprise I had dreamt about her before. She is not the best looking Korean I've ever dreamed of but not butt ugly either. She kind of reminds me of the infamous Coco without her tits. The thought of bailing crossed my mind but the little head hadn't seen anything recently and she does have that cute petite look about her. Talked her into BBBJ then various versions of mish. Wrapped her legs around and bucked like a real pro.

    Overall it was a nice dream and I'm glad the little head enjoyed himself.

    The usual east side notels I'm not sure how long she will be visiting.

    Take care and be safe.

  3. #3746

    A little update.

    Ok been a while since I reported. Over the last bit I've seen a few I like and a few that well.

    Jenn was a fun time will repeat.

    Jane is back always a good time.

    Lexxi is always a must see.

    Nicki has a great body and very pleasant to be with.

    Autumn is been sketchy at best no show.

    Lily has been a no show.

    Not much left in Madison might have to do like most and give this crap up with today's environment. PM if you want any details. Feel free to report if you seen anyone ty.

  4. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomeGuyX121  [View Original Post]
    I've been lurking here for a while so I figured I contribute. Saw lexxi and youd be dumb if you didn't do the same. Best experience out of the years I been doing this.
    Lexxi is worth the dream. No BS always seems to be accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.

    Girl next door home grown.

  5. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Called Josie and had a little chat she told me pics are 100% accurate and are really her. Pics were taken about a week ago according to her. So do you think she is telling a fibb to me? She said when she opens the door I'll see an exact match to her posted pics. Any thoughts?
    She's got at least 3 different ads with 3 different sets of pics. So which set are you asking about? LOL.

  6. #3743

    Amanda

    New girl in town. Visiting - seen her before. Very accommodating and GFE.

    Hosting eastside through the weekend.

    PM for details.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/238757416814

  7. #3742

  8. #3741

    Portage bbw MILF age 50 ish

    Used name of sandy or Lisa anyone got recent info?

  9. #3740

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her this go round and I only saw her once before. I didn't experience a ripoff. But after I saw her others reported it. I would have stayed away anyway, though. I think a charitable rating would be 6 for looks, and 7. 5 for service. (For the one time I saw her, she really got into it. So much so that I'm not sure my presence was necessary. LOL) Overall, I was not interested in repeating. And then the ripoff reports happened.

    But yeah, it's the same Josie.
    Called Josie and had a little chat she told me pics are 100% accurate and are really her. Pics were taken about a week ago according to her. So do you think she is telling a fibb to me? She said when she opens the door I'll see an exact match to her posted pics. Any thoughts?

  10. #3739

    Lexxi

    I've been lurking here for a while so I figured I contribute. Saw lexxi and youd be dumb if you didn't do the same. Best experience out of the years I been doing this.

  11. #3738

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Guild0218  [View Original Post]
    Her Name isn't in her ad on STG She told me her name when she arrived at my room.
    Maybe it is safer to see her with outcall since then she can't have anyone hiding somewhere waiting for you to get undressed. Personally I would completely avoid, but then I've already had the ripoff experience.

  12. #3737

    10-4

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir!
    Glad you seen the post before you suffered the sight I did.

  13. #3736
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I was fooled last summer by this one. As someone referenced "big as a bus' that is exactly what this one is. I got the hell out as soon as the door opened.
    Thank you sir!

  14. #3735

    Avoid avoid avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Searched for the pic she posted, no hits so maybe it is her. Not real crazy about getting together at a residence without any reviews, but it is on the west side which I'm pretty comfortable with. No idea about donations, I'll inquire the day I go.
    I was fooled last summer by this one. As someone referenced "big as a bus' that is exactly what this one is. I got the hell out as soon as the door opened.

  15. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Wj0272  [View Original Post]
    If you go, let me know how it is! I'm looking for someone next week to get a massage.
    Searched for the pic she posted, no hits so maybe it is her. Not real crazy about getting together at a residence without any reviews, but it is on the west side which I'm pretty comfortable with. No idea about donations, I'll inquire the day I go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape