Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 492 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #855
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #854
    I'm not white knighting, [Deleted by Admin]

    Actually you were. When you review another guys posts and say that they can't be true because you know the girls you are white knighting, every time.

    Just post your experience and let guys read yours and theirs and make up their own minds.

    FYI, this was the post that kicked off all of the stupidity that followed.

    A2

  3. #853

    Someone has a problem with Jenn being pregnant

    Someone definitely has a problem with Jenn being pregnant. Hey, if you don't want to be with a pregnant girl. Don't Go!
    And, she does have a boyfriend, or at least did when she told me.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...d/366017487851

  4. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDoodle  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? The pics and add seems too good to be true. The # seems to be app-based.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/226619481423
    Recent discussions on Lowell general and escort reports.

  5. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Have been texting with this one. Seems nice, but refuses to send any additional pics. Never a good sign in my experience. Still curious if anyone's seen her.
    Agreed. I don't demand a bunch of extra pics, just ask for 1 (or 2 at most) to verify the girl is for real and the one from the ads. When they won't send a single other one, it's a big red flag. When they immediately get defensive and even confrontational when you politely ask, it's a HUGE red flag, both to whether they are for real, and in general to their attitude if you were to meet them even if they were real.

    For what it's worth, my best actual in person experiences were always the girls who were friendly over text and provided one or two images with no issues.

  6. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Have been texting with this one. Seems nice, but refuses to send any additional pics. Never a good sign in my experience. Still curious if anyone's seen her.

  7. #849

    Tried looking back for Lexie's contact info

    Couldn't find it. Could somebody message me her contact info?

  8. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do bareback w Marilyn just my 2 cents.

    I have seen Marilyn. I woudn't with her or any of these girls. That's crazy stuff.

  9. #847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148

    Yolie

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/836749566623

    Anybody visit her before? I do plan on visiting her within the next couple of days and report either way.
    I have never met her. Looks like she put on 30-40 pounds from earlier pics. Sometimes posts pictures with her thug husband / boyfriend looking for a threesome. I would be careful around her.

  10. #846

    Has anyone seen her?

    Has anyone met her? The pics and add seems too good to be true. The # seems to be app-based.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/226619481423

  11. #845

    Lexie Rose.

    Does anyone know if Lexie is open to greek? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Every word is true. And her body is ridiculous. Even better than on the videos. I just returned from a half hour. She is phenomenal. She can't be more than 4'8", most of it ass. She is incredibly fresh tasting and odorless. She is true GFE, kissing and licking everywhere, with no mention of money until I asked about it afterwards. $.4 for what ended up being about 45 minutes. No clock watching.

    Thanks to Rodney for sending me in the right direction.

  12. #844

    Lexie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Lexie has a room booked for the entire week, so if you wanted to see her, this would be the perfect opportunity.

    Her sessions play out just like what is shown in her videos. She is a real doll and does her best to make sure you enjoy your time with her.
    Every word is true. And her body is ridiculous. Even better than on the videos. I just returned from a half hour. She is phenomenal. She can't be more than 4'8", most of it ass. She is incredibly fresh tasting and odorless. She is true GFE, kissing and licking everywhere, with no mention of money until I asked about it afterwards. $.4 for what ended up being about 45 minutes. No clock watching.

    Thanks to Rodney for sending me in the right direction.

  13. #843

    Yolie

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/836749566623

    Anybody visit her before? I do plan on visiting her within the next couple of days and report either way.

  14. #842

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    I had my first experience with the famous Jenny. She's definitely 5 months along but still gives an incredible BJ. I was pretty nervous when I showed as this was my first experience in this crazy hobby. She's a pretty amazing woman and can hold an intelligent conversation as well. The place was nice and in a good neighborhood. What a great first time.
    She may be pregnant but she's definitely on something. She gives an amazing BJ but the dope is fucking her up too much. I'm done with her for a while despite the good fee.

  15. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Marilyn does bareback? Or Lexie Rose? I know it shows Lexie doing bareback on her pornhub site but don't know if that is her boyfriend she is with or a client.

    Thanks.
    I wouldn't do bareback w Marilyn just my 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape