Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 5400
-
04-25-19 12:23 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 96Gift card payment scam
Could someone please explain this gift card scam. I don't understand. Does anyone done that and how did it turn out?
-
04-25-19 11:29 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 96Really?
HoT 💞SwEeT👯 WiTh🍉Jμ 🍭LiPs ⭐MiNd 💨 BL ¤₩ˇNG 👅 LiPs & 👣 ToE 🎀 cUrLiNg 💜TRiCKs ⭐.
Anyone believe this one?
-
04-24-19 14:22 #2158Banned Member

Posts: 581Update on this review
Got a text today apologizing for standing me up yesterday. That was nice. Some B. S. Excuse like the phone stopped working. I took a chance that they were sincere and anxious to make it up to me so I made another appointment. This time they did not go silent on me and I can highly recommend Valentia as others already have on this board. I have determined the DISCONNECT and the issue. The "booking agent" that texts really has no control over these girls. Some girls are booking themselves on a different phone line or going to lunch or going to pool or extending a mongers time, etc. Conflicts invariably arise and us mongers get stood up!
Originally Posted by AncientOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-19 16:13 #2157Banned Member

Posts: 581Best Latinas not so Best!
Read my fellow mongers reviews on the new, visiting, Valentina. Decided to go for it. Did the text thing and made appointment and got text back confirming. Went to hotel they sent. Texted that I'd arrived. Then DEAD SILENCE! Only response I got was "sorry". I have been a customer for multiple years but no more. Fool me once shame on you (got stood up for Maya), fool me twice shame on ME.
-
04-19-19 22:41 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 523Working link
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/32221566/
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 22:12 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 317Who ghosted?
Please, a name, a link, a hint? Yd.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 22:00 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 283Ghosted?
Referring to whom?
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 21:54 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 523Ghosted
Got to her place looked sketchy as hell waited 10 minutes and I got the hell out of there. Lots of sketchy ass people hanging outside the rooms.
Sorry fellas I couldve sweared I added link earlier
https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/32221566/Last edited by ShokDJ; 04-19-19 at 22:39. Reason: Forgot link
-
04-19-19 11:51 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 33Wrong choice.
Don't you hate it when you have one shot and you make a bad choice? Visited Orlando and decided on outcall to hotel. Did the usual struggle trying to determine whose pics are legit, how much so and so will cost, who looks like the type to offer extras and who might be LEO in a skirt. The first girl I called called back and I set it up for 8:00.8 came and went, so I called, got an excuse and a promise of 9:00.9 came and went. At least she called. Then said 10:00. At 10:00 I was pissed, frustrated and ready to call the 24/7 Asians when this girl finally texted that she was here. Her ad promised NURU and she told me 175. She showed, pics not her of course, middle-aged, heavy and not pretty. And a bit annoying. She had bottle of standard lotion and gave a brief, lame rub. No Nuru. No slide. Total bait and switch. Then extras discussed. PM me for specifics. I don't like putting a provider in harms way vis-a-vis LEO. I wouldn't repeat but YMMV.
https://orlando.rubratings.com/109118
Stay safe! T.
-
04-19-19 00:46 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 456Waiting Around
As a general rule, other than travel time, I can't wait more than an hour for appointment. Tried meeting two new providers today within 10 minutes of their location & literally texted back & forth for an hour with no progress. I work a fuckton of hours & very little free time but I have more disposable income because of it.
-
04-18-19 17:55 #2150Forum Advertiser

Posts: 16Don't wasted your time and money
Boys be very careful with this provider she is a bad person who says she is Colombian but in reality she is Cuban, she has been changing the list in tampa and changed her number many times now she brings this number 239 253 1261 be very careful and do not waste your time and your money. https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1499953.
-
04-18-19 15:05 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 96Listcrawler
I had some good luck with list crawler but I guess that has run out. Made arrangements for a car date with this one.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/32181321/
Had to bail because I don't think my cars suspension could handle the extra weight.
-
04-18-19 14:00 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 96Thief
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/32150512/
Don't call this one she will Rob. All will go fine until the boyfriend / pimp starts banging on the door.
Be careful brothers.
-
04-17-19 18:30 #2147Regular Member

Posts: 9Natasha
Hey fellow mongers. First time poster here, so I know I'm not in with the cool guys yet. Recently tried to set up a hh b2 b massage with Natasha, but something seemed off from the start. Texts back and forth were very robotic and the address she sent me was a place that sold medical marijuana cards. So obviously I was confused & tried to get in touch with her because she said my number would be blacklisted if I didn't show up. Texted her 3 times telling her that I was at the location, but wasn't sure it was the right place. Never received a text back.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3018578
-
04-15-19 21:42 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 78Beverly Lamour. Fake ads, photos, etc
Been in the hobby for 6-7 years. From up north and was in Orlando for a week. Only name I recalled who was from Orland was Beverly Lamour. Ended up Googling and finding her site. Photos look amazing. 28 years old, great body and seems to have a decent face. Contacted her. Set up two hour meeting. When she arrived. 100% not the person on the site. Site claims she's 28. She's late 30's if not 40's. Ran into so may issues I have neve had in 6-7 years.
No DFK. Told me her hair had extension so I couldn't play with or pull (even a little). Boobs just had a job a month ago so they hurt too much to touch (really? BL was less than a minute. Not even flexible enough to place legs over me while doing standing Mish. What a horrific experience. It was either a switch, or just simple false advertising. Beware.












Reply With Quote




