Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,686 to 26,700 of 30808
-
04-19-19 09:07 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 666Rose Facial Burns
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../32135574/Rose
Was in the mood. Texted 4-5 providers and amazingly, Rose responded quickly. Asked for a 40 qv and she agreed. Made it to her decent hotel off Capital and got the room number and went up. It took her a long time to come to the door when I knocked, but I could hear her moving around inside. I almost turned around and left. She finally opened the door and I stepped inside. She said her eye was messed up. It wasn't just her eye. One side of her face had some nasty burns. It looked like she tried to cover it up with makeup, but that only made things look worse. She said it was a chemical burn from some makeup. My guess it was from a spoon, a lighter, and opiates. I said thanks but no thanks and left.
-
04-19-19 06:11 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 301I wonder "Was the house Rockin, when they came a knockin ". Lolll.
Originally Posted by Hullaballo
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 05:42 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 67Two Recent Visits
Here are reviews on two providers I have seen in the last week.
Chrissy.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/738615629728
This girl is very sweet and talkative. Right from the time I arrived she really made me feel comfortable. I as also pleased to see that she looked like her photos, she was wearing a sexy tight fitting dress. Started out with covered BJ then mish, dog, reverse cowgirl, then back to oral to finish. Chrissy really rode me hard and appeared to enjoy it. The negatives are her belly and is funny about time. Chrissy's body took some hard hits from being pregnant. Also, her place was not the nicest in RDU area.
Jessica.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4370
Greeted me at the door is a skin tight black dress that barely covered her tight ass and 6 inch heels. Jessica is tight little package, very firm tits and ass. Received an amazing BBBJ followed by her riding, then reverse cowgirl, then finished with BBBJ CIM. This girls is sexy and has a great body. Sees clients in a nice hotel in RDU area. I would definitely see her again.
PM me for any additional info.
-
04-19-19 00:12 #4120Regular Member

Posts: 13Leila.
Leila is a great option! Really enjoyed.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 21:50 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 235Jesus.
That girl has demons she just can't shake!
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 20:33 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 135Wait
You will have to wait. She went to stay at her Uncle's place.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 20:27 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 38Can't find any info on her. Link please?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 18:52 #4116Regular Member

Posts: 21Attractive Option
For a nicer looking provider I enjoyed Alex:
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/441955759895
I'm just crazy for an athletic body. I haven't seen her recently, though, so I don't know whether she's still in the area.
-
04-18-19 17:33 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 36Angel off New Bern
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/482587397669
Saw her talking to a guy, and then walk across the street to the motel. I drove by slowly and caught her eye. There was another guy pulling up just as she got in my car. Glad I picked her up! She was nice, innocent smile, and willing to do whatever. For. 50 got it all and drop her off. She was so good I didn't dream long and was done in like 10 minutes. Hahaha Def worth calling her. I have pics if you want them. But her ad is real and you guys will not be disappointed. Say you want the Sean deal! She will remember.
-
04-18-19 17:30 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 263Intel
Anyone have intel on this provider?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5404128644
-
04-18-19 17:15 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 869Baby
LOL I always love a comeback story. She was my first in NC and little had was seriously considering providing lodging when she was in need. Thank god big head prevailed. But I will need to try my best to stay away at the price point! She will break the bank! Hope she is truly away from the demons she is s very talented lady if you get her on a good day.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 15:22 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 458I could handle the pricing but you hate paying for cottage cheese. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I will bark up another tree.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 15:10 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 619P2 p
One those who will quote a base price then start adding $ for extras, Greek, kissing, bbj, etc. A bit of cottage cheese on the old body. Bring your own spoon!
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 15:05 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 619How
Stayed away from the drugs. Found Jesus. And that good old BBBJ and the all might favorite dessert cream pie!
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 14:46 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 869Dam! How the F did she up her price to the next level. Anyone know the back story. Last I talked to she was headed downhill fast.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





