Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 10406
-
04-19-19 00:15 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 25Not Amanda Walker.
I am 99% sure it isn't her.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 20:45 #1180Regular Member

Posts: 9I don't think so. I remember her pretty vividly. More slender figure, cuter face, and different tattoos.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 18:50 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 257Sugar_bby222
Sugar_bby222 wanted 300-400 just for meet and great. Never gave her name or phone number. BLOCKED.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 16:17 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 461Yes, the girl in the photos I posted are of a lady in SA and I think is Amanda Walker but couldn't find Amanda's photos to compare tattoos.
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 13:54 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 503Is she in SA?
The girls on the pictures that is.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-18-19 13:53 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 503Do not encourage GPS
Some guys are definitely ruining it for the rest of us.
I have a couple of semi regulars I was fucking for under $250, now they want to renegotiate the agreement as they claim they are getting way more from other dudes.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 01:34 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 461Is this Amanda Walker?
I tried to find Amandas photos from TNA but they are gone. I think it is her but my memory is not so clear. Hey I have seen a fair share of women and cannot recall all their physical details.
-
04-18-19 01:26 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 461Not sure GPS
Strange. I've gotten Sugar_bby222 at lower. 300 . I never do an offer for an hour, it is at least 3-4 hours or half day. A night is around 500. The lady will say yes unless the lady in question is a Professional or guys here have turned the Non Pro into Pro (with the TNA donations for 1 hour guys are offering to the Non Pros).
I always wonder why guys bring the high costs for lower amount of time to a Non Pro website.
Note: I am not saying the author of the post made a TNA expensive rate offer to the lady. He stood his ground on reasonable allowances. My comment was directed to those that are turning Non Pros into Pros.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 01:24 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 173Brookeee13
Brookeee is two girls, and they agreed to 600 total for me. I have not taken them up on it.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 22:05 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 338Major GPs to report
If any of you have deep wallets these women are for you. I didn't try to negotiate with them.
Desi-sea $800.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0b3f3...2-adc1bb0f8c29
Brookeee13 $600 - $700.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dd965...6-faee30078ba1
Sugar_bby222 $800.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1631...7-58e6f68b4330
-
04-15-19 22:53 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 472What rate were you able to negotiate?
Originally Posted by MrFox75
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 12:09 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 2184Cleo Clementine
Originally Posted by WFM33
[View Original Post]
Yeah great find. Go to any video sreaming and you will find her video she did for dadcrush. Lots of daddy talk and loves being chocked in bed. Not sure what her rates are, but judging by the video she is a good fuck who likes to be mistreated (a little) . Ofcourse that is shoot. But boy either she can act, or this this shit really turns her on. .
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 03:11 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 534Cleo Clementine
Here's a link to a site for Cleo that has the same picture as one of the photos in the SA profile.
Originally Posted by IrishGuy1977
[View Original Post]
http://www.101modeling.com/site/tale...geType=profile
-
04-13-19 00:44 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 49The girl in the link looks a lot like her. Also says she is from the PNW.
Originally Posted by WFM33
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/cleo-clementine
-
04-12-19 20:55 #1167Regular Member

Posts: 9"Cleocleocleo. " Anyone know her stage name?
Her profile says she's a porn actress.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4724e...4-a85c0809ecb7












Reply With Quote




