Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 300 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4492
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1372

    Has anyone seen Angela in Weymouth?

    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...e/254758731198

  2. #1371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 283

    Woburn girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeParkers  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by to see this one and I hate chicks that want money upfront but I understand it. Its like a red flag the service might be shitty but you won't get your money back. I could be wrong but you guys might need to be careful with this one. I have noticed before the session that she was insisting on not messing up her make up and I got curious. I noticed Cold sores around her lips that she's excessively trying to cover with make up. I didn't want to find out what they were and got out of dodge before the deed. Beside, she's a heavy user too, marks all over her arms and also that annoying dog that can't stop barking. There were at least 3 guys waiting their turn sitting on the parking lot. She seems to book everyone at the same time using the roommate is about to leave excuse.

    Be careful out there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7818799710
    I believe that building is subsidized housing, I set a date but bailed out she's telling me her dad lives with her. I’m not gambling whether it’s her dad or not...So I had an appointment for 5 pm last night. I'm not sure if her dad is her b / f. What's the unit number of apt. ? I know the address, want to do a google search on whose apt it really is.

  3. #1370

    Careful with the woburn girl.

    I stopped by to see this one and I hate chicks that want money upfront but I understand it. Its like a red flag the service might be shitty but you won't get your money back. I could be wrong but you guys might need to be careful with this one. I have noticed before the session that she was insisting on not messing up her make up and I got curious. I noticed Cold sores around her lips that she's excessively trying to cover with make up. I didn't want to find out what they were and got out of dodge before the deed. Beside, she's a heavy user too, marks all over her arms and also that annoying dog that can't stop barking. There were at least 3 guys waiting their turn sitting on the parking lot. She seems to book everyone at the same time using the roommate is about to leave excuse.

    Be careful out there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7818799710

  4. #1369

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Win56  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. First time was one of the strangest experiences ever, place on a dead end just filth, had a corner room off deck, mattress no bed, she would do every conceivable thing imaginable, actually when she met me on the deck I thought it was a man I freaked out but I still went in because of the reviews I figure what the hell I brought. 60 $ don't need to bring $, this is one ugly woman, body is so out of shape. Lives with her mother daughter and grandchildren. Need to go through the back door. She was doing guys in her Black truck but it shit the bed. She is a NYMPHO. Super soaker like bed was drenched. So for some reason I go back a month later with. 50 $ and doesn't even ask about the money. Same routine but I just asked myself what am I doing here, first time an hour non stop, 2nd time less then hh. Never mentions condom at all. Anal throat she doesn't care. She looks like a beast and acts like a beast. No third times for me. She makes Karen in Leominster look like Miss America.
    She is bad looking. She loves sex but terrible looking.

  5. #1368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 283

    Marly aka Mary of Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    She quotes one hundred for incall with a note that says "some things cost more. " Can you elaborate?
    I have seen her twice. First time was one of the strangest experiences ever, place on a dead end just filth, had a corner room off deck, mattress no bed, she would do every conceivable thing imaginable, actually when she met me on the deck I thought it was a man I freaked out but I still went in because of the reviews I figure what the hell I brought. 60 $ don't need to bring $, this is one ugly woman, body is so out of shape. Lives with her mother daughter and grandchildren. Need to go through the back door. She was doing guys in her Black truck but it shit the bed. She is a NYMPHO. Super soaker like bed was drenched. So for some reason I go back a month later with. 50 $ and doesn't even ask about the money. Same routine but I just asked myself what am I doing here, first time an hour non stop, 2nd time less then hh. Never mentions condom at all. Anal throat she doesn't care. She looks like a beast and acts like a beast. No third times for me. She makes Karen in Leominster look like Miss America.

  6. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/pagansub

    Don't know why I did it but I guess her ad description got to me, being a squirter and overall nasty ho who seems to enjoy it all. The good.

    Easy to setup good communication showed up on time.

    Ok so she isn't the best looking lady but not horrible either, nice tits, really nice actually.

    Start Dfk can tell she's into it a lot, undress move to bed, she's licking my nipples, I'm pinching her nips hard sounds like she's ready to explode, reach down in between her legs and she's sopping wet, within 5 minutes I bring her to several squirting orgasms, shove her head on my cock goes to work, really hungry for the cock, quite a bit of teeth feel but when she engulfs my cock and most of my balls I almost cum. I bring her up she sits on my cock and is riding for her pleasure, several more squirts.

    I needed to take a cig break, take a piss and go to clean myself and theres blood on the wash rag. I could not continue and ended session. Cleaned myself up very well. Uggggggg.
    Saw her this morning. Not good to look at but like sex. I strapped but she is willing without.

  7. #1366

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Queeny's friend Kitty?
    She is great.

  8. #1365

    Marly

    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    She quotes one hundred for incall with a note that says "some things cost more. " Can you elaborate?
    100 incall. Nothing I wanted cost anything more. Full on bareback she wanted me in her ass but her ass was flat so it didn't do it for me. Maybe to piss down her throat or something but from my time with her anything and everything is included, I doubt she would ask for anything more. Of course if you asked what's extra she would take your money I'm sure, just don't even have that discussion.

  9. #1364

    Marly

    She quotes one hundred for incall with a note that says "some things cost more. " Can you elaborate?

  10. #1363

    Fucked up time with Marly

    https://tryst.link/escort/pagansub

    Don't know why I did it but I guess her ad description got to me, being a squirter and overall nasty ho who seems to enjoy it all. The good.

    Easy to setup good communication showed up on time.

    Ok so she isn't the best looking lady but not horrible either, nice tits, really nice actually.

    Start Dfk can tell she's into it a lot, undress move to bed, she's licking my nipples, I'm pinching her nips hard sounds like she's ready to explode, reach down in between her legs and she's sopping wet, within 5 minutes I bring her to several squirting orgasms, shove her head on my cock goes to work, really hungry for the cock, quite a bit of teeth feel but when she engulfs my cock and most of my balls I almost cum. I bring her up she sits on my cock and is riding for her pleasure, several more squirts.

    I needed to take a cig break, take a piss and go to clean myself and theres blood on the wash rag. I could not continue and ended session. Cleaned myself up very well. Uggggggg.

  11. #1362

    Woburn chick. Meet up ASAP.

    Krystal in Woburn is real and a pretty good time. Texted early in the morning to see if she was around. Responded back right away and was easy to talk to. We arranged a hh at 12 $. Sent me the address and was off. Showed up and told me to wait that her room mate was still there. About 20 minutes later she invited me up. Decent looking girl with a very nice body. Got a BBBJ and she just jumped on bare. Ok go with the flow and drop one in her. Wasn't expecting Bbfscip but took it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7818799710

  12. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthShoreAlex  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meating her, does she host from a private residence or hotel?
    Hotel or back to your place.

  13. #1360
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    She isn't in town now, and I have never seen her, but Ashley Taylor has a rep of raw.
    I just checked her website and she'll be in Boston the week after I have my day off. Oh well, that's too bad. Maybe I'll find someone else before then.

  14. #1359
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of a high class escort that does BBFS? I've got a day off coming up in a couple of weeks and I'd like to treat myself to a high class escort, and I'd certainly prefer if she also offered BBFS.
    She isn't in town now, and I have never seen her, but Ashley Taylor has a rep of raw.

  15. #1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Psst999  [View Original Post]
    She was never super slim. I saw her when she was smaller side of normal. She did add a bunch of weight so I stopped going to her.

    Last time I saw her she had a small belly and a well padded ass. If you're into that. I'm not.
    I do in fact like a well padded ass. Just wish the tits were as padded.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape