Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 694 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #1181

    Not Amanda Walker.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find Amandas photos from TNA but they are gone. I think it is her but my memory is not so clear. Hey I have seen a fair share of women and cannot recall all their physical details.
    I am 99% sure it isn't her.

  2. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find Amandas photos from TNA but they are gone. I think it is her but my memory is not so clear. Hey I have seen a fair share of women and cannot recall all their physical details.
    I don't think so. I remember her pretty vividly. More slender figure, cuter face, and different tattoos.

  3. #1179

    Sugar_bby222

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    Sugar_bby222 wanted 300-400 just for meet and great. Never gave her name or phone number. BLOCKED.

  4. #1178
    Yes, the girl in the photos I posted are of a lady in SA and I think is Amanda Walker but couldn't find Amanda's photos to compare tattoos.

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    The girls on the pictures that is.

    Thanks.

  5. #1177

    Is she in SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find Amandas photos from TNA but they are gone. I think it is her but my memory is not so clear. Hey I have seen a fair share of women and cannot recall all their physical details.
    The girls on the pictures that is.

    Thanks.

  6. #1176

    Do not encourage GPS

    Some guys are definitely ruining it for the rest of us.

    I have a couple of semi regulars I was fucking for under $250, now they want to renegotiate the agreement as they claim they are getting way more from other dudes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Strange. I've gotten Sugar_bby222 at lower. 300 . I never do an offer for an hour, it is at least 3-4 hours or half day. A night is around 500. The lady will say yes unless the lady in question is a Professional or guys here have turned the Non Pro into Pro (with the TNA donations for 1 hour guys are offering to the Non Pros).

    I always wonder why guys bring the high costs for lower amount of time to a Non Pro website.

    Note: I am not saying the author of the post made a TNA expensive rate offer to the lady. He stood his ground on reasonable allowances. My comment was directed to those that are turning Non Pros into Pros.

  7. #1175

    Is this Amanda Walker?

    I tried to find Amandas photos from TNA but they are gone. I think it is her but my memory is not so clear. Hey I have seen a fair share of women and cannot recall all their physical details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amanda walker 507d7d02-7966-47f3-8c7d-566384fd4943.jpg‎   amanda walker ee05bba6-cde1-4156-a17c-987cde336816.jpg‎  

  8. #1174

    Not sure GPS

    Strange. I've gotten Sugar_bby222 at lower. 300 . I never do an offer for an hour, it is at least 3-4 hours or half day. A night is around 500. The lady will say yes unless the lady in question is a Professional or guys here have turned the Non Pro into Pro (with the TNA donations for 1 hour guys are offering to the Non Pros).

    I always wonder why guys bring the high costs for lower amount of time to a Non Pro website.

    Note: I am not saying the author of the post made a TNA expensive rate offer to the lady. He stood his ground on reasonable allowances. My comment was directed to those that are turning Non Pros into Pros.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    If any of you have deep wallets these women are for you. I didn't try to negotiate with them.

    Desi-sea $800.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b3f3...2-adc1bb0f8c29

    Brookeee13 $600 - $700.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd965...6-faee30078ba1

    Sugar_bby222 $800.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1631...7-58e6f68b4330

  9. #1173

    Brookeee13

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    If any of you have deep wallets these women are for you. I didn't try to negotiate with them.
    Brookeee13 $600 - $700.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd965...6-faee30078ba1
    Brookeee is two girls, and they agreed to 600 total for me. I have not taken them up on it.

  10. #1172

    Major GPs to report

    If any of you have deep wallets these women are for you. I didn't try to negotiate with them.

    Desi-sea $800.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0b3f3...2-adc1bb0f8c29

    Brookeee13 $600 - $700.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd965...6-faee30078ba1

    Sugar_bby222 $800.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a1631...7-58e6f68b4330

  11. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    Finally met up with her. Pictures on profile are definitely touched up and she is bigger than pics make her look. She does have good skills, nice big tits, good BBBJ and bbfscip. Was worth it to negotiate for a lower rate.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b2a91...8-7e9856bed7ff
    What rate were you able to negotiate?

  12. #1170

    Cleo Clementine

    Quote Originally Posted by WFM33  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's a porn actress.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4724e...4-a85c0809ecb7
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link to a site for Cleo that has the same picture as one of the photos in the SA profile.

    http://www.101modeling.com/site/tale...geType=profile
    Yeah great find. Go to any video sreaming and you will find her video she did for dadcrush. Lots of daddy talk and loves being chocked in bed. Not sure what her rates are, but judging by the video she is a good fuck who likes to be mistreated (a little) . Ofcourse that is shoot. But boy either she can act, or this this shit really turns her on. .

  13. #1169

    Cleo Clementine

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy1977  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the link looks a lot like her. Also says she is from the PNW.

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/cleo-clementine
    Here's a link to a site for Cleo that has the same picture as one of the photos in the SA profile.

    http://www.101modeling.com/site/tale...geType=profile

  14. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by WFM33  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's a porn actress.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4724e...4-a85c0809ecb7
    The girl in the link looks a lot like her. Also says she is from the PNW.

    https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/cleo-clementine

  15. #1167

    "Cleocleocleo. " Anyone know her stage name?

    Her profile says she's a porn actress.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4724e...4-a85c0809ecb7

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape