Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 26395
-
04-18-19 20:44 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 64Fake or Real Penny Cashmir?
Is this a confirmed Joke / Scam because they post often on Twitter, Youtube Videos, custom images, and in the USA adult classifieds page like they are a real escort you'd find on Eros or some premium site?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...910&cityid=514
https://twitter.com/pennycashmir?lang=en
-
04-18-19 19:41 #5334Senior Member

Posts: 35Ari
Love to see her again so would you mind sharing her new number.
Originally Posted by BigA500
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 19:38 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 639Once one of the best has now become one of the worst. Man when they fall, they fall hard. Makes me glad I had my fun with her years ago .
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 13:42 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 114Why they act like they be doing you a favor!
I'm sure she's done that many times before.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 09:06 #5331Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 21Ari Leah
Still in business with new number 6. 5 months pregnant, but perform just as good.
-
04-18-19 05:16 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 74Wow
Sounds like heaven to me! How much all this set you back?
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 03:10 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 246Kayla
Just woke up from a dream about Kayla. Fake pics, tons of up sell, and a poor attitude. I dreamt I fixed the problem with my own two hands. I hate dreaming about work. Just before I woke up, I was sad that lost 2.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...1/300772800680
-
04-18-19 03:09 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 77So who is the best?
Kendall snow.
Mary mox.
Macie.
-
04-18-19 02:25 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 77Sierra rose
May we have a link please.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 02:12 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 77Mom and daughter
The daughter looks top notch, can't wait to try them out.
Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 22:46 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 258Wendy
Her oral skills are super talented and she takes direction well. As long as I don't act like a asshole and repeat the same thing over and over again. To be honest her ass to this day is one of the best assess to hold onto while she is on top.
-
04-17-19 22:42 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 258Jj
Saw JJ. Good head really cheap. But spends more Tome sucking her pipe than my pipe.
-
04-17-19 22:41 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 258Mary fox and Kendall snow
I took the plunge yesterday and got drenched. Talk about high blood pressure. I finally saw two flawless females use a strap on right in front of me while getting the best head in life. OMG I only wish Mary fox had the same pleasure receptors on her tits like Kendall. But good Lord it's the best of both worlds. They both tasted like some sort of passion fruit. Both front and back. And I love how noisy and sloppy wet they get each other. I love Kendalls flexibility and fox is a genius in reverse cowgirl. I was planning on Cumming on there faces but didn't last that long. It was a dream come true.
-
04-17-19 18:28 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 320Thanks "GoPack"
2 years ago? Gee. I'm having so much fun I can't keep track of time! Because it sure isn't Alzheimer's!, of course they say the mind is the second thing to go and I am a Viagra user. Just to enhance things, I don't really need it. And that my story and I'm sticking to it.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
What the dick can't do the tongue can.
Be safe and have fun guys.
-
04-17-19 18:23 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 326Diane
Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954
[View Original Post]
This is her and she is real. Confirmed with a custom pic. I know you guys mean well, but sometimes you guys are really gullable LOL. I can't tell how many times a guy has been adamant about a girl not doing this or not doing that because it isn't like her or she said she wouldn't, only to be wrong. Not sure why she'd put a full name so I would have been suspicious too and most of this doesn't apply to you, but it just made me think of it. Anyway, she wanted 100 for qv and 150 for hr. Not my type though.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





