Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 6988
-
04-19-19 18:22 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 5229Avoid Jamie aka Lydiiaa
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
I wrote a review here on this one "Jamie" probably less than a year ago. (last summer). I also reported her so she just created a new account
She's a cash and dash artist, so don't fall for her BS. Back then the was a bartender in West Hartford driving a beat up Cadillac. Ending phone digits are 8725.
Jaiianna
35 • Female • Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Simple&Sweet
That's probably why her Lydia profile never showed any face pics.
BMD.
-
04-19-19 17:42 #1422Senior Member

Posts: 265She went by Jamie with me.
Let me say that I had texted with her a few times last year. We setup 2 dates, she stood me up both times and then ghosted. I moved on and met some other girls, let my SA membership expire. Fast forward to a few months ago. Re upped to the site and saw her profile. I messaged her, we exchanged numbers and, bam, her number was already a contact. I did not say anything about it, but just played it like we had just met.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
Long story short, we met for lunch, had a great time, really hit it off. We had multiple dates after that. She was always fresh and clean. She is very good looking and just has a smoking body. Not a spinner at all, but great proportions, loves doggie, so it's a great view.
She is definitely not comfortable with the arrangement concept. While she was not mechanical at all, I know she was uneasy. After a few dates, she stood me up for a date and ghosted.
I have some ideas about her issues, which would be fairly personal, if I am right. I don't think drugs or alcohol are involved, I just don't think that this is for her. I wish it were different, I found her a great dinner date and well, she is just my type, so I found her gorgeous.
If her profile reactivates and you get a date with her, treat her well, I think under the ghosting she really is a good person.
-
04-19-19 12:47 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 856Forget this one
https://www.seeking.com/member/bf26e...0-093eb5847532
Has been on the site before. Just looking to get money for nothing.
-
04-19-19 11:07 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 576That's what thought.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
I was talking to her as well and got her number to set something up.
When I went to text her after seeing her profile down I noticed I had been texting that same number a year ago.
Here are some pictures from her old profile.
-
04-19-19 10:42 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 1000My Suggestion
Look her up on Seeking. You will not be disappointed. Poo.
Jlovie303.
-
04-19-19 10:36 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 430Wife
What's the profile link?
Originally Posted by Ronhere32
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 10:33 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 430Bristol Girl
Yes same here. She also told me she records all her dates.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Be warned.
-
04-19-19 01:12 #1416Banned Member

Posts: 72In my experience this is fantasy. Most WYP girls are expecting to get wined and dined and then paid for wasting your time. Congrats if this is what your experience is like.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 19:16 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 1042Sexyprincess24
This girl goes by Kandice, and is a straight up BP girl. Immediately asking to "meet today" and quoted 150 for her time. Told her to look elsewhere.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2fde3...c-ee166fbc1b11
-
04-18-19 18:59 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 1042You know that there's a trick to read messages without Premium right? By using the "Inspect" page function.
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
Do a search for it, someone did a whole page manual on this topic.
-
04-18-19 13:33 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 5229The link is correct. She has hidden or deactivated her account.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
Lydiiaa.
36 • Female • Hartford, Connecticut, United States.
-
04-18-19 12:00 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 576I can't see the profile.
Originally Posted by TheClamSnack
[View Original Post]
Did you spell the name right?
-
04-18-19 05:45 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 148SA Messages readable today
Looks like the software bug that let you read messages without a premium membership yesterday was fixed. Now you see "upgrade to read".
Originally Posted by M9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 22:05 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 148SA Messages readable today
I just logged into SA today and was able to read messages that I received. You used to need a premium membership to be able to read your messages. I was able to get a few phone numbers that were sent to me after my premium membership had expired.
Unfortunately you still need a premium membership to send messages.
-
04-17-19 20:25 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 1042This is one of the reasons I never go to a girl's place. Too easy to set up.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
I think I went to the girl's apartment exactly once in my many years in this hobby. Always do hotel, motel, or car dates. And NEVER ever bring them back to your home.









Reply With Quote






