Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 652 of 930 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 13943
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4178
    I saw http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...718&viewfull=1#post4232718 just a few minutes ago. Literally nothing else to add since I don't even live near LV, but I thought I'd point you in that direction since it seems like it matches.

    Cheers,

    Cruzier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed your way in a few weeks. I would appreciate some big boob recommendations. The bigger the better. No real limits on age. Anyone 25 or above. Mature is ok. Thick is ok, no ssbbw's preferred. Natural or silicone. I appreciate any public or PM advice you can give me.

    I'll reciprocate with reviews of anyone I visit.

  2. #4177

    Looking For Advice.

    I'm headed your way in a few weeks. I would appreciate some big boob recommendations. The bigger the better. No real limits on age. Anyone 25 or above. Mature is ok. Thick is ok, no ssbbw's preferred. Natural or silicone. I appreciate any public or PM advice you can give me.

    I'll reciprocate with reviews of anyone I visit.

  3. #4176

    Sexy lexi?

    Anyone familiar with her?

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...s_reviews%5D=1

    Thanks!

  4. #4175

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Make sure you read the comments on the link below and then research the number, I think you will find more than one reason to avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7028797857
    Thanks so much for heads up! I'll not think twice and heed your advice. If you have a UTR or a recommendation kindly pm me. Again, I'm most appreciative!

  5. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ariel? https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Ariel-125451/ I am going to be visiting Vegas in about a week. And was curious as to whether or not she is legit? And if so, is there an upsell in dreaming with her? Any information would be most appreciated. And if you're ever in Ohio I'd be most happy to reciprocate.
    And this one at AdultLook too. Total bogus ad.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2994570

  6. #4173

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ariel? https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Ariel-125451/ I am going to be visiting Vegas in about a week. And was curious as to whether or not she is legit? And if so, is there an upsell in dreaming with her? Any information would be most appreciated. And if you're ever in Ohio I'd be most happy to reciprocate.
    Make sure you read the comments on the link below and then research the number, I think you will find more than one reason to avoid.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7028797857

  7. #4172

    Looking for a massage with lots of extras

    I know lots of if not most guys look for FS and GFE first but I really love a great massage.

    Does anyone have contacts for a good looking girl with great massage plus lots of a extras (FS included)?

    I looked up some names on Massage republic. Not sure who to bite on. Looking for 1-2 hour. Maybe incall and maybe in the morning or late night.

    Let me know if you guys had experience with any of them.

    Sara.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=14

    Samantha.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=14

    Sin city touch.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=14

    Genevive.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=14

    Gianna.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=14

    Dom silk.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ll%5D%5B%5D=14

    Holly.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ency_eq%5D=USD

  8. #4171

    Ariel

    Has anyone seen Ariel? https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Ariel-125451/ I am going to be visiting Vegas in about a week. And was curious as to whether or not she is legit? And if so, is there an upsell in dreaming with her? Any information would be most appreciated. And if you're ever in Ohio I'd be most happy to reciprocate.

  9. #4170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMonkey03  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Harmony Taylor? https://harmonytaylor.ch/introduction.php I found her on private delights and it seems she offers Greek, which is what I'm after. Are the pics real? The price is steep, but in my range.
    That's GPS if I've ever seen it. Those rates are ridiculous, not steep.

  10. #4169

    Harmony

    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMonkey03  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Harmony Taylor? https://harmonytaylor.ch/introduction.php I found her on private delights and it seems she offers Greek, which is what I'm after. Are the pics real? The price is steep, but in my range.
    I hope its bareback for what she's asking.

  11. #4168

    Harmony Taylor

    Anybody seen Harmony Taylor? https://harmonytaylor.ch/introduction.php I found her on private delights and it seems she offers Greek, which is what I'm after. Are the pics real? The price is steep, but in my range.

  12. #4167

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link for the punters, since you weren't able to post it in either one of the threads you reviewed her in.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...gas/phoenix-lv
    Thanks for the link, Craven!

  13. #4166

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Last week I met a woman I found on Massage Republic. She turned out to be as beautiful as her pictures. Her ass is so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. She is affordable and completely insatiable. If you can keep up with her you're a better man than me. Her name is Phoenix and I can't recommend her any more strongly. She is exactly what you expect a lover to be. Send me a message and I will sent you her number. I am writing this with her approval.
    Here's a link for the punters, since you weren't able to post it in either one of the threads you reviewed her in.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...gas/phoenix-lv

  14. #4165

    Phoenix

    Last week I met a woman I found on Massage Republic. She turned out to be as beautiful as her pictures. Her ass is so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. She is affordable and completely insatiable. If you can keep up with her you're a better man than me. Her name is Phoenix and I can't recommend her any more strongly. She is exactly what you expect a lover to be. Send me a message and I will sent you her number. I am writing this with her approval.

  15. #4164

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AvsKum602  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Has anyone tried this beauty? Calls herself Mia. She looks like a sexy ass MILF / cougar. Anyone had any experiences with her before? Would be a huge help I want to hit her up.

    Here is her ad.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...mpanion_217395
    Saw her a long time ago and at the time she must have been close to 60 but still in good shape. You can tell she has had work done on her face, haven't repeated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape