Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 61380
-
04-19-19 11:19 #39105Senior Member

Posts: 694Empty streets
I hate to admit but it looks like the crackdown that has been going on in Brooklyn and Curtis Bay is having its desired effects the streets are almost bare of SW during the daylight hours cannot say about the night time because I am not a nighttime owl
Originally Posted by Tazdevil77
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-19 08:54 #39104Senior Member

Posts: 299No luck
First I want to say what's up to the bmore board. I'm not new to bmore I was born and raised here I had moved to SC for awhile but I'm back. I wanted my first post to be a review but haven't had any luck on my old route of the WW loop and CB / Brooklyn. I've been back a week and venture out at different times and the only SW I've seen is Erica who ripped me off the last time I seen her so didn't even bother. Hopefully I have some luck soon and can provide some helpful intel on this board and gain some trust here as well.
-
04-19-19 07:35 #39103Senior Member

Posts: 2419Definitely a gem
https://www.xvideos.com/video24744415/storm
I miss that prime too.
-
04-19-19 06:28 #39102Senior Member

Posts: 174Storm
She's in a program now. Sure miss that ass.
Originally Posted by RuffDiamond47
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 23:50 #39101Regular Member

Posts: 14Storm
What happened to storm haven't seen her in a.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
While.
-
04-18-19 07:31 #39100Senior Member

Posts: 811Agreed, very eloquent and descriptive, thanks all for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-19 02:05 #39099Senior Member

Posts: 1370Quote of the Year
LMAO. Dog, you really painted a picture. This without any doubt, is the quote of the year. Peace.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 21:47 #39098Senior Member

Posts: 2419That was a better description than I could put into words. Ironically; I am a T-Rex with a good supply of Viagra (LOL).
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
Strange. I was there and participated, but can't watch the video past 3 seconds anymore.
She was very attractive, but no soul in there anymore I'm afraid. Thanks for the response. NT out.
-
04-17-19 19:53 #39097Senior Member

Posts: 181Wow, who is she?
That's a helluva view.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 17:24 #39096Senior Member

Posts: 152Saturday Night into Sunday am
I avoided ww after what I have read on here lately. I immediately headed over to BP. As I passed the SA didn't see anything well that continued all over BP also. This was about 11:30. Didn't see any uncle to speak of either. Again after reading the forum I decided to head over to dd. No one near citgo with a couple sitting on a bench by the bar across from 7-11. A WSW brunette walking up and down waving. Since I am still unfamiliar with that area I decided to call it a night. Still don't feel comfortable in the dd area like I do in BP or WW. Maybe another trip north again soon as dc doesn't have anything to offer.
-
04-17-19 16:07 #39095Senior Member

Posts: 594Ffm
I had a FFM threeway with Chastity and a lady who wishes to remain anonymous. Watching them do the 69 was the fulfillment of a lifelong fantasy. Good times.
-
04-17-19 15:23 #39094Senior Member

Posts: 694She is a great date I have not seen her around in awhile glad she is ok.
Originally Posted by BMish
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 15:06 #39093Senior Member

Posts: 192My sympathy, brother
You can't quite pay me enough to go on a date with an rancid girl like Angel. Of course, I do have the luxury of hindsight to guide.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
However, the travesty here lies not necessarily with her looks, although not ugly per se, but she's no Nay-Key for sure, and I've had worst. But the real horror lays within her putrid, and very un-sexual like disposition. Coupled with a most annoying, blue-ball inducing, incessant chattering, and that Voice - - Oy vey, enough to tranquilize a sexual Tyrannosaurus rex pumped full of Viagra into submission.
Then as if that wasn't enough of an indignity, one can almost hear the participant crying out from suffering the tortured of the damned.
Dreadful - -.
What an eye opener. Thanks for sharing.
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
04-17-19 14:40 #39092Regular Member

Posts: 11Chasity
This is the Chasity that I met last weekend on s. Bentalou and ashton. Very pleasant girl, no drama, good service. Of course no digits. Great BJ and tite.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-19 00:57 #39091Senior Member

Posts: 278Emerald
Had a great car date with emerald and her boltons this afternoon at Brooklyn off 4th and pontiac, . 15 tuition for brainz, good brainz, great brainz.











Reply With Quote



