Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 16688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3728

    Lexus?

    These pictures look a lot like Lexus from years ago. She was around with Mercades. I did a double with them once. Can anyone verify if this is her? Thanks.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...e/814860355999

  2. #3727

    Josie / Madison.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Just how much bigger and older is Josie looking? Saw her a year and half or two years ago looked pretty decent then but girls can chance fast in the hobby.
    Tough for me to say or compare her to since I haven't seen her before and not from the area. But she is above average in looks. To Me. And what she may lack she makes up for in personality. Her ass is very favorable to look at, and I'm an butt guy, If I saw her at a bar I'd take a 2nd look.

    Hope that helps.

  3. #3726

    Erin

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/657570706461

    It's tough to find an AA that's not as big as a bus lately. Any info on her? I texted her this morning, she responded right away, incall at her residence on the west side.

  4. #3725

    Josie.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Just how much bigger and older is Josie looking? Saw her a year and half or two years ago looked pretty decent then but girls can chance fast in the hobby.
    Saw her a couple weeks ago looks about the same as a few years ago about the same weight tits may be sagging a bit more.

  5. #3724

    Bella and the GPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really care for her attitude on the phone or the mandatory tip jar! If she wants 150-her she should just ask it instead I this mandatory tip. Really turned me off.
    Well you did ask for it and now it is official. Bella has officially raised her rates to 150 for hhr.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/362622318844

    After hearing about Melters blood bath last week, and now this, I will cross her off my list for consideration.

  6. #3723

    Definitely Meth.

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorPaul  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's leprosy you guys better get checked for leprosy. Probably just to much meth. Since everybody is always asking about this someone should be politically incorrect and just ask her. Think I will if I see her this summer.
    I've seen this numerous times over the years; it's self-inflicted picking scars that people give themselves during periods of meth abuse.

  7. #3722
    Quote Originally Posted by Guild0218  [View Original Post]
    I don't do many reviews but had some time today and wanted to try and give.

    An informative report on my Dream.

    So here Goes.

    Had a dream about Josie last week in Madison.

    Saw her add and she advertised as being on West Side where I am staying.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/349542708677

    (9/10) Communication was good and she was on time to my location in West Madison.

    (6/10) Appearance (definitely older than 30) But still slightly above average attractiveness.

    (7/10) Conversation (could sustain small talk conversation)..
    Just how much bigger and older is Josie looking? Saw her a year and half or two years ago looked pretty decent then but girls can chance fast in the hobby.

  8. #3721

    Josie / Madison

    I don't do many reviews but had some time today and wanted to try and give.

    An informative report on my Dream.

    So here Goes.

    Had a dream about Josie last week in Madison.

    Saw her add and she advertised as being on West Side where I am staying.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/349542708677

    (9/10) Communication was good and she was on time to my location in West Madison.

    (6/10) Appearance (definitely older than 30) But still slightly above average attractiveness.

    (7/10) Conversation (could sustain small talk conversation).

    (5/10) CBJ (probably because of the cover it made it just average) I can understand no BBBJ but. ?

    (7/10) K9 I like looking at that thick ass from behind and she her kitty was tight.

    (6/10) Back to CBJ with FIV (she squirted all over the Bed and mirror next to the bed) That was really hot!

    (7/10) Kneeling Mish (squirted again) we've established that I like that. LOL and she is Flexible as advertised.

    (6/10) On the Finishing HJ on her Chest. (she was a little rough on her tugging technique so I had to help her get it right).

    (6. 5/10) Overall experience.

    She did give me a kiss on the lips as she was leaving and once again some intelligent good conversation.

    Then she texted me on Friday to let me know she was going out of town for the weekend in case I wanted.

    To see her before she left. I guess that's a form of customer service. Not sure if I've had a "Provider" do that?

    I probably will repeat at least once to see if maybe we were just "feeling" each other out.

  9. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky049  [View Original Post]
    Obviously fake. If you're using Chrome, right-click the image and select "Search Google for Image. ".

  10. #3719

    Two Cities at Once

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky049  [View Original Post]
    Exact same ad started running at the same time for Indianapolis. Not likely.

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...a/923085227851

  11. #3718

    Lex!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...r/536424026221

    Nice incall location safe indeed, very nice and informative and FS was available. Animals no issue and she nice and smelling good and even had on make up and presentation was everything when she had opened the door no laggers or pimps just her would repeat!

  12. #3717
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    No, there have been no ripoff reports on Autumn that I'm aware of. I've seen her 3 or 4 times without issue. Autumn and Jane Dusk are not the same person. I've seen both. I've seen Jane Dusk several times without issue as well.
    There was 1 ripoff report of sorts right at the end when Jane Dusk quit. Someone advanced her some money right before she quit and vanished. The person that it happened to was not greatly concerned as he had seen her many times and enjoyed her company. She's 99% trustworthy.

  13. #3716
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Didn't the older one have some negative reviews? As I recall awhile back I thought it looked like Jane Dusk (when Jane was gone for a bit), but some comments were that she a ripoff.
    No, there have been no ripoff reports on Autumn that I'm aware of. I've seen her 3 or 4 times without issue. Autumn and Jane Dusk are not the same person. I've seen both. I've seen Jane Dusk several times without issue as well.

  14. #3715

    Maria

    Anyone has seen this girl? TGTBT?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/792403842429

  15. #3714

    Natalie at Rockford

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAvet101  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her recently. She is well worth it. Very accommodating. No rush at all. She'll ask for a face picture for a first meet and she'll return one (clothed) for her security and yours so there's no confusion when you arrive. She takes this seriously but if you don't play games with her, she won't with you. As far as I'm concerned, she's one of, if not the best around. But to each there own. I'd highly recommend.
    I saw Natalie on Sunday and completely satisfied with the session. Thanks to ADAvet101 and Mad Jockey for your recommendation. It was quite a bit of drive for me but at the end totally worth it. She was a real sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape