Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 18208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5248

    Utr tara

    Gentleman the lovely Tara has fallen on some hard time's lately and is in need of help.

    She is young, slender and has massive natural tits that love attention. My first time with her was for a qv car date and this girl really loves to suck cock!! Last few times have been at her incall so that I could enjoy those massive tits and pound her little kitty!!

    She is offering special's until she's back on her feet so get in touch asap while the discounts are good!!

    3864731812.

    Be safe gents.

    Munchi.

  2. #5247
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Also April 15th in UTR thread.
    Wait I talking about the longwood new utr not the one who posted on CL for house cleaning. Or are they the same?

  3. #5246

    Whitney?

    Hello Orlando Brothers.

    Long time Jax monger here.

    I was enticed by a local Orlando girl named Whitney that I first met on SA though we never found time to meet and my spider sense is detecting drama.

    Any info you locals might have on her would be appreciated before I pull the trigger next week.

    Happy to help anyone with info up north here if you need any but the menu is MUCH bigger in your market.

    Best to all.

    Suit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FE720E06-450E-465B-91B2-509AF4D74DEC.jpeg‎  

  4. #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    How far back? I have looked and looked and looked. Made it to like page 14 no luck finding them.
    Also April 15th in UTR thread.

  5. #5244
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    They're in Craigslist forum & a few posts back.
    How far back? I have looked and looked and looked. Made it to like page 14 no luck finding them.

  6. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    So I received maybe 50 messages requesting her # and couldn't keep up. I did see her this morning and did BBFS with her which was pretty good. Very reasonable rates. She is BBW and looks a bit older than pics. Told her about this site and she is looking for work. She said give her # to everyone. Can I post it here in this thread instead of all the PMs?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    I got a new Longwood utr, white girl, nice rack, mid 30's. Has incall. BBBJ 50, cfs 100. Number available SM and contributors.

    Scott.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, and not bad at all. She is a bit of a BBW, but is really nice. I recommend, especially for amount. I have digits for SM and contributors.

    Scott.
    PM sent.

    Thanks in advanced.

  7. #5242
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pics?
    They're in Craigslist forum & a few posts back.

  8. #5241

    Adriana.

    Thanks to HeWolf47 for Andriana contact number.

    Met her yesterday, easy communication, safe, clean location. 2 small dogs. Very talented oral skills, hot body. Will repeat. Didn't meet Kandi but a 3-some may be in my future.

    SP.

  9. #5240
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    So I received maybe 50 messages requesting her # and couldn't keep up. I did see her this morning and did BBFS with her which was pretty good. Very reasonable rates. She is BBW and looks a bit older than pics. Told her about this site and she is looking for work. She said give her # to everyone. Can I post it here in this thread instead of all the PMs?
    She is very willing to please, but you have to pick her up or uber her to you. She is near Pine Hills. Just some more info for you guys.

    Scott.

  10. #5239
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    I got a new Longwood utr, white girl, nice rack, mid 30's. Has incall. BBBJ 50, cfs 100. Number available SM and contributors.

    Scott.
    Few more details, yes she does smoke. She also does BBBJWS, and is willing to please. She did a car date with me yesterday, but also has incall at times. Lives with mom, so incall is only at times. Needs money soon. Prices are very reasonable.

    Scott.

  11. #5238
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    I got a new Longwood utr, white girl, nice rack, mid 30's. Has incall. BBBJ 50, cfs 100. Number available SM and contributors.

    Scott.
    Do you have pics?

  12. #5237

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk012  [View Original Post]
    Review is way past overdue. Sent her a PM through here and subsequently exchanged messages via text. Took us both a while to schedule an appointment since I travel a lot. Managed to get something on the calendar for a Sunday and was off to the races. Suffices to say that every positive review of her is true. Extremely friendly and put me at ease. Location was a safe hotel and no trouble finding the place. I'm usually into oral only sessions and she did not disappoint one bit. She took her time and was skillful to boot. Happy to share more via PM.
    Thank you It was great to finally meet you! See you soon. Be well. C.

  13. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac1961  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to scotty for passing on the digits.

    Avg white chick about 5 ft with one tit being visibly bigger than the other. Very reasonable rates, aims to please you at all times and follows instructions very well. Knows how to ride and bbbjcws might be considered slightly rough but worth it IMO and now the downside getting the date scheduled was hassle as she had other meetings and things going on. She talks way too much, easily distracted with other people on her phone and smokes cigarettes that smell terrible also has bad breath. Overall I might repeat and keep her as backup if others are not available. YMMV but give her a try. Hit up scotty for digits.
    Thanks for review.

  14. #5235

    Ashley Longwood looking for more dates

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    I got a new Longwood utr, white girl, nice rack, mid 30's. Has incall. BBBJ 50, cfs 100. Number available SM and contributors.

    Scott.
    Thanks to scotty for passing on the digits.

    Avg white chick about 5 ft with one tit being visibly bigger than the other. Very reasonable rates, aims to please you at all times and follows instructions very well. Knows how to ride and bbbjcws might be considered slightly rough but worth it IMO and now the downside getting the date scheduled was hassle as she had other meetings and things going on. She talks way too much, easily distracted with other people on her phone and smokes cigarettes that smell terrible also has bad breath. Overall I might repeat and keep her as backup if others are not available. YMMV but give her a try. Hit up scotty for digits.

  15. #5234
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy,

    Suggest she advertise on the sister site where she can put a phone number and pics and make a lot of money.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.
    Sounds like a plan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape