Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,016 to 27,030 of 37366
-
04-16-19 17:32 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 73Sorry, apparently there's two Ginas. I am talking strawberry blonde. Has anyone seen her at the location in Hull?
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 12:24 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 73Gina
This one? https://cityxguide.com/escorts/blond...01534-17662144.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 11:55 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 432Gina??
I'll ditto this -- I was really hoping she would make it through rehab and stay clean -- she so deserved it!
On the flip side -- if she is back I am there.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 09:49 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 182Do a search on this forum
For watermelon. Kid you not.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-19 08:18 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 1775I hope this is not true.
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
I also hope it is true; she is my ATF.
Photos or it didn't happen!
-
04-15-19 18:28 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 373Gina
Sure it's her?
Originally Posted by SteelCities
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 17:35 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 39Good if you like greek.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-19 12:56 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 73Gina.
She is in a motel on hull near courthouse. Anyone see her there? Looks a little sketchy?
-
04-15-19 12:44 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks!
Great intel Doggie!
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
You're spot on with Eros actually. I had a bad experience in DC a few months ago based on exactly that issue. Unless you have seen them before or posted about here or on Eccie, the risk of losing out is higher. Its for one night only, so its either here or maybe an hour or so drive away.
-
04-15-19 10:25 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 376Dymond
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...ond-s-district
Gave dymond a visit recently, she is the girl in the photos, ass and all with some baby damage. Visit was at a hotel in chester, close to me so I may visit again soon. . 8 for the qv, so if you have thought about seeing her she is the real deal, CBJ and cfs somebody mentioned Greek but I didn't inquire, maybe next time, it should be fun with a ass like that.
-
04-15-19 06:37 #10341Senior Member

Posts: 957Not Great
Unfortunately, Richmond has really gone downhill in the last year or two. We had three Miami agencies sending traveling babes here. The two best don't make stops here anymore. The third isn't terrible. https://www.touringgirls.ch.
Originally Posted by Urbanite
[View Original Post]
The problem with Eros, as I'm sure you know, is since the demise of TER, it's harder to verify talent. I wouldn't spend $300 or more with out getting verification from this board from someone that has had a good experience with her & can verify the pics are legit. Eros is a joke. Both the "verified" & "VIP" tags only mean the escort paid extra to have them added to her ad. I recently had a bad experience with a verified, VIP down in Raleigh. If it was the woman in the pics, the pics were at least 10 years old.
If you are here over a weekend, you are better off making a road trip to Nothern Virginia or down to Raleigh.
-
04-15-19 02:24 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 744Let us know if she's legit.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 22:33 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 187Richmond Visit
I'm traveling on business to your lovely city in 2 weeks. Given the whole post FOSTA and opioid current state of affairs, the game certainly isn't as reliable or safe as it once was. STG and the other scam sites with sketchy pop ups are not worth it in my opinion, but rather lesser versions of the old Backpage. Are there any quality UTR agencies or go-to providers via Eros in the area? Any intel would be greatly appreciated with any info reciprocated if traveling to FL, San Fran or Dallas. Thanks! Urb.
-
04-14-19 22:22 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 348Addiction is just that strong.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 22:09 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 427Maria
I told her she needs to get away from the notels and into a regular job or she will be back on the shit. She promised she wouldn't and here we are. They rarely learn. I'm convinced all junkies have mental issues before they start and only gets worse during.
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





