Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,031 to 27,045 of 37366
-
04-14-19 20:42 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 342Thanks
Thankfully as I was considering whether or not to close in on the 'booking fee' the big head came in triumphant over the little head and I figured myself that shit was TGTBT lmao. Nonetheless, I appreciate you giving me that heads up dude. And my apologies to the rest of you in this forum for potentially setting you up for failure. I should have dug deeper & researched that before I posted that link about her.
Originally Posted by HumanoidX7R
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 19:05 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 114Crystal
I've never noticed a size difference, I only saw her for BBBJ so maybe I didn't get a good look, last time I saw her was nearly a year ago, she looked about the same as those pics, don't know about now. As long as the mouth didn't change, a little weight gain is no problem to me LOL.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 18:35 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 368Crystal
Here we go again, how does she look now because these pictures are old as methuselah? The last time I saw her she was twice that size & that’s been about 2 years she was sending me those pictures then. I don’t know why these chicks use old pictures but it’s definitely a red flag.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 18:18 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 114Krystal / Crystal
Anyone seen Krystal lately? I'd have to say she's given me the best BBBJ ever, I swear it's her super power LOL.
Here's a link from her old posts, if you recognize her let me know.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...481/8049674041
-
04-14-19 13:57 #10332Banned Member

Posts: 56Maria.
Yeah she did good for a minute but last couple visits, she was off the rails. Looks like she's in for an extended stay, especially if she's in Riverside. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:09 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 40Also, the same posting is on boards for several different cities for the same day.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:07 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 694Maria
Can't speak to why, but she checked in to the Chesterfield Hilton and then transferred to the Riverside Campus on the 11th.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:06 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 40If it sounds TGTBT, it usually is.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
https://aj2investigate.wixsite.com/w...st/2019/03/11/"Is-Porn-Star-'Pinky'-Really-Visiting-NOLA-or-is-it-a-Scam".
-
04-14-19 10:49 #10328Senior Member

Posts: 128Maria
Speaking of crack, am I correct that Maria is on vacation for violating her bond?
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 10:47 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 128Melanie
My bad. Here is the link to Melanie. https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../31386371/2154.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 10:45 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 128Nicole / naomi and melanie
I agree with pokedetoke. I know her as Naomi. His review is spot on. She works with a friend going by Melanie. I have seen both many times. They do the Airbnb apartment each week. They are not going anywhere. They will do doubles. They will do BBFS and CIM. I asked about rimming and was rebuffed. YMMV They are a must see. They are normally here during the week and go back to NVA on weekends and back Sunday night. https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../31878818/1078.
Originally Posted by Pokedetoke
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../31878818/1078
-
04-14-19 07:57 #10325Senior Member

Posts: 1084Yeah I've seen her. Was a large lady who loved anal at a time that not many were offering it. She's lost a lot of weight at least last time I saw her (probably a good 6 months ago), but just wasn't attractive to me. She is definitely a legit provider tho.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 07:08 #10324Senior Member

Posts: 101Is this real?
I saw this and at first I was super excited. It's worth it just for the experience! Then I started to question myself wondering if it's a scam.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 21:44 #10323Senior Member

Posts: 417Rip off
Sorry to hear that. Have been seeing Matilda when work takes me to Richmond and was looking for some variety. You truly toftt. Many thanks.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 20:47 #10322Senior Member

Posts: 42Need a little help here
I've been out of the hobby for 10 years or so, now in my late fifties. Tried a couple local girls and felt like a leper. Any good recommendations for a guy my age that will make me feel like I'm getting that GFE?












Reply With Quote




