Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,046 to 27,060 of 37375
-
04-14-19 18:35 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 368Crystal
Here we go again, how does she look now because these pictures are old as methuselah? The last time I saw her she was twice that size & that’s been about 2 years she was sending me those pictures then. I don’t know why these chicks use old pictures but it’s definitely a red flag.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 18:18 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 114Krystal / Crystal
Anyone seen Krystal lately? I'd have to say she's given me the best BBBJ ever, I swear it's her super power LOL.
Here's a link from her old posts, if you recognize her let me know.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...481/8049674041
-
04-14-19 13:57 #10328Banned Member

Posts: 56Maria.
Yeah she did good for a minute but last couple visits, she was off the rails. Looks like she's in for an extended stay, especially if she's in Riverside. Such a shame.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:09 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 40Also, the same posting is on boards for several different cities for the same day.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:07 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 694Maria
Can't speak to why, but she checked in to the Chesterfield Hilton and then transferred to the Riverside Campus on the 11th.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 11:06 #10325Senior Member

Posts: 40If it sounds TGTBT, it usually is.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
https://aj2investigate.wixsite.com/w...st/2019/03/11/"Is-Porn-Star-'Pinky'-Really-Visiting-NOLA-or-is-it-a-Scam".
-
04-14-19 10:49 #10324Senior Member

Posts: 128Maria
Speaking of crack, am I correct that Maria is on vacation for violating her bond?
Originally Posted by NeedPleasing
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 10:47 #10323Senior Member

Posts: 128Melanie
My bad. Here is the link to Melanie. https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../31386371/2154.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 10:45 #10322Senior Member

Posts: 128Nicole / naomi and melanie
I agree with pokedetoke. I know her as Naomi. His review is spot on. She works with a friend going by Melanie. I have seen both many times. They do the Airbnb apartment each week. They are not going anywhere. They will do doubles. They will do BBFS and CIM. I asked about rimming and was rebuffed. YMMV They are a must see. They are normally here during the week and go back to NVA on weekends and back Sunday night. https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../31878818/1078.
Originally Posted by Pokedetoke
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.richmond.../31878818/1078
-
04-14-19 07:57 #10321Senior Member

Posts: 1084Yeah I've seen her. Was a large lady who loved anal at a time that not many were offering it. She's lost a lot of weight at least last time I saw her (probably a good 6 months ago), but just wasn't attractive to me. She is definitely a legit provider tho.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-19 07:08 #10320Senior Member

Posts: 101Is this real?
I saw this and at first I was super excited. It's worth it just for the experience! Then I started to question myself wondering if it's a scam.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 21:44 #10319Senior Member

Posts: 417Rip off
Sorry to hear that. Have been seeing Matilda when work takes me to Richmond and was looking for some variety. You truly toftt. Many thanks.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 20:47 #10318Senior Member

Posts: 42Need a little help here
I've been out of the hobby for 10 years or so, now in my late fifties. Tried a couple local girls and felt like a leper. Any good recommendations for a guy my age that will make me feel like I'm getting that GFE?
-
04-13-19 18:18 #10317Senior Member

Posts: 313Search for "watermelon".
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 18:18 #10316Senior Member

Posts: 694Very old reviews
I recall a number of negative ones from quite awhile ago. One in particular spoke to her photos not being anywhere near close and her actual size being greater than expected. The thing I remember the most was something along the lines of her waddling across the room.
Originally Posted by SoleMayne
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






