Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 7735
-
04-23-19 05:38 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 239Synn vs Paradise Comparison.
Originally Posted by MaxCummings
[View Original Post]
The majority of girls at Paradise are full figured latinas. Age varies from 22-40. If your lucky you might find a spinner. There is one white girl I know of Lindsey and not sure if there are black or asian dancers. The girls to be aware of who are hustlers are Cake, Sativa, Angie, Sky. They hard upsell during the VIP making it uncomfortable. Always negoiate before hand. They other girls are smart you can get CBJ and cfs for $100 tip on top of VIP. Both places sell 15 min VIP or 25 min VIP.
The is a great variety of girls at Synn. Black, asian, white, middleastern. Etc of all shapes and sizes. Girls to watch out for Alyssa, Andrea, Ivanka, Suki. Major gps asking $500 for FS. The median asking price for FS is $200. But it varies you can find some for $100-.
$150 you just had to shop around and negoiate beforehand.
-
04-23-19 00:34 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeeesh! Thanks for saving me a trip to the VIP.
Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-19 16:42 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 41Synn vs paradise.
So does Synn seem to have more GPS girls than paradise? Can anyone inform me on the length of the VIP's? I just hope is not a super rushed experience, especially for prices of VIP+ range of 100-300.
-
04-21-19 23:30 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 239The Kelly that is described in the review I've read is Korean / Jap mix 5'1 with dcups. And she charges $300 tip on top of VIP for FS. Not to surprised with your experience with Suki. I've never seen her but reading plenty of reivews of her. She claim she charges $200 tip for a VIP with her and up sells her other services. Some dumbass paid $500 for FS and said she's worth it. GPS is a thing there. Even the lowier tier girls are asking $300 for FS.
Originally Posted by Unlucky13
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-19 02:51 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 195Synn.
Man why'all weren't kidding about Suki. Even after reading about her charging a ridiculous amount for FS, I still took her to VIP (I wasn't thinking with the right head). Ended up turning her down and she finished off the dance very unenthusiastically.
I did see another Asian that I was interested in. I think her name was Kelly. Anyone know if she does FS and for how much?
-
04-14-19 01:46 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 58This was early this year. Maybe Jan or Feb. I know her reputation. She probably got a manager or something. She must have been on a good high that day.
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 13:45 #2254Senior Member

Posts: 990Curious as to how long ago you had your experience with Sativa. Many years ago she was known for delivering heavy extras without expecting a tip. Now her rep is that she's one of the most notorious ROBs in COI. She's reversed the process maybe to get even for all the times she gave it away. Now she may take some suckers large tip up front and not deliver the extras at all. All out larceny. But you really never know what to expect from her as some present day customers still get decent treatment from her but in a place like Paradise where most of the dancers charge reasonable tips for decent service, it is best to avoid Sativa.
Originally Posted by Loki609
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 05:47 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 2015No thanks I can go to Mexico and have multiple FS with that kind of money.
Originally Posted by Loki609
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 19:14 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 58Hi. So you usually have to pay the VIP fee and additional tip for extras. VIP just get you into the rooms with a lap dance. Each girl has different rates but last time I had a Latina chick named Sativa and she did FS for just the VIP fee. It must have been a slow day for her since I heard she is pay to play now. But I must have got her on a good day and she was obviously high on weed. I can smell it. The different prices you see are for different days. I forget the pricing structure but you get discounts on certain times and days. Somebody can correct me but I am guessing its $100-$300 for FS with $300 being on the GPS side.
Originally Posted by MaxCummings
[View Original Post]
The appeal of strip clubs is you het to see what you want and choose. Whereas MPs can be a hit or miss.
-
03-18-19 21:12 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 41Paradise
So I've read pages of reports on paradise & I have them on social media. However I'm confused about the VIP times. I hear 15 min, and I see prices on Wed's for 80 . On their site they say VIP for 155 , is that for 30 min? Parlors seem to be more of a for sure thing, given that you sometimes stick your hand in the candy bag without seeing what your going to get. The only advantage I see at strip club is that you always see what you can potentially have. Can anyone also give me a $ amount of what to take for a possible FS session with a non GPS girl?
-
03-18-19 11:00 #2250Regular Member

Posts: 24Where the pics?
Nice are share the pics of her?
Originally Posted by GSanchez
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 08:02 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 2015Gloryhole
I'm interested if true?
Originally Posted by Ticl90
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 00:29 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 46Gloryhole?
I have read in a few places that spearming coi has a videoclub with gloryholes, just want to know if this is true, and if anyone has any experience there. Thank you.
-
02-09-19 00:04 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 990Yup, saw Perla listed on the RTRC either for this afternoon or maybe yesterday.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 23:38 #2246

Posts: 681Saw her a few weeks ago on dayshift at Paradise. Still there AFAIK.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




