Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 980 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 480 880 930 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 1030 1080 ... LastLast
Results 14,686 to 14,700 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4599

    Blonde Mom

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider. She really intrigues me. Ad will disappear at times so screen shot included as well. I've searched but have limited information to search on.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/918340429565
    Saw her at her place in PB. I thought she was cool, really good BBBJ, k-9, mish. Long drive for me from MI, but I'd def see her again.

  2. #4598

    Just the way everyone's week should start

    Had an awesome begining of the week today. After many conflicts in my schedule I was finally able to meet up with this blonde MILF. Not sure what her name is, but the experience was top rated. Comm was great, visit her at her notel place down in Palm Bay. When I arrived she open the door in a tank top and panties, Junior was happy, that little dude knew right away he was going to have fun. Did normal restroom check, and we both got comfortable right away. She had me laydown and junior was tended to right away. She smelled good, look clean, and tasted yummy. Junior responses good when he feel providers are being genuine and when they really enjoy what they do. The weather was good, no rain gear was used, I took my time in every position, once it was time to go, k-9 was the last stop, very enjoyable finished to a great session. At no point were tokens refered to, I had 100 of them ready for service rendered, but was so pleased that I gave her another 40 tokens to keep my store credit up for future rides. Well worst the investmemt IMHO. Did I mentioned she is actually sexy? Sure she has a mommy tommy going, but heck I like real women, and this one actually has real and accurate pics in ad. Everything was on point, her vice grip down there works really well, nice and tight. I will be back for more.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...e/804656737634

  3. #4597

    Top notch BJ!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    Paige is One of my favorites in Orlando. It's a close call between her & Michele 1 L. Paige, Never disappoints. Possibly the best head in Orlando, especially if you like sloppy, pretty blue eyes, perfect natural tatas, and soft skin. Reliable, safe and clean. She's also got a great personality, very educated and great sense of humor.

    She is retiring by month end. You guys should catch her while you can. She told me she didn't get many enquiries in Brevard so far and if she didn't get many pre-booked she was going to cancel the trip so any of you guys riding the fence, should really reach out while you can.

    Here's a few more links to check out to get a better idea along with her ad on the sister site.

    www.paigesweetstuff.com

    www.twitter.com/paigesweetstuff

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5039&cityid=86
    Absolutely agree, I'll definitely need to reach out to her and see if she's still available before the retirement! Paige's BJ skills are top notch, I'd guess she'd make just about anyone's Top 5 list, girl's got mad skills!

  4. #4596

    UTR resurfacing.

    I just posted in the UTR section about Tammy, who is now available. She has been reviewed previously but always UTR as far as I know. I've attached two pictures she asked me to post. She has no incall at this time, but can get around apparently. You'll need to discuss donations directly with her, but she is no budget provider (at least with me LOL). She's hiding her face, but is very pretty with perfect teeth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tammy-1.jpg‎   Tammy-2.jpg‎  

  5. #4595

    Priscilla aka Runway Model from way back

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how things go if you see her. I exchanged texts with her awhile back. She listed CIM but told me it was a CBJ. When I asked her to clarify she became upset and was arguing her case that CIM meant condom in mouth. Her attitude caused me to drop the conversation.
    I used to dump gobs of latex free baby batter in her willing kitty and her throat, in the back of my Land Rover, back in the day. She once forgot her goo stained bootyshorts in my ride, wife almost found them. So she's a territory marker, search your ride / stuff before heading home. Ahhh the good old Backpage days of turning these willing tarts into Boston Creams. (sigh). Then she (Runway Model / Priscilla went away to charm school for over a year. From what I hear she's more conservative now. She's from PSL. I'm thinking about a reunion but not sure yet. I'll keep reading your posts and see.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...5-6189/1/96566

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-6189/1/100256

  6. #4594

    CBJ vs CIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how things go if you see her. I exchanged texts with her awhile back. She listed CIM but told me it was a CBJ. When I asked her to clarify she became upset and was arguing her case that CIM meant condom in mouth. Her attitude caused me to drop the conversation.
    I saw one girl a few months ago off Eau Gallie that listed CBJ and CIM. When I got there I asked her which one it was and she said both! She'd take the cover off just before the end so I could CIM. I swear that's the truth! And she did LOL.

  7. #4593

    Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Been looking to replace my Ute tried several with on luck. Was looking at this one any info would be great thanks guys and girls. She goes by Priscilla in Palm Bay phone will not let me add photos
    Let us know how things go if you see her. I exchanged texts with her awhile back. She listed CIM but told me it was a CBJ. When I asked her to clarify she became upset and was arguing her case that CIM meant condom in mouth. Her attitude caused me to drop the conversation.

  8. #4592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #4591

    Nancy or nicole or.

    I spoke to this one a while back on the phone. If I remember right she said she drives from orlando.

    I never did invite her to come to brevard, but my curiosity still persists.

    Does anyone here have a solid report that they can offer?

    If you do not wish to post it on the board, please send pm.

    Dam that girl sure looks good. Play on play on play on play on.

    No diggity. Got to bag it up LOL.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...a/356845370022

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/massag...a/881120083431

  10. #4590

    Agree with Tuna on Amber in Palm Bay

    Tuna asked for backup on Amber in Palm Bay and I can provide it. In my previous review I indicated that she was a clock watcher and rushed the service. It's all about the "dough" and providing as little service as possible. It's a shame because she had potential.

  11. #4589
    Yes think you.

  12. #4588

    Link For Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro156  [View Original Post]
    Been looking to replace my Ute tried several with on luck. Was looking at this one any info would be great thanks guys and girls. She goes by Priscilla in Palm Bay phone will not let me add photos
    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...h/671317237378

  13. #4587

    Need info on cherry pie

    Been looking to replace my Ute tried several with on luck. Was looking at this one any info would be great thanks guys and girls. She goes by Priscilla in Palm Bay phone will not let me add photos

  14. #4586

    Agreed on the Sweetstuff! She's an Orlando legend.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    We may have a case of the best of both worlds, Orlando talent here in Brevard! Paige Sweetstuff is currently posting for Brevard County next week. I read the Orlando forum frequently (the all too common complaint of not enough talent here in Brevard! Much like SabrinaT, she's got a ton of positive reviews and is apparently about to retire from the business. It's been awhile since I've met with her, but she definitely lives up to the reputation, certainly a quality workout! I think I need at least one more trip to Sweets Gym before the retirement!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5039&cityid=86
    Paige is One of my favorites in Orlando. It's a close call between her & Michele 1 L. Paige, Never disappoints. Possibly the best head in Orlando, especially if you like sloppy, pretty blue eyes, perfect natural tatas, and soft skin. Reliable, safe and clean. She's also got a great personality, very educated and great sense of humor.

    She is retiring by month end. You guys should catch her while you can. She told me she didn't get many enquiries in Brevard so far and if she didn't get many pre-booked she was going to cancel the trip so any of you guys riding the fence, should really reach out while you can.

    Here's a few more links to check out to get a better idea along with her ad on the sister site.

    www.paigesweetstuff.com

    www.twitter.com/paigesweetstuff

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5039&cityid=86
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190228-145144.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190228-145117.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190309-045615.jpg‎  

  15. #4585

    In my johnson??

    Quote Originally Posted by Glen60  [View Original Post]
    I use the penile injection for ALL my encounters, and ONLY when ready to engage. Good to go in less than 5 minutes. Dr's visit covered by medicare, not shot. I use Boston Medical in Chicago, and a Dr here in Maitland.

    https://eddrugs2017.com/penile-injec...exual-potency/
    I'm a diabetic and inject myself daily with insulin. It doesn't bother me to put a needle in my leg or belly, but put a needle in my johnson? Noooooo way. I'll wait for a pill no matter how long it takes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape