Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9246
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    A lot of variety here, even bigger scene here than San Diego.
    So far so good, mostly from older providers who can give a good massage and decent HJ (experienced provider does a better job).
    But also some really pushy pouting for "more tips" which I felt wasn't really worth it.
    Still finding my way around but recent reviews here are in "code" due to the large number of shutdowns that happened.
    Not sure what the point is because if the reviews are transparent enough other interested parties (LE) can understand as well.
    So explicit reviews seem to be frowned upon which makes sense if LE is using them to shut places down. all the fun is in the details 😊 but details are harder to get, it just makes the chase more challenging
    Is it that same bullshit code they use in Vegas where they say they left happy and wink wink nudge nudge and leave all the services unchecked on RM? That shit is dumb as hell, sounds like a pain.

    Oh well, I'll check in periodically to see your reviews, I'm going to miss having them here in America's finest city.

  2. #9245

    Nina near Miramar

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. I keep thinking it's going to get better, but it just doesn't. Just about everything I've read here is spot on. Lackluster massage, very little skill, if not any. After the flip, she always offers "help here? Technique is unremarkable, mechanical, and she dazes off into space which I find to be a turn-off. I like it when the provider show enthusiasm, she doesn't. I almost feel badly for her because she has this look like, this is the 10th guy I've jacked off today, I can't wait for quitting time. Definitely not what I'd like to be thinking while someone is stroking my junk.

    She's sweet and allows OTC with her practically anorexic body. Flat chested as they come, but will allow nipple play. Nothing to write about here, it's just not a turn-on. Always shorts by 10 minutes.

    There's so much more out there, for the price, I'm done trying to see if she will improve.
    I was in the area and gave Nina another try at the beginning of the week. I think her massage is good. You have to let her know exactly what you want therapeutically and she will deliver. If you were going just for a massage I would recommend her.

    Her lack of enthusiasm and dazing off during the HJ is what makes me not to want to repeat. $60 fee and $40 tip.

    I like Nina, but for $100 I have many options on Convoy.

  3. #9244

    It's actually good so far

    A lot of variety here, even bigger scene here than San Diego.

    So far so good, mostly from older providers who can give a good massage and decent HJ (experienced provider does a better job).

    But also some really pushy pouting for "more tips" which I felt wasn't really worth it.

    Still finding my way around but recent reviews here are in "code" due to the large number of shutdowns that happened.

    Not sure what the point is because if the reviews are transparent enough other interested parties (LE) can understand as well.

    So explicit reviews seem to be frowned upon which makes sense if LE is using them to shut places down. all the fun is in the details 😊 but details are harder to get, it just makes the chase more challenging

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterTwinkies  [View Original Post]
    How bad is San Jose, BSB?

  4. #9243

    Nina

    How bad is San Jose, BSB?

    --

    Regarding Nina, I like skinny girls and she gets a bit chatty with me every time. I can see why you wouldn't like her but I personally enjoy her. That's just my two cents. Skinny girl that always asks if I want help, and I do. I've gotten some slight UTC on the ass and on her small tits but again, YMMV.
    Last edited by MisterTwinkies; 04-12-19 at 13:38. Reason: clicked submit too early

  5. #9242

    Nina

    Interesting as I had seen her a couple of times as well so I guess your mileage may vary is true in this case.

    I believe she is a CMT as she told me about the massage school classes she attended and I enjoyed her massage. On the flip I also found her attentive to my needs. So I'm a little perplexed because for me it was a good experience.

    I guess another case of YMMV 🤔 if you never try you never know 😊.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. I keep thinking it's going to get better, but it just doesn't. Just about everything I've read here is spot on. Lackluster massage, very little skill, if not any. After the flip, she always offers "help here? Technique is unremarkable, mechanical, and she dazes off into space which I find to be a turn-off. I like it when the provider show enthusiasm, she doesn't. I almost feel badly for her because she has this look like, this is the 10th guy I've jacked off today, I can't wait for quitting time. Definitely not what I'd like to be thinking while someone is stroking my junk.

    She's sweet and allows OTC with her practically anorexic body. Flat chested as they come, but will allow nipple play. Nothing to write about here, it's just not a turn-on. Always shorts by 10 minutes.

    There's so much more out there, for the price, I'm done trying to see if she will improve.

  6. #9241

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141244

    "Free massages with quick energy clearing. Medium & certified. TEXT ONLY! Please keep things super simple in our communications! Write to me about when ONLY please. Super respectful people only thank you. Massage table comfort. ".

    My first thought is someone may have put this ad up to attack someone they didn't like so they get a ton of guys asking for free massages.
    I saw her because I too was intrigured and while she's legit she asks you to come up with your best donation. The massage was crap. She's got a cute body but talks incessantly and its very mechanical. Also she's kinda a space cadet. But who knows you might have a better time than me. Good luck.

  7. #9240

    Nina Bodywork

    Seen her a few times. I keep thinking it's going to get better, but it just doesn't. Just about everything I've read here is spot on. Lackluster massage, very little skill, if not any. After the flip, she always offers "help here? Technique is unremarkable, mechanical, and she dazes off into space which I find to be a turn-off. I like it when the provider show enthusiasm, she doesn't. I almost feel badly for her because she has this look like, this is the 10th guy I've jacked off today, I can't wait for quitting time. Definitely not what I'd like to be thinking while someone is stroking my junk.

    She's sweet and allows OTC with her practically anorexic body. Flat chested as they come, but will allow nipple play. Nothing to write about here, it's just not a turn-on. Always shorts by 10 minutes.

    There's so much more out there, for the price, I'm done trying to see if she will improve.

  8. #9239

    Thanks!

    This looks like a very good start! Thanks for the input.

    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like this might be your cup of tea.

  9. #9238

    Too Good To Be True?

    Saw this ad:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/141244

    "Free massages with quick energy clearing. Medium & certified. TEXT ONLY! Please keep things super simple in our communications! Write to me about when ONLY please. Super respectful people only thank you. Massage table comfort. ".

    My first thought is someone may have put this ad up to attack someone they didn't like so they get a ton of guys asking for free massages.

  10. #9237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone. I'm reaching out for help and hoping you all can help with some recommendations. I am looking if anyone can recommend good providers with tattoos.

    They don't necessarily need to be covered from head to toe. Just a few tattoos will do, or full sleeves, backs, underboob tattoos, interesting or creative tattoos, or unusually placed tattoos, etc. Will all do. Feel free to reply to the post or DM me please.

    Cheers.
    Sounds like this might be your cup of tea.

    Quote Originally Posted by King4  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of days ago. She offers body slides at what I think is the standard 60 minute nude for 2. 00, and lower prices for topless and smaller demonetizations of time Def her in the picture, if you ask her to flex she def got some muscle on her but its not that noticeable if she isn't flexing, she has a pretty face and I believe in her late 20's. She gives a pretty good physicians (massage, and allows free roaming but no fiv. Not GFE but I felt taken care of. She mentioned there was only 7 minutes left, so I thought she was a clock watcher but when I left I saw I was also given more time than I paid for. She finished the massage Russian style when I asked too. Overall I'd say if be worth giving her a look. I could hear another masseuse in the suite she works at but I didn't get a look at her.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122684

  11. #9236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Nina bodywork.

    I decided to see Nina near Miramar since it's close to work. She responded to text fairly quickly and I got to her private office. OK looking, very skinny and up top and behind. I'd say late 30's, early 40's Chinese. Decent English.

    Massage: not much skill, kinda just presses around a bit. I went for the hr so I was on my front for about 30 min. It was comfortable but unremarkable. She answered the phone when she was on my back and said she was available at a time less than 60 min from when I started.

    Flip: did a little light massage and then asked if I wanted "help" so I said yes. It was not bad in technique but pretty lackluster. I touched a bit and she told me otc only. She didn't take off her top or anything for that matter.

    I checked the time at the end and she did short me ten minutes. I gave her my change from the hr and just left. Won't be repeating since there's better pretty much everywhere else.

  12. #9235

    Lana Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not lives, but time, money and frustration for sure. Thanks Chiron. Poor technique and shorting time are more than enough to take her off my list. I am wondering though in all fairness, for any monger who can't resist a pretty face, if you requested any of the extras listed on her MR ad. If so, did she say no or something like maybe next time.
    I was interested in the Nuru, but she considered that a body slide and didn't really know what a nuru is. Here body slide wasn't great and very short. The Come on Body she does by pressing her nipple up against you for the HE. Didn't ask about the rest.

  13. #9234

    Looking for a particular recommendation

    Hello everyone. I'm reaching out for help and hoping you all can help with some recommendations. I am looking if anyone can recommend good providers with tattoos.

    They don't necessarily need to be covered from head to toe. Just a few tattoos will do, or full sleeves, backs, underboob tattoos, interesting or creative tattoos, or unusually placed tattoos, etc. Will all do. Feel free to reply to the post or DM me please.

    Cheers.

  14. #9233

    Tina at Angel Spa

    I recently made another trip to Angel Spa on Picador. I understand there's been some recent talk about Angela being a bit mechanical but I've never had that sort of experience with her, so I figured I'd swing by for a visit. I text Angela beforehand to ensure she'd be available but much to my despair, she informed me she was off for the day. She suggested I wait a day or try one of the other girls. I've had Any and Cici and although all experiences with the aforementioned have been pleasant, I was really hoping for Angela. She suggested I maybe try Tina. This was the first I'd heard of Tina and Angela indicated I would not be let down. So I called ahead and scheduled with Tina. When I arrived, Tina was at the counter and she immediately led me back to what has been one of the most flirtatious and enjoyable table showers and massages of my life. She's not as young or pretty as Angela, if guess she's in her late 30's or early 40's. If I'd rate her looks, I would give her a solid 6 or 7 based on her age. She's definitely not a spinner but if you felt her thighs, you'd quickly ascertain that she must do some sort of exercise to stay in moderately good shape. What is most outstanding about her though is her personality and desire to have fun. Like I mentioned before, she is extremely flirtatious and made me feel comfortable and pampered almost immediately. I would recommend and will repeat sometime soon.

  15. #9232

    No table shower

    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Do they offer table showers?
    Only a regular standing shower.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape