Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2675
-
04-13-19 12:35 #380Senior Member

Posts: 139Naomi
So BBW Naomi is still a good dream no sob story just straight up knock out.
-
04-13-19 11:45 #379Regular Member

Posts: 18That's exactly what she mentioned to me, her power bill. Looks like her personal strategy is to build trust with clients first then later betray that trust.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 16:47 #378Senior Member

Posts: 54Sounds like she is pulling the same stunt on everyone. I managed to get a 2nd visit in before the game started. On my way home she hits me with a text asking if I could help her with her power bill. I didn't, and I'm glad now. I actually thought about it for a minute too due to the good chemistry we had in the bedroom. I was expecting her to be a regular up until that point. It's a shame too bc she was hot and fit and a good lay. Could have made a small fortune compared to some of the other ladies around here if she would just work honest for it.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 15:10 #377Senior Member

Posts: 99Allie. Queen of sob stories
Like the title says, she is the queen of sob stories. She is good to visit, but I could not get her to do an outcall. Even though her dealer isn't that far from me! Fuck and duck is what she is good for. Don't get me wrong, I like the girl, but don't fall for the lies, rfms', etc. Trust them as far as you can throw them. And I personally can only throw her as far as the bed. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Humengofer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:55 #376Senior Member

Posts: 102I was very skeptical because I noticed she shared a # with Tiffany and Tiffany is horrible. I new she was at least legit though. Got in a pinch 2 weeks ago and said why not. Called and she gave me a address to be at in 15 minutes and to call when I was pulling up. I called and she directed me to her exact location. She answered the door and she's a really tall girl with some weight on her and a fake blonde wig. She's not sexy by no means but not to bad I guess in a pinch. I got my. 8 on the table and she went straight down with a half ass BJ to get me up. I then just got on top and closed my eyes and went hard for what I come for and hit the road. Was what it was. IMO she's not worth. 8 but she got the job done. Yeah and she did have a really big booty which I do like. Be safe.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:46 #375Senior Member

Posts: 102Yes it's the same girl imo. I met her once roughly 6 months ago. I remember a easy set up and she arrived at my place for a $ on time. I was pleasantly surprised and thought her pictures didn't do her justice. Big fake bolt ons and a juicy pretty little bald kitty. I rarely daty but I went down for the count. Climbed on top and went crazy in it with no coat and a pull out. Don't no why I have not seen her again she was a lot of fun. Good luck be safe.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:15 #374Senior Member

Posts: 331I made a report on her some time ago. It's her but with heavily filtered pictures, and lots of make up. In reality she looks like your aunt that drinks and smokes a lot when seen in person. Tits are good and her best quality, though not as nice looking as the ad pics of course.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
I felt catfished when I saw her, again those pics are heavily filtered and she was fake moaning too much and acting like she needed me to hurry.
Just not worth another visit for me. YMMV.
See post #120
-
04-12-19 10:02 #373Senior Member

Posts: 107Maddie and Madison
Seems to be all the same person. Same #, similar ads, similar details but different ages. Anyone have any info on these ladies they would be willing to share? PM would be fine. Location, rates, options, pics accurate, etc. Thanks in advance.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...f/972749909125
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/612246515481
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/215040073796
-
04-12-19 09:37 #372Regular Member

Posts: 1Rachel Valentine
Hey guys I've been a member a long time on here forgot all my info so I had to start over was wondering if anybody had any info on this hottie http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/098893722858 she has been posting for a while but I can't find any reviews, any info would be appreciated.
-
04-11-19 17:40 #371Senior Member

Posts: 261DAMN this bums me out. I had the exact same first experience with her several months ago. I only make it through those parts once in awhile so I've not been able to schedule a followup visit yet, but I've been thinking about another trip thru coming up soon and a highlight was going to be seeing her again. We'd even talked about a possible out-of-town weekend sometime. Sorry I don't have anything more to add to this story, but I'll be watching and I HOPE someone has some positive info to explain it all.
Originally Posted by Kibei216
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 14:15 #370Senior Member

Posts: 108Angel
Anybody have an encounters with this one.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/412047464175
-
04-11-19 11:02 #369Regular Member

Posts: 18Alley is unfortunately a scammer
I ended up seeing Alley recently who runs ads on STG. During our first meetup she had me meet her at a gas station to talk briefly as part of her screening process, after that she had me follow her to her private residence a short distance away. It's a few minutes outside of Lenoir. Her pics are accurate, she was nice, friendly, and I had a great experience. She didn't end up pulling her scam until I scheduled a 2nd meetup with her. Basically she sold a good sob story to me and asked if I could send her some money over PayPal to help her pay a bill. She offered a nice deal to make it up to me on later visits and it was for a amount I was ok with risking so decided to take a gamble on it. She stayed in contact with me long enough to cancel on the day of our 2nd appointment, her excuse being her cousin picked up her to go shopping for a dress in Boone for the cousin's wedding. I tried rescheduling with her after that but that is when she ended up cutting contact and stopped replying to me. It's been a few days since then.
A real shame she pulled this on me, she would have made more seeing me regularly. If anyone on here happens to be a regular of hers that wouldn't mind helping me work something out with her I'd appreciate it. Feel free to DM me.
-
04-11-19 02:12 #368Regular Member

Posts: 12Post Gone
She offered 80 150 200 for her time. Seems too fishy. For her not to repost, seems strange. My advice, don't get baited in. If she reposts, be careful if you decide to take a chance.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 22:21 #367Senior Member

Posts: 74Lol.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...ll/60398350403
She is desperate now.
This is crazy.
LOL.
It even shows the number of whoever she says is posting the negative reviews.
She needs to get off those chemicals.
They got her tripping!
-
04-10-19 18:07 #366Regular Member

Posts: 7I Get It
I'm not doubting any of the reports on her at all, in fact most everyone here has solid reports and I have greatly benefited in the past from this particular forum. I mean no disrespect to any one here, I also realize I have only a few posts at this point and I completely understand any skepticism at all, in fact I expect it. But we all have to start somewhere and this just happens to be my start. I'm only reporting my particular experience and how everything played out from my point of view. I have been in the hobby for the better part of 25 years, all across the country. In that time I have learned that these girls are constantly changing attitudes, issues and phone numbers and the only thing that keeps us informed of what is going on is human intelligence reported as soon as possible. I've had providers rip me off that other mongers will swear is the best provider that ever existed. It's important to remember "Your mileage may vary". Again, I hope that by regular reporting of my particular experiences will help fellow mongers and become a respectable reporting member here. I mean no disrespect and acknowledge that someone with less than 5 reports at this moment should be approached with caution. I appreciate the feedback and will hopefully have some new reports in the near future.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






