Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 32180
-
04-12-19 09:37 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 428Fair or Foul. I did not tip
I visited a local MP where several ladies (all over the age of 40+) are employed as Massage Technicians.
I had visited before, enjoyed all aspects of the massage, and tipped accordingly.
When I arrived, the manager (who I had previously met and is well over the age of 40+) took my money and took me to the room.
The manager returned (evidently the other ladies were busy), and provided the massage -- then left the room and did not return.
The massage to my back and neck was good. Nothing else was massaged.
I had contracted for a massage. I received a massage.
I dressed. I had a few Jacksons in my pocket (but nothing else). I departed.
Opinions?
PA.
-
04-12-19 09:03 #12709Regular Member

Posts: 3Reya
Has anyone tried Reya? https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...j/6229104.html.
Would like to know your experience. Thanks in advance.
-
04-12-19 00:49 #12708Regular Member

Posts: 20Samantha at ST
I've thought about seeing her and got the feeling that she has nothing extra on the menu so I didn't try. Perhaps you could tell us a little more?
Originally Posted by KurtHonn
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 23:10 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 42After 10 massage
A lot of AMP close at 10 pm. I often get the itch for a massage later in the evening.
Other than ST, and Seven Therapy, what other places are open later than 10 pm?
I live in Arlington, willing to travel, but not too far.
-
04-11-19 22:53 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 648Wasn't the Oasis lady called Mink? Heavy smoker.
Originally Posted by Loader401
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 22:50 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 648I would say if anyone is in Dunn Loring it would be KK, not Cristine. She is in a complex not far from Nutley Street (the Fairfax side, not Vienna). Not far from the Angels. Tara used to be there and Nikki still is. I agree Nalee is not and never was.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 22:42 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 648I have heard that her father may own the TH, but been there many times and never seen any evidence of her parents living with her in the several years I've been seeing her. I have been under the impression that her long visits in Thailand were to visit her family, I. E. Parents.
Originally Posted by BoatMan1952
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 22:37 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 648When Cristine first arrived in the area (I think from Houston), she lived with Nalee for several months and actually house sat for her during a time when Nalee took a trip to Thailand. But that was several years ago. That was in a private TH where Nalee still lives. Cristine then bounced around for a while in hotels and apartments until settling into her current Fairfax location probably about three years ago. Nalee has never lived at that location.
Originally Posted by PomLovesThais
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 22:27 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 648Haha, there are levels of legit. The kind you describe above and then Really Legit, like Champaka Thai, Massage Envy, etc. They don't cover you with towels. They have professional methods of tucking the sheets that cover you in a variety of wAys so you are never exposed and you shouldn't even expect a tummy rub. If you indicate you need your glutes massaged, it will likely be through a sheet or blanket.
Originally Posted by Madness322
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 20:20 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 29My experience today matched this to the "t".
Originally Posted by DKN511
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 19:08 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 54If you search "Kay" in the northern VA massages section only one ad from Wednesday pops up.
Originally Posted by Oldfart69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 18:31 #12699Regular Member

Posts: 7Visited Barnie based on this post and I wasn't disappointed. Sarah's great and gives a great massage. She walked on my back upon request and took care of me. Really enjoyed her personality.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
Hour was. 8. Thought it was. 6.
Total dmg was. 8 + . 5.
Will probably return when I want to be sure I get a good massage and company on top of anything else.
-
04-11-19 17:48 #12698Regular Member

Posts: 9What's the point?
So I've been seeing a lot of reviews lately in which case I greatly appreciate and while some of them are great reads. That's about all they are. I think we are all here for the same reason no? Compare and share notes, give tips but most importantly when we find something worth the time and $$ we not only share the notes, but a link would be key here no? Honestly, if I could get a link and verification that the photos are real, I'll figure the rest out on my own LOL. I don't have room to talk much, I barely have any reviews and mainly that's because I haven't done anything worth mentioning. When I do, I'll be sure to post every detail, links included!
-
04-11-19 15:51 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 96Kay in Tysons
Do you have a link with her contact info?
Originally Posted by Tapas
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 15:38 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 42Intel on where?
Would you care to point me in the right direction to such places? Feel free to PM me, please.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





