Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 930 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4156

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Last week I met a woman I found on Massage Republic. She turned out to be as beautiful as her pictures. Her ass is so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. She is affordable and completely insatiable. If you can keep up with her you're a better man than me. Her name is Phoenix and I can't recommend her any more strongly. She is exactly what you expect a lover to be. Send me a message and I will sent you her number. I am writing this with her approval.
    Here's a link for the punters, since you weren't able to post it in either one of the threads you reviewed her in.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...gas/phoenix-lv

  2. #4155

    Phoenix

    Last week I met a woman I found on Massage Republic. She turned out to be as beautiful as her pictures. Her ass is so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. She is affordable and completely insatiable. If you can keep up with her you're a better man than me. Her name is Phoenix and I can't recommend her any more strongly. She is exactly what you expect a lover to be. Send me a message and I will sent you her number. I am writing this with her approval.

  3. #4154

    Old pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AvsKum602  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Has anyone tried this beauty? Calls herself Mia. She looks like a sexy ass MILF / cougar. Anyone had any experiences with her before? Would be a huge help I want to hit her up.

    Here is her ad.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...mpanion_217395
    Saw her a long time ago and at the time she must have been close to 60 but still in good shape. You can tell she has had work done on her face, haven't repeated.

  4. #4153

    Hot little spinner

    I keep seeing her ads and she a cute little spinner. Anyone try her out? https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/31950919/.

  5. #4152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    KinkyKeira702 a unicorn, two thumbs up

    She keeps putting up and pulling down her ads, so use the number in the pics I posted. If you Google the handle, you will get an old number most of the time.

    Disclaimer, if you can't take tats and colored hair, just move on because she is a bit of a free thinker. The tats are modest (and I don't care, anyway). The hair was blonde with pink highlights when I saw her but she was about to go blue, which would be fine by me.

    The good news is, she is a very low volume provider, modest personal needs, no baggage. As the recent pics show, she is attractive, great bedroom eyes, good almost spinner body maybe some baby damage, but not unreasonable.

    You contact her by text, she is usually quick to reply (apologized once for taking 10 minutes to reply because she was walking the dog). You send an Uber to bring her to you. She owns no watch. I saw her twice my last trip and will see her again. During our play I got a few amazing textbook BBBJs and ball lickings, time in the giant bathtub in my suite and a variety of positions on the sofa and in the bed. The girl is in her 30's, as she said, but limber and energetic as a teenage gymnast. I managed to get her off a few times, including play with a vibrator in the tub (waterproof, of course, but she splashed big time when she popped).

    One image I cannot get out of my mind is me feeling tonsils as she took me in whole and looked up with those amazing blue eyes.

    Donation was $. 6 plus Uber, about $22 each way from her place to the Hilton Grand Vacations at the Flamingo, the middle of the strip. No sign of any candy. I think the girl just likes to fuck, and she told me her favorite thing is giving head, which, as I mentioned, she does well.

    Play safe,

    C3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 9.13.01 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 9.09.09 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #4151
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    FYI neighborhood is fine there go very late often just working people there.
    Wasn't trying to insult anyone's neighborhood. But the apartments are definitely low rent and it's not what most would consider a "nice neighborhood".

    I went at dusk so maybe with the sun almost down it looked sketchier or maybe my recollection is off. But it definitely wasn't green valley or Summerlin LOL!

  7. #4150
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate. Sexy body, skin a bit leathery though.

    Only saw her once, she was nice, but we just didn't click (you know how it goes).

    Neighborhood is fine during daylight hours, IMO, but wouldn't really want to go during the late zombie hours.
    FYI neighborhood is fine there go very late often just working people there.

  8. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by AvsKum602  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Has anyone tried this beauty? Calls herself Mia. She looks like a sexy ass MILF / cougar. Anyone had any experiences with her before? Would be a huge help I want to hit her up.

    Here is her ad.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...mpanion_217395
    Pics are accurate. Sexy body, skin a bit leathery though.

    Only saw her once, she was nice, but we just didn't click (you know how it goes).

    Neighborhood is fine during daylight hours, IMO, but wouldn't really want to go during the late zombie hours.

  9. #4148
    Quote Originally Posted by AvsKum602  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Has anyone tried this beauty? Calls herself Mia. She looks like a sexy ass MILF / cougar. Anyone had any experiences with her before? Would be a huge help I want to hit her up.

    Here is her ad.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...mpanion_217395
    Freaky girl. I see her often.

  10. #4147

    Has anyone tried this one? Please help.

    Hey,

    Has anyone tried this beauty? Calls herself Mia. She looks like a sexy ass MILF / cougar. Anyone had any experiences with her before? Would be a huge help I want to hit her up.

    Here is her ad.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...mpanion_217395

  11. #4146
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPuffDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a pretty face?
    IMO She does, I think she's like half asian could be wrong though.

  12. #4145
    Quote Originally Posted by HollowaAggron  [View Original Post]
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...76-9733_185585

    She offers CIM, I've gone to her a couple times. She's good, only gripe is that both times she complained that her jaw was starting to hurt. Maybe it was my fault but it felt like we were only five minutes in when she started to complain.
    LOL, I seriously thought I was the only person this has happened to. Mine was seriously less than two minutes in when she started complaining about the pain. I got the impression that she was really not enjoying herself and was making excuses. I would not recommend her.

  13. #4144

    Cof

    Does she have a pretty face?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowaAggron  [View Original Post]
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...76-9733_185585

    She offers CIM, I've gone to her a couple times. She's good, only gripe is that both times she complained that her jaw was starting to hurt. Maybe it was my fault but it felt like we were only five minutes in when she started to complain.

  14. #4143
    Quote Originally Posted by HookerHell  [View Original Post]
    Need recommendations for COF, CIM providers. Only here for a limited time. Will report back to you gents.
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...76-9733_185585

    She offers CIM, I've gone to her a couple times. She's good, only gripe is that both times she complained that her jaw was starting to hurt. Maybe it was my fault but it felt like we were only five minutes in when she started to complain.

  15. #4142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Seems very questionable given the vast amount of reviews, yet no mention on here ever.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/J...vada/Las-Vegas
    She has 105 reviews, you think they are all fake?? Think of how much work it would take to post 105 fake reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape