Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1579

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of getting verified at MCE, typically have gone to EEC and 262.

    Questions for you guys:

    1) is the quality at MCE better than EEC or other agencies? I don't love the idea of doing another screen.

    2) what are the rates?
    If you're screened at Angellis, is that the same lineup as EEC?

  2. #1578

    Ask in their telegram number

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    I have been recently verified but am having a hard time navigating the site. Can't tell where their incalls are or the times that they offer?
    Their website let's you book a specific girl in advance. But if you want to choose a girl who is already available, then ask their telegram number.

  3. #1577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Rub Agencies 262,530,773

    Quote Originally Posted by NotForErin  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long time lurker. Had an experience with Nova last night and would recommend 10/10. I've had experiences with several 530 girls over the last year but she was definitely top notch. Perfect spinner body, cute face, and terrific attitude. Whether it was fake or not, she truly acted like she was into the GFE. Massage was solid as well.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-Freelancers

    Thanks for sharing. Just want to mention there is a special thread for the rub agencies.

  4. #1576

    MCE vs EEC

    Thinking of getting verified at MCE, typically have gone to EEC and 262.

    Questions for you guys:

    1) is the quality at MCE better than EEC or other agencies? I don't love the idea of doing another screen.

    2) what are the rates?

  5. #1575

    Nova at 530

    First time poster, long time lurker. Had an experience with Nova last night and would recommend 10/10. I've had experiences with several 530 girls over the last year but she was definitely top notch. Perfect spinner body, cute face, and terrific attitude. Whether it was fake or not, she truly acted like she was into the GFE. Massage was solid as well.

  6. #1574

    Me too.

    Yeah. I'd like to learn how to contact her also. PM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladius1  [View Original Post]
    Can you share where I can contact her?

  7. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie7  [View Original Post]
    What agency does she work with?
    MCE https://modelsclubelite.com.

  8. #1572

    What agency is Zarina?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyEndo  [View Original Post]
    Zarina is pakistani but has a very light beautiful skin tone. She is an absolutely gorgeous spinner with a great attitude to boot.
    What agency does she work with?

  9. #1571
    Quote Originally Posted by MyEndo  [View Original Post]
    Zarina is pakistani but has a very light beautiful skin tone. She is an absolutely gorgeous spinner with a great attitude to boot.
    Can you share where I can contact her?

  10. #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDean76  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Lina of MCE is the same Lina as before? Taller blonde, she was Russian I believe. She was a fave of mine before she left a couple months ago. Some of my favorites have not been on schedule for couple weeks so time to try something new.
    Same girl as before, I've seen her since she's been back, her and Amanda are my current favs.

  11. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Appereance is 9/10, model material, slim with perky breasts, really nice handfuls.

    Started with a streaptease followed with a lap dance, then DATY (clean and responsive). Then proceeded with one of the best BBBJ I've had in a while. I think the reason for this was her puffy lips, she has the kylie kardashian lips. She felt so good that I had her stay on her knees for a good 15 min. She would make comments when she came up for air, things like 'its so hard' and 'I do like sucking dick' while she kissed the tip. I usually let the girls know I'm getting close but it was no use here, I came down her throat and continued to cum in her mouth, she swallowed, smiled and said 'that was a surprise'. We then laid on the bed and kissed while I recovered, LFK and some DFK, she's a really good kisser, again the full lips felt really good. She then started to naked dry hump me which got me to attention quickly. Got the cover on and went thru the usual positions and finished in DG.
    Hi. Do you have a link to share for her?

  12. #1568

    MCE Lina

    Does anyone know if Lina of MCE is the same Lina as before? Taller blonde, she was Russian I believe. She was a fave of mine before she left a couple months ago. Some of my favorites have not been on schedule for couple weeks so time to try something new.

  13. #1567

    Zarina

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    What is Zarina's ethnicity?

    Thank you.
    Zarina is pakistani but has a very light beautiful skin tone. She is an absolutely gorgeous spinner with a great attitude to boot.

  14. #1566

    Eec

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyRide88  [View Original Post]
    If your verifed with EEC.

    I would try Francesca or Emma or Chloe.

    To be honest have not tried too many of the.

    New girls. But from reading the posts and combined.

    With my own info. Here is my rec.

    The girls are hot at EEC but talent is hard to find in this bunch.

    With Francesca or Emma you'll get GFE if that's what your looking for. BBBJ all positions DFK and most important. Professionals which means they will be engaged and at least act engaged and no rush.

    With Chloe she is more PSE, still good engagement and added love of sex, if your a normal cool guy she will try and get you to go a second round if your not a second round type of guy. She loves sex. Bring alcohol and eat your wheaties.

    With Emma she wants normal conversation and she is yours.

    With Francesca the same but also a little alcohol helps. She loves champagne. Good luck have fun.
    I have been recently verified but am having a hard time navigating the site. Can't tell where their incalls are or the times that they offer?

  15. #1565

    Zarina

    Quote Originally Posted by Propagation  [View Original Post]
    Appereance is 9/10, model material, slim with perky breasts, really nice handfuls.

    Started with a streaptease followed with a lap dance, then DATY (clean and responsive). Then proceeded with one of the best BBBJ I've had in a while. I think the reason for this was her puffy lips, she has the kylie kardashian lips. She felt so good that I had her stay on her knees for a good 15 min. She would make comments when she came up for air, things like 'its so hard' and 'I do like sucking dick' while she kissed the tip. I usually let the girls know I'm getting close but it was no use here, I came down her throat and continued to cum in her mouth, she swallowed, smiled and said 'that was a surprise'. We then laid on the bed and kissed while I recovered, LFK and some DFK, she's a really good kisser, again the full lips felt really good. She then started to naked dry hump me which got me to attention quickly. Got the cover on and went thru the usual positions and finished in DG.
    What is Zarina's ethnicity?

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape