Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7845
-
04-16-19 20:08 #855Senior Member

Posts: 380Bbw
Anyone have any info or have seen this one or her BBW friend? Said they are hosting in Torrington, but an old post by one of them said they were homeless?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...*/572802628830
-
04-15-19 10:23 #854Senior Member

Posts: 57If the pics are so sketchy to begin with, be prepared to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by RandomDude719
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 15:00 #853Banned Member

Posts: 4Mocha Dutchesz.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...z/061929205608
Any info on this girl?
-
04-12-19 19:10 #852Senior Member

Posts: 353Body isn't even accurate with the pics. So you're not really missing out on much.
Originally Posted by Jose79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 13:01 #851Senior Member

Posts: 129Nylah
Thats a damn damn shame because she got a body but like I said if its like that it's not worth it. Really annoying because I don't ask for much.
Originally Posted by Ilsw203
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 12:57 #850Senior Member

Posts: 353Nylah
That was me. Don't waste your time, she's just worried about getting her money (like all girls) and that's it. But this is an extreme case. She will upsell you on every service. That's why the list of services offered on her ad is so short.
Originally Posted by Jose79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 11:44 #849Senior Member

Posts: 129Nylah
Its too bad really about Nylah. I know someone up here said they seen her twice and her services were no good. But man is she hot. But I'm not trying to waste money if its not worth it.
-
04-11-19 19:50 #848Senior Member

Posts: 309Last time I contacted her, she was not hosting from a hotel but rather her home residence. From what I understand from this forum, it's an apartment house in a shady area in Waterbury. She claimed she lived alone, but I passed.
Originally Posted by Jose79
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 10:30 #847Senior Member

Posts: 129Christy
I know Christy still obviously puts her ad up but has anyone seen her recently? I've wanted to see her but she's been on M street. I know it got raided so she's somewhere else now I assume. But other than anyone know how her services been?
-
04-10-19 22:34 #846Senior Member

Posts: 311I did a threesome with Bella and Jasmine. I think Jasmine has a review on them. It was definitely a memorable experience.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
M Street is definitely out of bounds for me. If Christy were willing to meet me at a local motel with Bella, I'd do it in a heart beat.
-
04-10-19 21:10 #845Senior Member

Posts: 755Looking at Her Personal Website
Her website is listed in the STG post, but misspelled, maybe intentionally.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
It's https://www.bellabellzfeet.com. Take a look and see what you think.
It looks like it is set up to sell a bunch of stuff. I wonder if that's what she looks to do when contacted.
If you see her, I would recommend being careful about money up front.
-
04-10-19 20:01 #844Senior Member

Posts: 335Wrong Bella
That was my review you're referring to -- different Bella.
Originally Posted by Dayside
[View Original Post]
Been thinking about trying this one, she's got a very kinky fetishy website.
-
04-10-19 17:39 #843Senior Member

Posts: 1000Ummmmm, Thanks!
Thank you all for the information and refreshing my memory I remember reading about her now, I just did not realize it was her. I will however give her a call and see if she'll do Outcall.
Poo.
-
04-10-19 13:12 #842Senior Member

Posts: 259Poo
She's cute and spunky but she's doing 3 sums with Christy on M street, the house that was raided 2 weeks ago. I'd do a 3 sum with them but only if I got the room and they did outcall to me. If they do what they said they would (and Christy has never disappointed me with her promises) it could be a legendary hour in the book of Sully. But they both have demons and I just haven't pulled the outcall trigger yet.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 13:05 #841Senior Member

Posts: 353Quote
Taken directly from her website:
Originally Posted by ManLovesLadies
[View Original Post]
"Call me creepy, call me sneaky, call me clever, call me whatever you want. I have a boat load of material from hidden cameras that I have methodically placed in my apartments throughout the years. My tactics have slightly changed as technology progressed, but you get the general idea. I've caught everything from my ex jerking off to my friends fucking my ex boyfriends in my bed. All while they had no idea I was watching and recording them. When I first started doing this I was only able to record the footage, store it on an SD chip and watch later. Now, I can watch all these devilish acts live, in action, all in real time, while it's happening, as I'm recording it, storing it in a Cloud all with sound. And if I'm feeling really frisky and if I'm still close by. I can walk back into my house and catch someone in the act. As if I had NO IDEA what was going on. Is that fucked up? Am I fucked up? Keep reading my friends, because it doesn't end there. OMG this turns me on SO MUCH! I'm such a sick person. I need help. HAHA. BUT. SO DO YOU!"










Reply With Quote






