Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 868 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 368 768 818 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 918 968 ... LastLast
Results 13,006 to 13,020 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Paige was HOT! I missed an opportunity to hook up with her in MKE and I have regretted it ever since. I knew her real name and found out that she got married, to a woman, a few years ago. I was tempted to crash the wedding just to see her up close. And kiss the bride (s), LOL.

    I haven't seen any current pics of Natasha but she always had a nice skanky "fuck me" look about her. I might look her up.
    Paige was great. I saw her a few times and really enjoyed the time with her. She was always nice to me and really has a great body. She did marry a woman, but is divorced now. I think she moved to the west coast.

  2. #3688

    Found

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    She might be away for a while. There are charges pending for:

    Forgery.

    Damage to property.

    Resisting an officer.

    Operate Vehicle w / o Consent.
    Unfortunately it appears another one bites the dust.

  3. #3687

    Oh well.

    She might be away for a while. There are charges pending for:

    Forgery.

    Damage to property.

    Resisting an officer.

    Operate Vehicle w / o Consent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Develish101  [View Original Post]
    It's true, I found her in the Dane County files.

    Too bad, she was / is a keeper.

    D 101.

  4. #3686

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    What about this Lacey? Quick response would be appreciated!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/316628661915
    Not her as far as I know, do your homework.

  5. #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Currently they are Guests of the county.

    Be safe.

    GS.
    All of them? Damn.

  6. #3684

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about Aubryy being mia and it occurred to me that both Lacy and Lacyy are not posting anymore either. Probably not since last summer. Any word on them? Another one mia is Violet.
    What about this Lacey? Quick response would be appreciated!

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/316628661915

  7. #3683

    Jailbird

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    I only know her first name which wouldn't do you any good.
    It's true, I found her in the Dane County files.

    Too bad, she was / is a keeper.

    D 101.

  8. #3682

    The Basement

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I remember that pretty face now, thanks for posting. With all the talk of her facial scarring, it could be acne because it can present itself at an older age, but when that happens it's very common to have it on the upper body as well. Maybe there was an accident, hopefully not some asshole abusing her.
    Bailey's basement was a grin that tiny single bed was tuff to have a lot of fun on. She made it worth it. And still does!

    Be safe.

    GS.

  9. #3681

    Guests

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about Aubryy being mia and it occurred to me that both Lacy and Lacyy are not posting anymore either. Probably not since last summer. Any word on them? Another one mia is Violet.
    Currently they are Guests of the county.

    Be safe.

    GS.

  10. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    If that is "putting her best side forward"; I would not want to see the rest.
    This was the girl supposedly robbing people, right? The previous ad pics were more flattering. For shits & giggles I've tried contacting a few times with no response. Then again my hours of opportunity are more late morning to early afternoon.

  11. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    Here's the photo she used to post on backpages (3 years ago). Back then she had the complexion of a porcelain doll. Someone else here must recall that.
    I remember that pretty face now, thanks for posting. With all the talk of her facial scarring, it could be acne because it can present itself at an older age, but when that happens it's very common to have it on the upper body as well. Maybe there was an accident, hopefully not some asshole abusing her.

  12. #3678

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    If that is "putting her best side forward"; I would not want to see the rest.
    I've seen this provider and there is a huge reason why we're only seeing this side. I recommend avoiding.

  13. #3677

    Inevitable

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a fair amount of Bella as of late.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/165947219932

    I like the small spinner type, BBBJ, and DFK. She tries to connect with you and does a good job making you feel like she is into it. Plus her rates are quite reasonable.

    That said, my last experience has substantially soured my outlook of her. The arrangement was easy enough and she greeted me like normal. We both got comfortable and she started to do her oral work. We then covered junior and she hopped on. After 5 minutes she looked down and jumped off and started to apologize. Blood was all over my pelvis. She said she had spotted earlier in the day but thought it would be ok and that normally she'd be safe from flow for a couple of days. I get that this is biology and that this happens. However, I feel like a provider should warn a client BEFORE they arrive and let them make a choice if they know this is a possibility. My bigger concern is this. She finished me orally, which was fine. But then continued to apologize and suggest that she will have to be done seeing clients for several days until this passes.

    While I can applaud this sentiment, not 10 minutes after I left she wast posting again saying she was available. Moreover, I had kept watch the next week and saw no reduction in her posting. I suspect she has a handler that is pushing her. However, regardless of how / why this is happening, I don't feel like I can endorse this by continuing to engage in her services. Guess it is back to the hunt for a new regular.
    I haven't seen her. It's a pity. Sounds like she was great. It's somewhat inevitable: Clean hot girl gives great service for reasonable rates. Everyone wants a piece. Volume goes through the roof. Gradually hygiene and service decline.

  14. #3676

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing a fair amount of Bella as of late.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...b/165947219932

    I like the small spinner type, BBBJ, and DFK. She tries to connect with you and does a good job making you feel like she is into it. Plus her rates are quite reasonable.

    That said, my last experience has substantially soured my outlook of her. The arrangement was easy enough and she greeted me like normal. We both got comfortable and she started to do her oral work. We then covered junior and she hopped on. After 5 minutes she looked down and jumped off and started to apologize. Blood was all over my pelvis. She said she had spotted earlier in the day but thought it would be ok and that normally she'd be safe from flow for a couple of days. I get that this is biology and that this happens. However, I feel like a provider should warn a client BEFORE they arrive and let them make a choice if they know this is a possibility. My bigger concern is this. She finished me orally, which was fine. But then continued to apologize and suggest that she will have to be done seeing clients for several days until this passes.

    While I can applaud this sentiment, not 10 minutes after I left she wast posting again saying she was available. Moreover, I had kept watch the next week and saw no reduction in her posting. I suspect she has a handler that is pushing her. However, regardless of how / why this is happening, I don't feel like I can endorse this by continuing to engage in her services. Guess it is back to the hunt for a new regular.
    You may be right, I have never seen her. I believe she is the one that demands tip, which is a bit of a turn off to me.

    If you enjoyed her and want to give her the benefit of the doubt keep in mind StG had a scheduling feature that automatically posts.

    The real question is was she still taking appointments? This is easily verified by contacting from another phone.

    Many girls run ads constantly even when unavailable.

    Just a thought.

  15. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is more sexy then squatting in the corner looking like you are going to take a dump.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/690607641520

    Sometimes you just can't un-see things. Ughhhhh.

    Play Safe.
    If that is "putting her best side forward"; I would not want to see the rest.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape