Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,331 to 24,345 of 37633
-
04-11-19 10:15 #13303Senior Member

Posts: 72M1
Earlier I inquired about M1 2 pops and if it's still offered. It is. Recently saw Momo. Told Mamasan I wanted 2 pops because the last two times I visited it was a very fast 1 pop and was excused to leave. Mama said she will make sure I'm satisfied this time and was sorry. Momo performed like usual reports and 2 pops delivered. She did start to complain on the last BBBJ which irritated me saying too long, tired. When I was unloading I held her head. Cim swallow.
-
04-11-19 10:11 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 72Terri Anne
Anyone know the donations for extras?
-
04-11-19 09:52 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 85Downriver Nuru
I see her every two or three weeks. Good time.
Originally Posted by MikeQanaby
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 08:59 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 394Just outside the tri county area!
If you travel anywhere outside the Tri county FS is available. I run down to Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids once in awhile. There's places along the interstate. I've hit a few of them the latest a month or two ago. Never an issue. But you're correct on local area AMPs.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 08:27 #13299Senior Member

Posts: 53Any update on how she looks after the baby?
Originally Posted by HotBayCityMale
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-11-19 08:16 #13298Senior Member

Posts: 479Robyn
Does anyone know if Robyn is still in the game? I used to see her at Mind & Body spa on Garfield, Clinton twp. Always had a really good time with her. Lost contact. PM is ok.
-
04-11-19 07:19 #13297Senior Member

Posts: 780Terri
Has anyone confirmed the info especially the phone number. Ending in 6319.
Originally Posted by John3030
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 06:47 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 389Agreed
I agree. I travel all over the US and ANYWHERE is better than here for Asian service, and it's not even close. I ignore those texts as I have been burned too many times by wasting my time going over there only to find an old fatty and walking out. I have pretty much given up, stick to strip clubs in Michigan (our strength) and asians on the road. SF and NYC are the best I've experienced.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-19 06:26 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 804 hands
A little help gentlemen if you please. Does anyone know where I can get a good 4 hands massage. Looking more therapeutic but fun is good also.
Thank you.
-
04-11-19 05:29 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 118
Originally Posted by BoomBoom74
[View Original Post]
Can anyone share a more specific area in Oakland county as that is a huge range, if it west Oakland that is relatively convenient for us Ann Arbor area guys.
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 22:51 #13293Banned Member

Posts: 298Can't be worse than massage breeze. Can it?
Originally Posted by HotBayCityMale
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 20:16 #13292Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw her weeks ago. Pics are not real, she's definetly AA or mixed, good body, fake large ones. Good conversation which was a plus considering the Asian places I've been are not great. Paid 1. For HE, more to be had I assume if you donate more but that is a expensive guess. Will try again sometime but its hard to get scheduled.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-19 16:27 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 100Sunny / Downriver Nuru
Has anybody seen Sunny lately? She's been reported on extensively and I'm just wondering if anybody has seen her within the past two weeks or so. Just want to make sure things are still on the up-and-up. PM is fine.
--Mike.
-
04-10-19 16:23 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 101Asian apartment
Anyone have an Asian apartment girl they would recommend besides Anna?
-
04-10-19 12:35 #13289Regular Member

Posts: 7She is still around, not pregnant hard to get ahold of sometimes. She is still really into the natural healing, will talk your ear off about it.
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




