Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 930 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4141

    Freshly Divorced

    I'm coming to town this weekend with the sweet taste of freedom. Divorce final as of today.

    I want the experience of a lifetime. I want a 10! I don't care so much for the cost as for the experience. If someone could point me in the right direction, I will be forever in your debt!

  2. #4140

    SexySeven

    Looks like she's back. You think she replaced her missing tooth?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...d-girls_216772

  3. #4139

    COF, CIM providers.

    Need recommendations for COF, CIM providers. Only here for a limited time. Will report back to you gents.

  4. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhf69  [View Original Post]
    This chick is nasty, don't waste your time or effort, there are too many other girls out there that are quality escorts then to spend any time or money on this nasty strung out used up chick!

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/627117319735
    That sucks. She looks pretty cute.

    Can I ask what happened that turned you off to her?

    Thanks!

  5. #4137

    Curious

    Looking to have a good long night in Vegas in a few months. Has anyone on here booked an overnight? What's the going rate and is it worth it? The hhr / hr seems to be more economical and efficient. LOL.

  6. #4136
    Anyone seen this one? Seems very questionable given the vast amount of reviews, yet no mention on here ever.

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/J...vada/Las-Vegas

  7. #4135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 209

    Scarlet is Nasty!

    This chick is nasty, don't waste your time or effort, there are too many other girls out there that are quality escorts then to spend any time or money on this nasty strung out used up chick!

    http://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/fe...a/627117319735
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T319170053470MzAwNzI4MTgzMw.jpg‎   T319170053470MzAwNjk2MDMzMA.jpg‎   T319170053470MzAwNzI4MTg0NA.jpg‎  

  8. #4134

    Looking for recommendations

    Hey brothers,

    I will be coming back to Vegas toward the end of the month. I am planning a birthday party for a buddy of mine which we want to include a nice, um, "center piece", if you will. Now, you all know me, the skankier the better when I do my own dirt but for this event, I think I should class it up a bit.

    Do any of you fine gents have recommendations for someone more higher class than your average EB or STG girls? Petite frame, no big girls (the man of the hour is strictly opposed to them LOL), trying to avoid baby damage, nice rack, I'm an ass man but the birthday boy doesn't like the big bumpers. We are trying to keep it around $1 k so around the $$/ hr mark.

    To keep from bombarding the board with my request, any gent that can help, can you PM me.

    Thanks in advance and, of course, while I am in town, I'll have my own fun and will report on my escapades. Until then.

    So-Crates.

  9. #4133

    Charlotte / Charlene Love

    I reached out to Charlene Love this afternoon after seeing an add on Stg. It appears that both are definitely up to no good running and obvious Bait and Switch operation. Beware of both ladies up to no good. Charlene Love https://www.charlenelove.com/ Charlotte Halle https://www.hallethequeen.com/ Stay safe everyone.

  10. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by MNeiman  [View Original Post]
    Based on your review it seems you're reading comprehension and ability to articulate are both very good!
    Thanks! These forums have proven to be a great resource. I'll try to not let anyone down. Hopefully more reviews to come!

  11. #4131

    1st Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Reviews101  [View Original Post]
    Been a reader for awhile now but this is my first post, hoping to do more reviews. I'm a little new to the game, but I was in town for the first round of March Madness a couple weeks ago. Had some time between games found this little BBBJ gem on MR. Met her on Thursday went back for round 2 on Saturday. LOL 1/2 hr each time. Opted only for a $100 BBBJ for round 1, her technique was perfect. You can tell she loves giving head (I'll let you use your imagination). Was very tempted to try FS so I hit her up on Saturday and she did not disappoint. I'm more of an ass man but her breasts were to die for.

    Outcall quoted 60 BJ, 100 BBBJ, 140 BBBJ w / massage, $200 FS but then asked for $240 since she was coming to me, settled on $200.

    She responded within minutes, set up was breeze and she met me at my hotel. Looks exactly like her photos if not hotter. Will repeat next time I'm in town.

    Highly recommend you give her a go. I think she's been reviewed on here recently as well.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../pretty-pennie
    Based on your review it seems you're reading comprehension and ability to articulate are both very good!

  12. #4130

    Add

    Quote Originally Posted by ScVegasMan  [View Original Post]
    At first she was cool, shapely then she got lazy started putting on the pounds. Don't BB her what ever.

    You do insist covered!
    Says that her name is Sasha. Are you sure she is who you are referring too?

  13. #4129

    Long time reader, First time poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Sungaz  [View Original Post]
    In town tomorrow and still looking for a good BBBJ cock worship session. Any recs?
    Been a reader for awhile now but this is my first post, hoping to do more reviews. I'm a little new to the game, but I was in town for the first round of March Madness a couple weeks ago. Had some time between games found this little BBBJ gem on MR. Met her on Thursday went back for round 2 on Saturday. LOL 1/2 hr each time. Opted only for a $100 BBBJ for round 1, her technique was perfect. You can tell she loves giving head (I'll let you use your imagination). Was very tempted to try FS so I hit her up on Saturday and she did not disappoint. I'm more of an ass man but her breasts were to die for.

    Outcall quoted 60 BJ, 100 BBBJ, 140 BBBJ w / massage, $200 FS but then asked for $240 since she was coming to me, settled on $200.

    She responded within minutes, set up was breeze and she met me at my hotel. Looks exactly like her photos if not hotter. Will repeat next time I'm in town.

    Highly recommend you give her a go. I think she's been reviewed on here recently as well.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e.../pretty-pennie

  14. #4128

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ScVegasMan  [View Original Post]
    At first she was cool, shapely then she got lazy started putting on the pounds. Don't BB her what ever.

    You do insist covered!
    Its been reported in this forum.

  15. #4127

    Msog bbbj

    In town tomorrow and still looking for a good BBBJ cock worship session. Any recs?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape