Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 983 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1033 1083 ... LastLast
Results 14,731 to 14,745 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4579

    Amber in Palm Bay

    Had a dream with Amber in Palm Bay .

    The Good: 1) Good communications.

    2) Nice home and clean environment.

    3) No sign of candy use and very clean and fresh.

    The Bad: 1) Definitely a clock watcher.

    2) Service was rushed.

    3) Very mechanical.

    4) NO GFE and PSE.

    Bottom line YRMV but I would not repeat. QV=$80 HH=$100 HR=$160.00.

  2. #4578

    Speaking Of Sam's

    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/944989364434

    I saw this little hottie walking in front of Sams on 192 today. Tall spinner body so I turned around to make the scoop and a short black chic was with her then. So I bailed. Her little ass looked good!! Anyone have more info? The tats matched. Face tat gave her away instantly!
    I saw the Rowdy Russian MILF and another lady loading up their car at Sam's last week. Like TP said, there's no mistaking that chest tattoo. The pictures in her ad seemed to match what I saw.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...4939&cityid=86
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RussianMilf.jpg‎  

  3. #4577

    Sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I recall that a member here reviewed her a few months ago. If my brain cells are correct, it might have been Ericson, who has since been banned for other reasons.

    Anyway, I seem to recall that her said she was as hot as her photos, but a complete dead fish when it came to service. He might have said something like: she'd make a killing if her service were half as good as her appearance.

    I could be wrong about all this, but I can't search on her name. Three letters. And I am too lazy to dig back through the forums.

    Hope that may have, possibly, a little bit helped?

    -LSG.
    Thank you. I'm just trying to make sure she's real. But also don't want to get dashed on nor held up at gun point or something LOL. But may TOFTT. Hopefully someone else comes up with something solid before I bite the bullet.

    Rocco.

  4. #4576

    Sky

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/944989364434

    I saw this little hottie walking in front of Sams on 192 today. Tall spinner body so I turned around to make the scoop and a short black chic was with her then. So I bailed. Her little ass looked good!! Anyone have more info? The tats matched. Face tat gave her away instantly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE3B1C3D-E903-473B-A6C1-E62556654D28.jpg‎  

  5. #4575

    Palm Bay

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...b/665722203539 Any help with this one? Looks like some tats on her chest!

  6. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshyguy  [View Original Post]
    I recall that a member here reviewed her a few months ago. If my brain cells are correct, it might have been Ericson, who has since been banned for other reasons.

    Anyway, I seem to recall that her said she was as hot as her photos, but a complete dead fish when it came to service. He might have said something like: she'd make a killing if her service were half as good as her appearance.

    I could be wrong about all this, but I can't search on her name. Three letters. And I am too lazy to dig back through the forums.

    Hope that may have, possibly, a little bit helped?

    -LSG.
    I tried looking back as well, to no avail. Hopefully someone can help, and hopefully I can soon. I've reached out and plan on visiting her tomorrow, if the 2 of us can nail down a time. Communication has been so-so. We'll see.

  7. #4573

    Wish we could search on 3 letter words

    Quote Originally Posted by RoccoTheGod17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Tried to skim through to see but can't search.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/944989364434
    I recall that a member here reviewed her a few months ago. If my brain cells are correct, it might have been Ericson, who has since been banned for other reasons.

    Anyway, I seem to recall that her said she was as hot as her photos, but a complete dead fish when it came to service. He might have said something like: she'd make a killing if her service were half as good as her appearance.

    I could be wrong about all this, but I can't search on her name. Three letters. And I am too lazy to dig back through the forums.

    Hope that may have, possibly, a little bit helped?

    -LSG.

  8. #4572

    The blonde seductress

    Not sure how to post a link due to my lack of technological savviness, but anybody got any info on her?

  9. #4571

    New Curvy Blonde on STG

    I saw a new ad (to me) about a curvy Russian blonde. Reached out to her for information. Communication was prompt and polite, but I don't have the $$. 0 for hhr meet for someone unknown. Hope someone has a report.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/797670671263

  10. #4570

    Amy

    What an amazing woman! Had an amazing time today with her!

  11. #4569

    Mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't have a name and I'm guessing it isn't Mystery! What name does she use? Her ad is also vague about the incall. What's her general location? Thanks!
    Her general location is off Wickham south of Suntree. Incall is in a new house in a nice neighborhood. She's got a kid and when he gets out of school, she's a Mom. Nice girl, has her shit together, no drugs other than MJ. She's easy to get along with and it's a good time. I've been seeing her a few months. Never had one issue.

  12. #4568
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I saw the ad. Guess I jumped the gun!
    Na I noticed she usually takes it down at some point. And then is pretty much like a clock and usually post after 9 am and then usually again anytime between 12 pm and 1 pm. Best of luck to whom ever gets to see her. I'm throwing in the towel. She can't even respond to a text for me. Not worth my money if you can't even give me a simple text available or not. One thing I absolutely love about Sabrina T. She always responds to me although I can never manage to get when she's free.

  13. #4567

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is still up.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/752464617449

    I know her as Amy. But we'll never be able to search on a three letter name so she'll remain mysterious. LOL.
    Thanks! I saw the ad. Guess I jumped the gun!

  14. #4566

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Seems to have gone UTR, has takin down all posts! Must have got fed up or out of the game I guess.
    Her ad is still up.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/752464617449

    I know her as Amy. But we'll never be able to search on a three letter name so she'll remain mysterious. LOL.

  15. #4565

    Mystery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Seems to have gone UTR, has takin down all posts! Must have got fed up or out of the game I guess.
    Nope she's still at it. She's being careful cause she has a family life!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape