Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3660
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is more sexy then squatting in the corner looking like you are going to take a dump.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/690607641520

    Sometimes you just can't un-see things. Ughhhhh.

    Play Safe.
    The sad thing is we've all seen much worse. LOL.

  2. #3659
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Shae. Seen Native Shae numerous times and that was something I'll never forget! I agree 100% with passion for Brittan.
    Native Shae was awesome too. Definitely had a thirst I couldn't possibly quench.

  3. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Oh no, anyone find her on ccap?
    If anyone knows her real name, please PM me.

    Thanks.

  4. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    Here's the photo she used to post on backpages (3 years ago). Back then she had the complexion of a porcelain doll. Someone else here must recall that.
    Yes, I remember well. I haven't seen her in at least a year if not longer. I remember that old basement. LOL.

  5. #3656
    Here's the photo she used to post on backpages (3 years ago). Back then she had the complexion of a porcelain doll. Someone else here must recall that.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    Having issues and should be avoided? What may that be?

    I hear acne.

    I hear burns.

    Is it an STD?

    Just would like to clear it up a little, that's all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0904142203.jpg‎  

  6. #3655

    So sexy

    Nothing is more sexy then squatting in the corner looking like you are going to take a dump.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...i/690607641520

    Sometimes you just can't un-see things. Ughhhhh.

    Play Safe.

  7. #3654

    Two things - 1 report 1 inquiry

    1 - Asian Mia is the real deal. Take good care of this one. Has not posted in a while so no link but wow!! Menu was nice and rates were a bit high but worth it. I will repeat.

    Second has anyone seen this one? Right up my ally but seems sketch. Contacted and asked me to go to a nearby gas station and wait for further instruction. Not doing that! LOL. Maybe it's just me being extra cautious.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/568187116889

  8. #3653

    Missed out

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Bummer. She rivaled Shae for the illusion of passion.
    Never seen Shae. Seen Native Shae numerous times and that was something I'll never forget! I agree 100% with passion for Brittan.

  9. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRobd  [View Original Post]
    She is in Dane county jail. I saw her being escorted out of eastside hotel a week ago. I believe there was a couple felony warrants and a automobile she forgot to return.
    Bummer. She rivaled Shae for the illusion of passion.

  10. #3651

    Lacy and Lacyy?

    Was thinking about Aubryy being mia and it occurred to me that both Lacy and Lacyy are not posting anymore either. Probably not since last summer. Any word on them? Another one mia is Violet.

  11. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I always hope for the best with girls, most hate what they're doing, and you can really get that vibe. That being said, I really don't mind a nuttiness once in a while. When I saw skinny Aubrey over a year ago, she had some issues, obviously drug related. But goddamn, she fucked like maniac.
    Anybody know what happened to Aubrey or Aubreyy? Neither one has posted for ages, like last summer. Come to think of it could be 3 Aubreys cause the 1 bigger 1 still posts. The skinny one could be dead she looked awful last time I saw her. Usually when they stop posting they're locked up in Dane county jail.

  12. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRobd  [View Original Post]
    She is in Dane county jail. I saw her being escorted out of eastside hotel a week ago. I believe there was a couple felony warrants and a automobile she forgot to return.
    I really hope catch and release applies to Brittan it be a shame for a talented girl to spend the summer locked up. And that those felony warrants weren't to serious. I think the minimum sentence for a state prison lock up is 5 years. Why the hell are these girls always in trouble with the law? Kind of money they make and all. Why not return the dam car?

  13. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    But for some, much more serious then others. I'm not a therapist, but after conversations I have had with her, I really would say some help would be a good thing. Hope for the best with her.
    I always hope for the best with girls, most hate what they're doing, and you can really get that vibe. That being said, I really don't mind a nuttiness once in a while. When I saw skinny Aubrey over a year ago, she had some issues, obviously drug related. But goddamn, she fucked like maniac.

  14. #3647
    Quote Originally Posted by NotRobd  [View Original Post]
    She is in Dane county jail. I saw her being escorted out of eastside hotel a week ago. I believe there was a couple felony warrants and a automobile she forgot to return.
    Oh no, anyone find her on ccap?

  15. #3646

    Diamond / Chocolate Drop.

    I saw this one twice this week, only for a quick visit.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...d/555075582927

    Someone posted a ripoff in StG, but she is pretty cool. She knows who the person is and what he wanted (she didn't go along with his request), hence the ripoff retaliation. Great oral skills with mouth jewelry. Full DT BBJCIM, with no rushing. Going to try a HH next time as there are other services on the menu. Prices are pretty reasonable and seems like she is working hard to please.

    D 101.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape